"we CONTROL america."

Look, I don't believe in ZOG or any of that stupid Skin-Head or anti-Semitic stuff...what I do believe is that AIPAC like many other interest groups in Amrica have hijacked American Democracy and the will of the people to Moneyed Interests...It is AIPAC MONEY that allows Israel to control ME policies, just like the NRA kooks arm people likes Holmes in the Colorado massacre.

What you say about you and what your posts say about you are two very different things, Princess, and before you respond with "I don't care what anyone else thinks" consider that you took the time to author that BS response in the first place.
As always, you're busted.

'ol Snifferino, somewhat perculiar in always calling men "princess' and never seeing beyond his nose because of the great distance, and can not believe I am not a knee-jerk anti-Semite and refuses to believe that I am what I post...

Pathetic braying donkey can't see the difference between scolarship and prejudice.

"Scolarship?" If you are going to pretend to be a scholar, PBrain, you'll at least need to learn to spell the word.
In fact I do believe you are what you post. I just don't believe you are what you say you are. Certainly you can understand the diff, right?

What you say about you and what your posts say about you are two very different things, Princess, and before you respond with "I don't care what anyone else thinks" consider that you took the time to author that BS response in the first place.
As always, you're busted.

'ol Snifferino, somewhat perculiar in always calling men "princess' and never seeing beyond his nose because of the great distance, and can not believe I am not a knee-jerk anti-Semite and refuses to believe that I am what I post...

Pathetic braying donkey can't see the difference between scolarship and prejudice.

"Scolarship?" If you are going to pretend to be a scholar, PBrain, you'll at least need to learn to spell the word.
In fact I do believe you are what you post. I just don't believe you are what you say you are. Certainly you can understand the diff, right?

Oh, thanks again for for the spelling help, I should check when replying to post. I'll spell it for you again, I'll be careful with my one finger typing: Brandeis Scholar...Brandeis Scholar...Brandeis Scholar. How Was that Sniff?

Now I know why you type with your nose, so you can see the keyboard, maybe I ought to try it ijnstead of usung my index finger looking at the keyboard but not the screen...

However my nose may not be long enough to reach, unluike yours...hmm...

Oh, thanks again for for the spelling help, I should check when replying to post. I'll spell it for you again, I'll be careful with my one finger typing: Brandeis Scholar...Brandeis Scholar...Brandeis Scholar. How Was that Sniff?

Now I know why you type with your nose, so you can see the keyboard, maybe I ought to try it ijnstead of usung my index finger looking at the keyboard but not the screen...

Ha ha ha! Douchebag doesn't even know how to spell scholar.

Ha ha ha! Douchebag doesn't even know how to spell scholar.

I knaw haw to spell CamelPed, Pedo.

JERUSALEM — U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney, taking an aggressive stand on Iran, says Tehran's leaders are giving the world "no reason to trust them with nuclear material." He would "respect" an Israeli decision for military action to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear capability, a campaign adviser said.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Who started the nuclear arms race in the mideast?

Look at the carefully muddied wording used by Romney- it means nothing, yet- to the unthinking- it must mean "Let's NUKE Iran for not havin' nukes!"

Let's review:
Who signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty?
Iran.
NOT Israel.

Who participates in the IAEA and has allowed hundreds of inspections of their nuclear facilities?
(note to the stupid: "nuclear" does NOT necessarily mean "Nuclear WMDs" like Israel has)
Iran.
NOT Israel.

Who has sent snipers into the other country to "extra-judicially kill"?
Israel.
NOT Iran.

Bonus question:
Who wants to wipe the other off the face of the earth?
NOT Iran.
Israel- as can be seen by all this warmongering, which Romney is bowing to even before the election!

PS- Ron Paul is our last chance for having someone who puts AMERICA FIRST!

cartoon-20120730.jpg

JERUSALEM — U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney, taking an aggressive stand on Iran, says Tehran's leaders are giving the world "no reason to trust them with nuclear material." He would "respect" an Israeli decision for military action to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear capability, a campaign adviser said.

Look at the carefully muddied wording used by Romney- it means nothing, yet- to the unthinking- it must mean "Let's NUKE Iran for not havin' nukes!"

Let's review:
Iran.
NOT Israel.

Who participates in the IAEA and has allowed hundreds of inspections of their nuclear facilities?
(note to the stupid: "nuclear" does NOT necessarily mean "Nuclear WMDs" like Israel has)
Iran.
NOT Israel.

Israel.
NOT Iran.

Bonus question:
NOT Iran.
Israel- as can be seen by all this warmongering, which Romney is bowing to even before the election!

