"we CONTROL america."

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
JERUSALEM — U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney, taking an aggressive stand on Iran, says Tehran's leaders are giving the world "no reason to trust them with nuclear material." He would "respect" an Israeli decision for military action to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear capability, a campaign adviser said.

Mitt Romney: Iran Strike 'On The Table' If I Were President

"Make no mistake: The ayatollahs in Tehran are testing our moral defenses. They want to know who will object, and who will look the other way," Romney says in a foreign policy speech set for Sunday afternoon. "My message to the people of Israel and the leaders of Iran is one and the same: I will not look away; and neither will my country."

His campaign released excerpts of his remarks before the speech.

The address by the Republican challenger to President Barack Obama was promoted as the centerpiece of a weeklong trip abroad designed to burnish his foreign policy credentials and highlight his ability to lead on the world stage.

While the speech was before an audience of Israelis, the message was aimed squarely at Jewish and evangelical Christian voters in the United States as he tried to highlight policy differences with Obama.

JERUSALEM — U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney, taking an aggressive stand on Iran, says Tehran's leaders are giving the world "no reason to trust them with nuclear material." He would "respect" an Israeli decision for military action to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear capability, a campaign adviser said.

"Make no mistake: The ayatollahs in Tehran are testing our moral defenses. They want to know who will object, and who will look the other way," Romney says in a foreign policy speech set for Sunday afternoon. "My message to the people of Israel and the leaders of Iran is one and the same: I will not look away; and neither will my country."

The address by the Republican challenger to President Barack Obama was promoted as the centerpiece of a weeklong trip abroad designed to burnish his foreign policy credentials and highlight his ability to lead on the world stage.

While the speech was before an audience of Israelis, the message was aimed squarely at Jewish and evangelical Christian voters in the United States as he tried to highlight policy differences with Obama.
ZOG rules!

Zionist Occupation Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ZOG rules!

You really should include a couple of lines from your link which best describe what kind of "people" post things like "we control America":

Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory which holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.[1]
The expression is used by antisemitic groups such as white supremacists in the United States[2] and Europe,[3] ultra-nationalists such as Pamyat in Russia, and various far-right groups, including some in Poland.[4]

ZOG rules!

You really should include a couple of lines from your link which best describe what kind of "people" post things like "we control America":

Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory which holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.[1]
The expression is used by antisemitic groups such as white supremacists in the United States[2] and Europe,[3] ultra-nationalists such as Pamyat in Russia, and various far-right groups, including some in Poland.[4]
That's the message I was trying to send. I assumed the other side would get the message. Thanks for the reminder.

Yes, ZOG RULES. And as long as ZOG RULES there will never be sharia law in the USA. God Bless the USA & ZOG.

ZOG rules!

That's the message I was trying to send. I assumed the other side would get the message. Thanks for the reminder.
Look, I don't believe in ZOG or any of that stupid Skin-Head or anti-Semitic stuff...what I do believe is that AIPAC like many other interest groups in Amrica have hijacked American Democracy and the will of the people to Moneyed Interests...It is AIPAC MONEY that allows Israel to control ME policies, just like the NRA kooks arm people likes Holmes in the Colorado massacre.

Look, I don't believe in ZOG or any of that stupid Skin-Head or anti-Semitic stuff...what I do believe is that AIPAC like many other interest groups in Amrica have hijacked American Democracy and the will of the people to Moneyed Interests...It is AIPAC MONEY that allows Israel to control ME policies, just like the NRA kooks arm people likes Holmes in the Colorado massacre.
I am proud to donate to AIPAC and to be an NRA member. It helps me to sleep soundly and safely.

*giggle!*

Jews with guns: I bet that gives some people nightmares!

Edited to add: *GUFFAW!*

Last edited:

You got that half right. Drop the NRA rant and you have it 100% correct.
Proving once again that America has the Best Politicians Money can Buy.

Republicans do control America. In any way they can. Voter suppression. Filibuster. Lies. Blackmail. Threats. It won't be that way forever, but it certainly is the case now. They will pay a price for that. Either real Americans who believe in democracy fighting back or they will get screwed terribly by their leaders even more than they are now.

all countries spy on each other----Israeli spying on the USA is not news-----israelis are fully aware of the fact that the US goverment is full of people who are its enemies-----people like you We have a diverse society in the USA----and in our government-----lots of jihadist pigs and nazis

I'm not voting for Romney because I really think his domestic policies will exacerbate our economic difficulties.

I think that both Romney and Obama believe their ideas are what is the best course for America: I just don't agree with either of them all that much.

Jews DO control the media
Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor. Sometimes we even pretend an actor is Jewish just because we like him enough that we think he deserves to be on our team. We brag about Jewish authors, Jewish politicians, Jewish directors. Every time someone mentions any movie or book or piece of art, we inevitably say something like, “Did you know that he was Jewish?” That’s just how we roll.

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Does anyone else (who’s not a bigot) see the irony of this?
Jews DO control the media | Manny Friedman | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel

way to go Jos----Manny Friedman was an american doctor who loved humor and wrote lots of humorous tongue in cheek pieces about jews-----He was a religious jew ----and zionist-------Jos---you are just about the dimmest bulb on the christmas tree

way to go Jos----Manny Friedman was an american doctor who loved humor and wrote lots of humorous tongue in cheek pieces about jews-----He was a religious jew ----and zionist-------Jos---you are just about the dimmest bulb on the christmas tree

And let’s not forget AIPAC, every anti-Semite’s favorite punching bag. We’re talking an organization that’s practically the equivalent of the Elders of Zion. I’ll never forget when I was involved in Israeli advocacy in college and being at one of the many AIPAC conventions. A man literally stood in front of us and told us that their whole goal was to only work with top-50 school graduate students because they would eventually be the people making changes in the government. Here I am, an idealistic little kid that goes to a bottom 50 school (ASU) who wants to do some grassroots advocacy, and these guys are literally talking about infiltrating the government. Intense.

Now, I know what everyone will say. That everyone tries to lobby. Every minority group and every majority group. That every group has some successful actors and directors. But that’s a far call from saying that we run Hollywood and Madison Avenue. That the Mel Gibsons of the world are right in saying we’re deliberately using our power to take over the world. That we’ve got some crazy conspiracy going down.

Okay. Fine. So some of that is kooky talk.

But let’s look at it a bit deeper.

Maybe it’s true: everyone lobbies. Maybe it’s true there are actors of every ethnicity out there. But come on. We’re the ones who are bragging about this stuff all the time. Can’t we admit that we’re incredibly successful? Can’t we say it to the world?

I’ll give my theory for why Jews don’t want to talk about their control of the media.

First of all, as much as Jews like to admit that so many of them are successful, and that so many of them have accomplished so much, they hate to admit that it has to do with they’re being Jewish. Maybe they’ll admit that it has something to do with the Jewish experience. But how many Jews will admit that there is something inherently a part of every single one of them that helps them to accomplish amazing things?
Jews DO control the media | Manny Friedman | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel

Does Obama have America's best interests in mind?

Depends what one mean under "America".

If it's the interests of ordinary citizens, the answer is "no".

If it's the interests of the US elites, the answer is "yes".

And that is true not only with regard to Obama. Since the end of WW2, "US interests" were increasingly becoming a euphemism for "interests of US elites".

Forum List

Back