"we CONTROL america."

JERUSALEM — U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney, taking an aggressive stand on Iran, says Tehran's leaders are giving the world "no reason to trust them with nuclear material." He would "respect" an Israeli decision for military action to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear capability, a campaign adviser said.

Mitt Romney: Iran Strike 'On The Table' If I Were President

"Make no mistake: The ayatollahs in Tehran are testing our moral defenses. They want to know who will object, and who will look the other way," Romney says in a foreign policy speech set for Sunday afternoon. "My message to the people of Israel and the leaders of Iran is one and the same: I will not look away; and neither will my country."

His campaign released excerpts of his remarks before the speech.

The address by the Republican challenger to President Barack Obama was promoted as the centerpiece of a weeklong trip abroad designed to burnish his foreign policy credentials and highlight his ability to lead on the world stage.

While the speech was before an audience of Israelis, the message was aimed squarely at Jewish and evangelical Christian voters in the United States as he tried to highlight policy differences with Obama.

Both ends are covered!

U.S. Iran Attack Plans Shown To Israel: Report
JERUSALEM — An Israeli newspaper reported Sunday that the Obama administration's top security official has briefed Israel on U.S. plans for a possible attack on Iran, seeking to reassure it that Washington is prepared to act militarily should diplomacy and sanctions fail to pressure Tehran to abandon its nuclear enrichment program

JERUSALEM — U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney, taking an aggressive stand on Iran, says Tehran's leaders are giving the world "no reason to trust them with nuclear material." He would "respect" an Israeli decision for military action to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear capability, a campaign adviser said.

"Make no mistake: The ayatollahs in Tehran are testing our moral defenses. They want to know who will object, and who will look the other way," Romney says in a foreign policy speech set for Sunday afternoon. "My message to the people of Israel and the leaders of Iran is one and the same: I will not look away; and neither will my country."

The address by the Republican challenger to President Barack Obama was promoted as the centerpiece of a weeklong trip abroad designed to burnish his foreign policy credentials and highlight his ability to lead on the world stage.

While the speech was before an audience of Israelis, the message was aimed squarely at Jewish and evangelical Christian voters in the United States as he tried to highlight policy differences with Obama.

Both ends are covered!

JERUSALEM — An Israeli newspaper reported Sunday that the Obama administration's top security official has briefed Israel on U.S. plans for a possible attack on Iran, seeking to reassure it that Washington is prepared to act militarily should diplomacy and sanctions fail to pressure Tehran to abandon its nuclear enrichment program
Do you read the newspaper article before you post the link?

Jews DO control the media
Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor. Sometimes we even pretend an actor is Jewish just because we like him enough that we think he deserves to be on our team. We brag about Jewish authors, Jewish politicians, Jewish directors. Every time someone mentions any movie or book or piece of art, we inevitably say something like, “Did you know that he was Jewish?” That’s just how we roll.

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Does anyone else (who’s not a bigot) see the irony of this?
Jews DO control the media | Manny Friedman | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel
Gee that hit piece was filled with facts....NOT! Truth is, this favorite subject of Jew haters has been brought up before and the allegations in this article proven totally false. No, Jews do not control the media nor are the media companies owned or run by Jews. No, the banks and financial insitutions are not run or owned by Jews, neither is Washington run by Jews.

Yes, Jews are driven and high achievers in every field, they get there by hard work and education. Yes, this makes illiterate ignorant anti semetic assholes like Jos very upset and jealous to the point they start chewing on their soiled underwear.

As far as the author of this article, here's what the bottom of the article says about him at the bottom:

"This article was written under an assumed name."*

So, as far as I'm concerned, the guy is a comedian writing a tongue in cheek piece.

Both ends are covered!

Poor Pbel, his end is never covered, intentionally of course.

Both ends are covered!

What to believe????
Seems we have a small discrepancy here:
Israeli official: U.S. did not present plans to strike Iran. Newspaper report claims White House outlined attack scenario.
Israeli official: U.S. did not present plans to strike Iran. Newspaper report claims White House outlined attack scenario « Klein Online

Both ends are covered!

What to believe????
Israeli official: U.S. did not present plans to strike Iran. Newspaper report claims White House outlined attack scenario.
Israeli official: U.S. did not present plans to strike Iran. Newspaper report claims White House outlined attack scenario « Klein Online
The same information was shown in the link Roudy provided originally.

