"We can't round up 11 million people" try e-Verify

Im just glad somebody else gets it. Thank you OP
No jobs, no schooling, no drivers license, e-verify to rent a house, MASSIVE fines for employers, no ER treatments. And a work requirement for welfare so we can fill up the void of jobs we would be left with.

Nice sentiment, but consider the consequences:

1. No jobs = continuation of underground economy.

2. No schooling for children = gangs, crime, child labor?

3. No drivers license = no insurance

4. Government regulation of rental housing?

5. Government regulation of casual labor?

6. No ER treatments = dead bodies in streets?

7. Welfare mothers are not going to mow your lawn.

This is why I favor strict border enforcement and deportation/imprisonment for new/repeat offenders. THEN we can weed out those with criminal records, etc.

Arrest, fine, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented workers. No work, they won't come.
Why would you put that burden on employers? Oh, right, you're a nazi.
Oh, you want to continue to hire illegals. OK.
I have the right to hire whomever I please.
Within in the law, yes. The day will come when those who knowingly hire illegals will go to jail, their businesses will be confiscated and sold off to their competitors, and the share holders will be fined three times their dividends earned during the criminal period.

Arrest, fine, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented workers. No work, they won't come.
Within in the law, yes. The day will come when those who knowingly hire illegals will go to jail, their businesses will be confiscated and sold off to their competitors, and the share holders will be fined three times their dividends earned during the criminal period.
And then we will be just like Nazi Germany.

A Reich citizen is a subject of the state who is of German or related blood, and proves by his conduct that he is willing and fit to faithfully serve the German people and Reich.
Reich citizenship is acquired through the granting of a Reich citizenship certificate.
The Reich citizen is the sole bearer of full political rights in accordance with the law.

And then we will be just like Nazi Germany.

A Reich citizen is a subject of the state who is of German or related blood, and proves by his conduct that he is willing and fit to faithfully serve the German people and Reich.
Reich citizenship is acquired through the granting of a Reich citizenship certificate.
The Reich citizen is the sole bearer of full political rights in accordance with the law.
Congrats. You have posted a classic fallacy of false equivalency.

jwoodie JakeStarkey
J, this is my entire platform :
1. MASSIVELY fine employers
2. Mandatory e-verify for jobs and living quarters
3. They get nothing. Not schooling, drivers licenses, healthcare (even turn them down at the ER. Sometimes actual solutions are harsh) they get NOTHING
4. Make becoming a citizen easier. The current system is a bunch of bullshit. They make it seem like we don't want any immigration..
The economy you ask? The jobs?
After that gets implemented, create a work requirement for welfare(obviously not all cases). Then we fill those jobs "Americans don't want" AND we cut welfare. 2 birds 1 stone.
If they don't want to work em', then fuck em'. They obviously don't have much self-respect or respect for their families.

Jake, please tell me how this would be failure

Also against the law. But thanks for saying that, criminal.
The law is wrong. Not to mention that there are loopholes in the law that let you hire whomever you please.

They seem to get medical, education, incarceration, welfare, SSI, SDI, SSID, food stamps, EIC , drivers license...........without even having a job? The GOVT wants to give them everything?

why is that? duh?

They seem to get medical, education, incarceration, welfare, SSI, SDI, SSID, food stamps, EIC , drivers license...........without even having a job? The GOVT wants to give them everything?

why is that? duh?

And they send $23B per year home after paying taxes.

Forum List

Back