We don't need wingtip cowboys: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks

and hes right and if the president took responsiblity like a man all this would be behind him and hed be on better ground. No, he had to lie to the people and worse he was caught.

The President lied?

:laugh2:

:cuckoo:

What do you call going on in front of the American people saying it's a protest only to be caught red handed?

Must be nice to have no honor. LOL.

Yeah, I am going to ask for it: Link?

Would one of you wingnuts, please explain what benefit the President got from 'lying' about the nature of the attack on the Libyan consulate?

If it was a coverup, what was the motivation?

I see NO benefit whatsoever for the President to have lied about this. It seems to me that the initial intelligence info that he received was wrong. Once the correct info reached the President, it was corrected. However, the media had already reported that info.

So, once again, please tell us exactly what the President's motives were for lying.

Oh, one more thing, before posting please read your reply and ask yourself "Am I a raving partisan lunatic?"

The narrative obama was protecting is that he killed Bin Laden and the terrorists were reduced so much they were no longer effective. obama said that Al Quaeda was knocked back on their heels. The taliban was decimated. obama brought peace to the middle east for the first time ever.

Except the narrative wasn't ever true. Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive was really Bin Laden is dead and Al Quaeda is very much alive.

Would one of you wingnuts, please explain what benefit the President got from 'lying' about the nature of the attack on the Libyan consulate?

I see NO benefit whatsoever for the President to have lied about this. It seems to me that the initial intelligence info that he received was wrong. Once the correct info reached the President, it was corrected. However, the media had already reported that info.

So, once again, please tell us exactly what the President's motives were for lying.

Oh, one more thing, before posting please read your reply and ask yourself "Am I a raving partisan lunatic?"

The narrative obama was protecting is that he killed Bin Laden and the terrorists were reduced so much they were no longer effective. obama said that Al Quaeda was knocked back on their heels. The taliban was decimated. obama brought peace to the middle east for the first time ever.

Except the narrative wasn't ever true. Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive was really Bin Laden is dead and Al Quaeda is very much alive.

If you say a lie enough times does not make it true. Cut and paste from right wing blogs from right wing blog from right wing blogs.

The President lied?

:laugh2:

:cuckoo:

What do you call going on in front of the American people saying it's a protest only to be caught red handed?

Must be nice to have no honor. LOL.

Yeah, I am going to ask for it: Link?

Watch obama lie to the UN. Biggest lie is at 10:25.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcXjhikIz6o]Watch President Obama Address the U.N. General Assembly - YouTube[/ame]

man up and admit Obama was wrong. Can you imagine the bloody screams that would be happening if this was under bush. Katrina was dogging him to his end days and Obama has gotten away with so much worse that HE personally had control of.

WTF. Something much worse happened under the Bush. Thosands of people were killed in New York City. Did the Democrats try and make politcial points from 9-11. Nope they came together and stood by the President.

Liar.

My ass. Practically the entire nation supported the effort to capture or kill those involved. And nearly the entire world.

The Authorization for Use of Military Force is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001

To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.

Whereas, on September 11, 2001, acts of treacherous violence were committed against the United States and its citizens; and Whereas, such acts render it both necessary and appropriate that the United States exercise its rights to self-defense and to protect United States citizens both at home and abroad; and Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence; and Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States; and Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States: Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled.

Only one congresswomen (Lee) voted against this bill. 98 Senators 420 Reps.

Strange, I don't recall him being upset when people called Bush out on his Iraq and Afghanistan policies. I wonder what changed.

I know, he works for Obama now.

The invasions and occupations are quite different from the terrorist attacks.

As I recall, there were plenty of Democrats that used the whole Iraq invasion against McCain in 2008, Obama even used it against Clinton in the primary. Maybe you weren't born yet, which would explain your blind spot. On the other hand, you being a hack would explain both your blind spot and your ability to use a computer just 4 years later.

Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks on 9-11. Iraq had no operational ties with al Queda.

Have you been home schooled or are you a product of some school district?

WTF. Something much worse happened under the Bush. Thosands of people were killed in New York City. Did the Democrats try and make politcial points from 9-11. Nope they came together and stood by the President.

Liar.

My ass. Practically the entire nation supported the effort to capture or kill those involved. And nearly the entire world.

The Authorization for Use of Military Force is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001

To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.

Whereas, on September 11, 2001, acts of treacherous violence were committed against the United States and its citizens; and Whereas, such acts render it both necessary and appropriate that the United States exercise its rights to self-defense and to protect United States citizens both at home and abroad; and Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence; and Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States; and Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States: Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled.

Are you trying to sell the lie that Democrats did not try to blame Bush for 9/11?

By the way, I can pretty much guarantee that Obama would get a green light from just about everyone if he went after the people behind the attack in Benghazi, even Romney.

omg, now wanting answers for these people deaths is called, politicizing it..

yes

When Romney first commented upon the terrorist attack on Americans even leading conservatives called him a dooshbag. But with all things in right wing world, they let a few days go by and ignore their previous statements for political dgain.

It sucks. Americans used to join together after a terrorist attack, now we have partisan political bullshit questioning our own people for political gain. Bullshit

What BS is our current administration (and I use that term loosely) can't accept responsibility for anything. A simple..."We screwed up" would have been fine with respect to the reporting.

What's so maddening (and makes you post a pile of dogs**t) is that they continue to hold to the party line in spite of the fact that even they know they are lying.

The invasions and occupations are quite different from the terrorist attacks.

