"We can't round up 11 million people" try e-Verify

1. MASSIVELY fine employers
2. Mandatory e-verify for jobs and living quarters
3. They get nothing. Not schooling, drivers licenses, healthcare (even turn them down at the ER. Sometimes actual solutions are harsh) they get NOTHING
4. Make becoming a citizen easier. The current system is a bunch of bullshit. They make it seem like we don't want any immigration..
The economy you ask? The jobs?
After that gets implemented, create a work requirement for welfare(obviously not all cases). Then we fill those jobs "Americans don't want" AND we cut welfare. 2 birds 1 stone.
If they don't want to work em', then fuck em'. They obviously don't have much self-respect or respect for their families.

JakeStarkey How is this failure?

:) TN is a big baby. There is going to be no mass deportation. Period.

crying-baby.jpg

3. They get nothing. Not schooling, drivers licenses, healthcare (even turn them down at the ER. Sometimes actual solutions are harsh) they get NOTHING
4. Make becoming a citizen easier. The current system is a bunch of bullshit. They make it seem like we don't want any immigration..
After that gets implemented, create a work requirement for welfare(obviously not all cases). Then we fill those jobs "Americans don't want" AND we cut welfare. 2 birds 1 stone.
If they don't want to work em', then fuck em'. They obviously don't have much self-respect or respect for their families.

Only #4 is a good idea.

Only #4 is a good idea.
GFY criminal

crying-baby.jpg
I didn't even MENTION deportation, dumbfuck.
Immaterial.
No it isn't, dumbfuck. You made a dishonest claim. You are more dishonest than I thought.

crying-baby.jpg
Immaterial.
No it isn't, dumbfuck. You made a dishonest claim. You are more dishonest than I thought.
You just lied. Where did I say you claimed you would mass deport. That's the problem, TN, you don't think before you write.

crying-baby.jpg
Immaterial.

crying-baby.jpg
Immaterial.
You just lied. Where did I say you claimed you would mass deport. That's the problem, TN, you don't think before you write.
" :) TN is a big baby. There is going to be no mass deportation. Period"
Old age getting the best of you?

crying-baby.jpg
Immaterial.

crying-baby.jpg
Immaterial.
Where did I say you wrote it. Stop your weaving and deceiving. You look stupid every time you fail to talk straight with me.

Immaterial.
Immaterial.
Where did I say you wrote it. Stop your weaving and deceiving. You look stupid every time you fail to talk straight with me.
Don't give me that semantic bullshit, asshole. I asked for a rebuttal to what I said, and that is what I got. What was I supposed to think?
Last sentence is fuckin rich, Jake. Real fuckin rich :thup:

Your language demonstrates I hit a nerve.

I said there would be no mass deportation. I certainly did not say or imply that you said it. That is your weak mind, TN.

Words have meaning, and you need to understand that simple fact.

I said there would be no mass deportation. I certainly did not say or imply that you said it. That is your weak mind, TN.

Maybe you don't understand how communication works. I ask a question, you answer the question. The answer should be relevant to the question. Get it?
Do you understand the meaning of the word "coward"?
BTW, you should have hit your own nerve. Dishonesty does mine..

Maybe you don't understand how communication works. I ask a question, you answer the question. The answer should be relevant to the question. Get it?
Do you understand the meaning of the word "coward"?
BTW, you should have hit your own nerve. Dishonesty does mine..
You said I lied, when in fact you did. You were dishonest, which I pointed out. You are whining about being dishonest. You made a mistake. Get over it.

Forum List

Back