"we CONTROL america."

Federal Reserve should be outlawed.
NRA should be outlawed first.
It may be outlawed by our illustrious leader, O'bama bin Laden but even the Army and Marines couldn't enforce it. (most of them belong to the NRA too)

10,000+ people are shot DEAD every year in the US. What's wrong with you people? You don't feel a teenie weenie bit responsible for the Batman shootings?

I now pronounce you husband and wife

images

And now let's count the countries attacked by Iran and the countries attacked by the US in the past 100 years.
Sure, US, Israel, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, England, and Afghanistan. And you might even include a few more like Argentina if the bombing of an Israeli embassy there in Argentine soil counts.

I now pronounce you husband and wife

images

And now let's count the countries attacked by Iran and the countries attacked by the US in the past 100 years.
Sure, US, Israel, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, England, and Afghanistan. And you might even include a few more like Argentina if the bombing of an Israeli embassy there in Argentine soil counts.

Well...

Give us a list of countries attacked by US and a list of countries attacked by Iran in the past 100 years. Your post above is very incomprehensible.

Last edited:

Well...

Give us a list of countries attacked by US and a list of countries attacked by Iran in the past 100 years. Your post above is very incomprehensible.
All the countries listed are countries that Iran's Islamic republic has attacked repetitively by conducting terrorist activity and other aggressions against the peoples and territorial integrity of the nations listed, in other words, acts of war.

Last edited:
It may be outlawed by our illustrious leader, O'bama bin Laden but even the Army and Marines couldn't enforce it. (most of them belong to the NRA too)

10,000+ people are shot DEAD every year in the US. What's wrong with you people? You don't feel a teenie weenie bit responsible for the Batman shootings?
What's your estimate of the number of people who would be killed if most of the NRA members didn't have Concealed Carry permits? The Batman theater was a NO CARRY ZONE. How many of the 12 who were killed would still be alive if a CC patron was in the theater? Do you know what qualifications and training goes into a CC permit. I didn't think you did.

All the countries listed are countries that Iran has attacked respectively by conducting terrorist activity against the peoples and territorial integrity of the nations listed, in other words, acts of war.

Really???!!!

Iran went to war with the US? When?
Iran went to war with Britain? When?

Unless you implied TERRORIST ACTS committed by terrorist groups supported by Iran (allegedly)?

Then I must conclude that you have no country to name that was attacked by Iran, and you wisely did not go into composing a list of countries attacked by US.

But before we will start making lists for terrorist acts perpetrated by terrorist organisations supported by Iran and those supported by the US, I would like to ask: do you REALLY want to do that? Because, you see, the list of terrorist acts and terrorist organisations supported by US is going to be even more extensive then the list of countries attacked by US.

All the countries listed are countries that Iran has attacked respectively by conducting terrorist activity against the peoples and territorial integrity of the nations listed, in other words, acts of war.

Really???!!!

Iran went to war with the US? When?
Iran went to war with Britain? When?

Unless you implied TERRORIST ACTS committed by terrorist groups supported by Iran (allegedly)?

Then I must conclude that you have no country to name that was attacked by Iran, and you wisely did not go into composing a list of countries attacked by US.

But before we will start making lists for terrorist acts perpetrated by terrorist organisations supported by Iran and those supported by the US, I would like to ask: do you REALLY want to do that? Because, you see, the list of terrorist acts and terrorist organisations supported by US is going to be even more extensive then the list of countries attacked by US.
Congrats Mememememe. You and Ima together are verified to be an expert on everything under the sun.

Iran has not gone to war since before the American revolution yet is portrayed as a war mongering nation just because America cannot get over it's bruised pride when we were throw3n out for good reason. Just Like Cuba that threw us out for good reason and Israel wants to continue it's terrorist attacks on all Middle East nations.

What country in the Middle East has nukes and tries to lie and say different? It's the Jews that started the Nuclear arms race in the Middle East not their perceived phony enemies.
In that case maybe we should concentrate on invading Israel and commence to kick the shit out of them . Naughty people.

Great idea, a 30 megaton air burst over Jerusalem would solve all the terrorist problems.

LOL, you cowards that hide in your cave and proudly display your anti American NRA trash are no match for the government or even private citizens.

Regarding guns:
1. History already tells us all we need to know about disarming the law-abiding.
(Then, only murderers, thieves, rapists, the Military-Industrial-Complex, SS, KGB, etc. have guns.)
2. Hitler, Stalin, Castro, the UN, Obama, et al. want to take away YOUR guns, but not their own.
(Do the math on that.)
3. Every state which has "CC" laws has seen a marked reduction in violent crime.
4. More are killed by cars than guns. (Over 43,000 in 2005, in the US alone!)

Fun Fact:
Just because there's a sign which says "No Carry Zone" doesn't mean that you are breaking the law by keeping your *concealed* weapon on your person!

Regarding guns:
1. History already tells us all we need to know about disarming the law-abiding.
(Then, only murderers, thieves, rapists, the Military-Industrial-Complex, SS, KGB, etc. have guns.)
2. Hitler, Stalin, Castro, the UN, Obama, et al. want to take away YOUR guns, but not their own.
(Do the math on that.)
3. Every state which has "CC" laws has seen a marked reduction in violent crime.
4. More are killed by cars than guns. (Over 43,000 in 2005, in the US alone!)

Fun Fact:
Just because there's a sign which says "No Carry Zone" doesn't mean that you are breaking the law by keeping your *concealed* weapon on your person!

Of course, it is up to US dwellers to decide what they want to do with their guns, but it is no binome de Newton to figure out that to give general population the right to have guns is to increase death rate among the general population. If in a fit of rage I will attack my nemesis with a rolling pin, the chances are: he/she will get away with bruises; but if I have access to a gun...

As for "only criminals will have guns"... there is a very simple way out: make owning a gun by a member of a general public a heavy criminal offence.

Of course, it is up to US dwellers to decide what they want to do with their guns, but it is no binome de Newton to figure out that to give general population the right to have guns is to increase death rate among the general population. If in a fit of rage I will attack my nemesis with a rolling pin, the chances are: he/she will get away with bruises; but if I have access to a gun...

As for "only criminals will have guns"... there is a very simple way out: make owning a gun by a member of a general public a heavy criminal offence.

Ha! (Note: stay away from iron skillets.)

It is *already* a serious crime for criminals to have guns.

Or, to provide them, "fast and furiously".

But, you see- that's the gist of the problem: criminals don't follow the law!

PS- And when the SHTF, do you *really* think that the police will protect you? Ask those in New Orleans during the Katrina aftermath how that worked out for law-abiding citizens.

It is *already* a serious crime for criminals to have guns.

Or, to provide them, "fast and furiously".

But, you see- that's the gist of the problem: criminals don't follow the law!

PS- And when the SHTF, do you *really* think that the police will protect you? Ask those in New Orleans during the Katrina aftermath how that worked out for law-abiding citizens.

I was not talking about "criminals", I meant ALL members of general public who do not need a gun as part of their job description.

Yes, criminals don't follow the law, but they don't want to go behind bars for greater offence then they have to either.
Let's say, you are a criminal who decided to burgle my house. If you know that I haven't got a gun, you are very unlikely to take yours with you, or even to acquire one. Because you can be safe with just punching me into submission if I will happen to disrupt your activities.

But if you know there is a possibility that I have a gun, you will make sure you take one with you; and if I will disturb your activities, you will not try to physically get to me in order to punch me, you will stay on a "safe side" and use your gun BEFORE giving me half a chance to use mine!

As for police... well, that IS the problem. Make it work. After all, it is THEIR job.

Forum List

Back