I wonder if Mr. Always Wrong would like to fly to Iran and help the Iranian leaders await the appearance of the 12th Imam. We can all chip in and buy
him a ticket. Iranian President Prepares For 12th Imam's Reappearance -- Spiritual Life CBN.com

jt2

I wonder if Mr. Always Wrong would like to fly to Iran and help the Iranian leaders await the appearance of the 12th Imam. We can all chip in and buy
him a ticket.

Like that's any stupider that waiting for the next coming of Jesus? :dunno:

I've occasionally wondered if you (or anyone) can possibly be as dim as you sometimes (not always) appear to be ... such as your last response. I've decided that when dealing with smarter people - which pretty much means everyone - you crack under the pressure.
As for your "scolarship," it isn't that you mispelled the word, Princess, it's that you did so while attempting to demean mine. If it wasn't soooo pathetic, it would be funny.

Let's review:
Iran.
NOT Israel.

Iran.
NOT Israel.

Israel.
NOT Iran.

Bonus question:
NOT Iran.

him a ticket. Iranian President Prepares For 12th Imam's Reappearance -- Spiritual Life CBN.com

jt2

I agree about Romney and the same thing can be said about Obama but I cannot agree in Paul being good leadership.

Ron Paul is not the honest person he plays himself to be. Paul and McCain both started collecting Social security the day they were eligible yet Paul says publicly S.S. is a ponzi scheme and McCain want's to hand it over to Wall Street.

Their is no good leadership to be found in America today from either party and we are in bigger trouble than most people realize.

Presidents are not dictators even though each president from both parties from Carter on try and grab more authority they are not given in the constitution. The problems we face are in all three branches of government not just the presidency. Our supreme court is a majority of fascist corporate suck ups that no longer rule on constitutional law and it's the same with congress and the presidency. The America people have a lot of hurt coming down on them from both parties as soon as the November election is over.

That's the message I was trying to send. I assumed the other side would get the message. Thanks for the reminder.
Look, I don't believe in ZOG or any of that stupid Skin-Head or anti-Semitic stuff...what I do believe is that AIPAC like many other interest groups in Amrica have hijacked American Democracy and the will of the people to Moneyed Interests...It is AIPAC MONEY that allows Israel to control ME policies, just like the NRA kooks arm people likes Holmes in the Colorado massacre.
I am proud to donate to AIPAC and to be an NRA member. It helps me to sleep soundly and safely.

Donating to AIPAC is just more support for terrorism.

I now pronounce you husband and wife

images

And now let's count the countries attacked by Iran and the countries attacked by the US in the past 100 years.

Iran has not gone to war since before the American revolution yet is portrayed as a war mongering nation just because America cannot get over it's bruised pride when we were throw3n out for good reason. Just Like Cuba that threw us out for good reason and Israel wants to continue it's terrorist attacks on all Middle East nations.

What country in the Middle East has nukes and tries to lie and say different? It's the Jews that started the Nuclear arms race in the Middle East not their perceived phony enemies.

I am proud to donate to AIPAC and to be an NRA member. It helps me to sleep soundly and safely.

Donating to AIPAC is just more support for terrorism.
Okey dokey. I'll stop supporting AIPAC. I wouldn't want to hamper Iran's plans for destroying Israel. Thanks for the advice.

I now pronounce you husband and wife

images

And now let's count the countries attacked by Iran and the countries attacked by the US in the past 100 years.

Iran has not gone to war since before the American revolution yet is portrayed as a war mongering nation just because America cannot get over it's bruised pride when we were throw3n out for good reason. Just Like Cuba that threw us out for good reason and Israel wants to continue it's terrorist attacks on all Middle East nations.

What country in the Middle East has nukes and tries to lie and say different? It's the Jews that started the Nuclear arms race in the Middle East not their perceived phony enemies.
In that case maybe we should concentrate on invading Israel and commence to kick the shit out of them . Naughty people.

In that case maybe we should concentrate on invading Israel and commence to kick the shit out of them . Naughty people.

Who "we"?

The US whose financial system is owned by 9 Jewish clans, and whose political decisions are controlled by US Zionist lobby? :D

That said, it looks like US Zionists may pull a plug on Israel; but its not going to be "we", its going to be "them".

Who "we"?

The US whose financial system is owned by 9 Jewish clans, and whose political decisions are controlled by US Zionist lobby? :D

That said, it looks like US Zionists may pull a plug on Israel; but its not going to be "we", its going to be "them".
Which of the 9 clans own Intel?

israel today | Israel News | Intel looks to increase investment in Israel - israel today | Israel News, Palestinians irked by Romney remarks on Jerusalem | Intel looks to increase investment in Israel &utm_campaign=daily newsletter email - 20120731

jt2

Forum List

Back