"we CONTROL america."

It may be outlawed by our illustrious leader, O'bama bin Laden but even the Army and Marines couldn't enforce it. (most of them belong to the NRA too)

10,000+ people are shot DEAD every year in the US. What's wrong with you people? You don't feel a teenie weenie bit responsible for the Batman shootings?
What's your estimate of the number of people who would be killed if most of the NRA members didn't have Concealed Carry permits? The Batman theater was a NO CARRY ZONE. How many of the 12 who were killed would still be alive if a CC patron was in the theater? Do you know what qualifications and training goes into a CC permit. I didn't think you did.
If assault rifles weren't available for purchase a lot less people would have died. if guns in general weren't as easily available, like in countries like Canada or the UK, the death rate by guns would be similar (less than 100 per year, as opposed to 10,000+ a year in the US).

10,000+ people are shot DEAD every year in the US. What's wrong with you people? You don't feel a teenie weenie bit responsible for the Batman shootings?
What's your estimate of the number of people who would be killed if most of the NRA members didn't have Concealed Carry permits? The Batman theater was a NO CARRY ZONE. How many of the 12 who were killed would still be alive if a CC patron was in the theater? Do you know what qualifications and training goes into a CC permit. I didn't think you did.
If assault rifles weren't available for purchase a lot less people would have died. if guns in general weren't as easily available, like in countries like Canada or the UK, the death rate by guns would be similar (less than 100 per year, as opposed to 10,000+ a year in the US).
With so many citizens of Switzerland having guns, could Ima tell us how many people there died because of guns?
Gun politics in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jt2

With so many citizens of Switzerland having guns, could Ima tell us how many people there died because of guns?

jt2

Gun laws should be a State matter...in populated states where a 911 call can bring in police in minutes...you don't need guns...now in by god west virgini, where the McCoys shoot Hatfields in the back over a pig and Pigs in Blue aren't handy, you might or should have a gun handy...

Last edited:

jt2

Gun laws should be a State matter...in populated states where a 911 call can bring in police in minutes...you don't need guns...now in by god west virgini, where the McCoys shoot Hatfields in the back over a pig and Pigs in Blue aren't handy, you might or should have a gun handy...
Too bad for you that the 2d Amendment is the law of the land and nobody ain't gonna change it. Too damn many NRA members and Tea Party members.

jt2

Too bad for you that the 2d Amendment is the law of the land and nobody ain't gonna change it. Too damn many NRA members and Tea Party members.

The second amendment is like Switzerland's gun laws to have a ready militia for the national defense from foreign invasion because we had no standing army in those days.

The Supreme Court ought to easily see the orignal intent...only National Guard members fall under this amendment...

The rest is Politics, pure and simple.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight

It is *already* a serious crime for criminals to have guns.

Or, to provide them, "fast and furiously".

But, you see- that's the gist of the problem: criminals don't follow the law!

PS- And when the SHTF, do you *really* think that the police will protect you? Ask those in New Orleans during the Katrina aftermath how that worked out for law-abiding citizens.

Yes, criminals don't follow the law, but they don't want to go behind bars for greater offence then they have to either.
Let's say, you are a criminal who decided to burgle my house. If you know that I haven't got a gun, you are very unlikely to take yours with you, or even to acquire one. Because you can be safe with just punching me into submission if I will happen to disrupt your activities.

But if you know there is a possibility that I have a gun, you will make sure you take one with you; and if I will disturb your activities, you will not try to physically get to me in order to punch me, you will stay on a "safe side" and use your gun BEFORE giving me half a chance to use mine!

As for police... well, that IS the problem. Make it work. After all, it is THEIR job.

Perhaps you didn't understand the Katrina reference, mememe.
What happened was, law-abiding citizens had their guns CONFISCATED BY THE POLICE, as the looters, rapists, and murderers carried on. Call 911 during such chaos and you'll understand what "when the SHTF" refers to. Ain't nobody gonna protect you and your family but you and your family.

Educate yourself, please:
NRA Lawsuit: New Orleans Gun Owners' Rights Violated During ...
NRA Lawsuit: New Orleans Gun Owners' Rights Violated During Katrina Firearm Seizures | Fox News
Dec 26, 2007 – In a federal lawsuit, the NRA claims New Orleans violated gun ... constitutional rights when they confiscated firearms during Katrina. ... Register; Login ... In April 2006, police made about 700 firearms available for owners to ...

jt2

Lots of rational things won't happen in the US because there are way too many retards. No surprise there.
Our national motto should be: Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition.

Regarding guns:
1. History already tells us all we need to know about disarming the law-abiding.
(Then, only murderers, thieves, rapists, the Military-Industrial-Complex, SS, KGB, etc. have guns.)
2. Hitler, Stalin, Castro, the UN, Obama, et al. want to take away YOUR guns, but not their own.
(Do the math on that.)
3. Every state which has "CC" laws has seen a marked reduction in violent crime.
4. More are killed by cars than guns. (Over 43,000 in 2005, in the US alone!)

Fun Fact:
Just because there's a sign which says "No Carry Zone" doesn't mean that you are breaking the law by keeping your *concealed* weapon on your person!

How much does the NRA pigs pay you to put this kind of crap out. Obama has not proposed any legislation to disarm the public and continue to say he does not want to take guns away from the public.

How is that Reagan Brady bill gun control law working out for you?

Forum List

Back