As I recall, there were plenty of Democrats that used the whole Iraq invasion against McCain in 2008, Obama even used it against Clinton in the primary. Maybe you weren't born yet, which would explain your blind spot. On the other hand, you being a hack would explain both your blind spot and your ability to use a computer just 4 years later.

Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks on 9-11. Iraq had no operational ties with al Queda.

You said invasions, you can't change your tune now.

If you say a lie enough times does not make it true. Cut and paste from right wing blogs from right wing blog from right wing blogs.

You pretty much suck when it comes to debating. It's unfortunate that somebody probably paid taxes to get you and education....they were ripped off.

Please prove the lie or STFU.

"We don't need wingtip cowboys. We don't need shoot-from-the-hip diplomacy. And when Mitt Romney first responded to what was going on in Libya, his own party called him out for insensitivity. He has done nothing but politicize this issue, when what we need to do is find out what happened, and do that as Americans, not as Democrats and Republicans."

Read more: Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times Gibbs: Stop playing politics with Libyan attacks - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

What horseshit.

Mitt got it RIGHT, from jump street, WHILE the Administration's first instinct was to make shit up.

Dainty is a lap dog bitch, but at least he's got no cred. I wonder if Dainty is related to Gibbs?

No one ever said that Iraq had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks. That wasn't why Iraq was attacked. Iraq was attacked because Dr. Blix said that Saddam Hussein wouldn't disarm itself of weapons of mass destruction.

The attack on the WTC of 9/11/01 was an indication of a serious escalation of hostilities with muslim extremists. Hussein had already exhibited evidence that he was willing to engage is hostilities by slaughtering the Kurds and the invasion of Kuwait. The invasion of Iraq was to premptively end Hussien's ability to engage in hostile acts that would have mass casualty results.

Had Iraq cooperated with Dr. Blix and allowed the UN inspectors to inspect all of their suspect sites, there never would have been an invasion of Iraq. After all, what happened when the UN repeated their inspection in Libya? Gaddaffi IMMEDIATELY opened everything to the UN inspectors, turned over what weapons he had and disarmed. There was no attack on Libya and no invasion.

Democrats might say that the reason we invaded Iraq was because of the 911 attack on the US, but that doesn't make it true. President Bush never said so, no one in the government ever said so. The whole premise was dreamed up by democrats, and that after the fact.

We didn't act fast enough in Iraq because Saddam Hussein DID have chemical weapons and sent them to Syria. Now we have the issue of whether Assad will use those weapons against the Syrians in his own civil war.

man up and admit Obama was wrong. Can you imagine the bloody screams that would be happening if this was under bush. Katrina was dogging him to his end days and Obama has gotten away with so much worse that HE personally had control of.

Man up? Fuck you pussy.

Republicans are ALL chicken hawk traitors. Remember Reagan and the truck bomb that killed over 240 in Lebanon? What did chicken hawk Reagan do? dissarmed all remaining Marines and turned tail and got out of there as fast as he could. And you assholes are jacking off thinking about some traitorous political advantage when an unpreventable surprise attack of over 120 terrorists happens in one of the most unstable regions on the planet?

Just how many private security(thanks Bush) do you think were going to hold off rockets and mortars that day?

Is there an American killed in action you pieces of shit will not try to use?

Did I mention FUCK YOU?

Last edited:

Are you trying to sell the lie that Democrats did not try to blame Bush for 9/11?

By the way, I can pretty much guarantee that Obama would get a green light from just about everyone if he went after the people behind the attack in Benghazi, even Romney.

Name the Senator or Representative that Blamed President Bush during the attack or even between the day of the attack and when we invaded Afghanistan.

You said invasions, you can't change your tune now.

You're the one who specified Iraq. And President Obama didn't use the Afghan invasion against Mrs. Clinton or McSame.

This administration moved awfully fast to blame everything on the video...
It's their fault that this thing has taken this course.
They should have been up front from the start.

No one ever said that Iraq had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks. That wasn't why Iraq was attacked. Iraq was attacked because Dr. Blix said that Saddam Hussein wouldn't disarm itself of weapons of mass destruction.

The attack on the WTC of 9/11/01 was an indication of a serious escalation of hostilities with muslim extremists. Hussein had already exhibited evidence that he was willing to engage is hostilities by slaughtering the Kurds and the invasion of Kuwait. The invasion of Iraq was to premptively end Hussien's ability to engage in hostile acts that would have mass casualty results.

Had Iraq cooperated with Dr. Blix and allowed the UN inspectors to inspect all of their suspect sites, there never would have been an invasion of Iraq. After all, what happened when the UN repeated their inspection in Libya? Gaddaffi IMMEDIATELY opened everything to the UN inspectors, turned over what weapons he had and disarmed. There was no attack on Libya and no invasion.

Democrats might say that the reason we invaded Iraq was because of the 911 attack on the US, but that doesn't make it true. President Bush never said so, no one in the government ever said so. The whole premise was dreamed up by democrats, and that after the fact.

There were two reasons Preisdent Bush could use to decide to use military force in Iraq. One was a continuing threat to the US fro Iraq and the other was if they were part of 9-11. Neither one was satisfied.

Of course this was a year and a half after the terrorist attacks on 9-11 when nearly all of Congress gave the President their support, not devisive rhetoric.

Dante, Im sure you are the only person on the face of the planet who has ever accused Romney of being a cowboy.

Forum List

Back