What to believe????
Really? did not see this link on any of his posts
http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/07/...t-claims-white-house-offered-attack-scenario/

Last edited:
What to believe????
Really? did not see this link on any of his posts
Excuse moi. It was in his post #24 but originally posted by Pbel in # 21. I chided Pbel about it in Post #22.

way to go Jos----Manny Friedman was an american doctor who loved humor and wrote lots of humorous tongue in cheek pieces about jews-----He was a religious jew ----and zionist-------Jos---you are just about the dimmest bulb on the christmas tree
This article was written under an assumed name.
and you are still an old goat
Is your point of reference for "facts" about those "evil Jews" a comedy piece?. Wow, that's all you got, huh?

He's white and Barry's black, that's the only diff I see.

You really should include a couple of lines from your link which best describe what kind of "people" post things like "we control America":

Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory which holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.[1]
The expression is used by antisemitic groups such as white supremacists in the United States[2] and Europe,[3] ultra-nationalists such as Pamyat in Russia, and various far-right groups, including some in Poland.[4]
That's the message I was trying to send. I assumed the other side would get the message. Thanks for the reminder.
Look, I don't believe in ZOG or any of that stupid Skin-Head or anti-Semitic stuff...what I do believe is that AIPAC like many other interest groups in Amrica have hijacked American Democracy and the will of the people to Moneyed Interests...It is AIPAC MONEY that allows Israel to control ME policies, just like the NRA kooks arm people likes Holmes in the Colorado massacre.

What you say about you and what your posts say about you are two very different things, Princess, and before you respond with "I don't care what anyone else thinks" consider that you took the time to author that BS response in the first place.
As always, you're busted.

Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor. Sometimes we even pretend an actor is Jewish just because we like him enough that we think he deserves to be on our team. We brag about Jewish authors, Jewish politicians, Jewish directors. Every time someone mentions any movie or book or piece of art, we inevitably say something like, “Did you know that he was Jewish?” That’s just how we roll.

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Who the hell is Manny Friedman?

Who the hell is Manny Friedman?
Elad Nehorai
News: Times of Israel's 'Manny Friedman' is Chabad's Elad Nehorai - Wake Up From Your Slumber !

the above citation is from WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER----an extraordinarily vile fascist website----- no one who copies and pastes such filth can possibly be considered credible. He might as well be citing Mein Kampf

Strangely, about a week after Nehorai’s boastful article was posted on The Times of Israel, the page was updated, Elad’s profile photo was removed and the the article was no longer attributed to “Elad Nehorai,” but rather to a “Manny Friedman.” At the end of the article, the following Orwellian disclaimer now reads: “This article was written under an assumed name.”

Could be that some of Nehorai’s more level-headed contemporaries and media associates may have thought that he was letting the cat out of the bag and wished to distance themselves from the issue of Jewish control of the media? One can only speculate, although it would make sense that at a time of financial uncertainty, some Jews in prominent positions of power would be concerned about drawing too much attention to themselves from those who would otherwise remain ignorant.
News: Times of Israel's 'Manny Friedman' is Chabad's Elad Nehorai - Wake Up From Your Slumber !

Er, that webstain seems to be a collection of blog posts from particularly ill-informed and extremely prejudiced induhviduals.....

OK heres a different link
Well, it turns out after all that Jews do control the media—and a whole lot besides. So says Manny Friedman, writing in the Times of Israel (“Yes, Jews DO control the media“). Of course, we at TOO have known this for quite a while, but it’s nice to hear it from a Jew, even though it’s in a Jewish publication and intended to be part of a Jews-only dialog.

The thing is, it’s okay for someone like Friedman to say it (or Joel Stein, writing in the LATimes and linked by Friedman). But it’s definitely not okay for someone like me.

In fact, Friedman is typical of Jewish writers who inhabit a completely Jewish universe when they talk about anything relating to Jews. Friedman is well aware that non-Jews who talk about such issues should prepare for a wall-to-wall, no-holds barred, 24/7 campaign against them:
Manny Friedman: Jews “own a whole freaking country”; and yes, that includes the media | The Occidental Observer - White Identity, Interests, and Culture

That's the message I was trying to send. I assumed the other side would get the message. Thanks for the reminder.
Look, I don't believe in ZOG or any of that stupid Skin-Head or anti-Semitic stuff...what I do believe is that AIPAC like many other interest groups in Amrica have hijacked American Democracy and the will of the people to Moneyed Interests...It is AIPAC MONEY that allows Israel to control ME policies, just like the NRA kooks arm people likes Holmes in the Colorado massacre.

What you say about you and what your posts say about you are two very different things, Princess, and before you respond with "I don't care what anyone else thinks" consider that you took the time to author that BS response in the first place.
As always, you're busted.

'ol Snifferino, somewhat perculiar in always calling men "princess' and never seeing beyond his nose because of the great distance, and can not believe I am not a knee-jerk anti-Semite and refuses to believe that I am what I post...

Pathetic braying donkey can't see the difference between scolarship and prejudice.

Forum List

Back