"We can't round up 11 million people" try e-Verify

Arrest, fine, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented workers. No work, they won't come.
Why would you put that burden on employers? Oh, right, you're a nazi.
Oh, you want to continue to hire illegals. OK.
I have the right to hire whomever I please.
The day will come when those who knowingly hire illegals will go to jail, their businesses will be confiscated and sold off to their competitors, and the share holders will be fined three times their dividends earned during the criminal period.
Absolutely right. And the day will also come,when those who encourage illegal migration, and promote it, with sanctuary cities. false interpretation of the 14th amendment, legislating for amnesty, etc. will go to jail for treason, and the countries who send these illegals for their own national gain (ex. Mexico) * will be held accountable, beyond anything they ever dreamed possible.

* US remittances$$ to Mexico + US welfare $$ to Mexicans is Mexico's #1 source of income (source: Vicente Fox, among others)

Arrest, fine, and incarcerate employers knowingly hiring undocumented workers. No work, they won't come.

They seem to get medical, education, incarceration, welfare, SSI, SDI, SSID, food stamps, EIC , drivers license...........without even having a job? The GOVT wants to give them everything?

why is that? duh?

And they send $23B per year home after paying taxes.
So?

Blows the theory that the undocumented don't pay taxes.

"So" that's $23 Billion OUT OF THE US ECONOMY. $23 Billion in SALES that American businesses are being deprived of, which they would have gotten, if Americans (who don't send out those remittances) were working in those jobs, as they should have been. And Billions that could have allowed those businesses to create more jobs (FOR AMERICANS),

"So"
this is 21st century imperialism, you know-nothing. It is how countries imperialize other countries, nowadays, in place of the now outdated militaristic Viking, Nazi, Mongol etc ways of the past, which only ISIS still employs.

And the US, losing $130 Billion/year out of it's economy is the number 1 PREY country in the world. Top predators are Mexico, China, India, Phillipines, Nigeria, Guatemala. Come back when you have some idea of what's being discussed here.

Is remaining in this country after illegal entry a separate criminal offense?
We can now assume you've either whiffed or agree with the Gist/rest,.
But yes, of course being here Illegally is a crime.
Even overstaying a Visa-ed entry is Illegal.

EDIT to the repeatS of the question of Woodie
below #49
And persistently Stupid #51 by Starkey (who seems to be admitting he's a sock puppet of woodie by reiterating Woodie's question as his/"My".
Yes, of course it was illegal, it's still illegal, and I did explain Why.
I'm not Making another post because you ARE a 'woodie'.

-

Last edited:
Sorry, I got to do this OP, but Jake is a coward.
When Reagan did his path to citizenship, less than 30% signed up.
Look at this poll :
The Pew Research Center survey asked Hispanic adults which is more important for undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S.: Being able to live and work in the U.S. legally without the threat of being deported, or having a pathway to citizenship for those who meet certain requirements.
A larger share of Hispanic adults (a margin of 56% to 35%) says it is more important that undocumented immigrants be able to live and work in the U.S. without the threat of deportation than say they should have a pathway to citizenship. Among Hispanic adults, immigrants (59%) are more likely than U.S. born Hispanics (54%) to say that being able to live and work legally is more important.
These views are virtually unchanged from a year ago, when 55% of Latino adults said being able to live and work without the threat of deportation was more important, and 35% prioritized a pathway to citizenship (Lopez, et. al., 2013).
Among Latino registered voters, 51% say deportation relief is more important than a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrations. Meanwhile, four-in-ten (40%) Latino voters say the opposite.

They don't even want citizenship. They just want our jobs.

Last edited:

They seem to get medical, education, incarceration, welfare, SSI, SDI, SSID, food stamps, EIC , drivers license...........without even having a job? The GOVT wants to give them everything?

why is that? duh?

And they send $23B per year home after paying taxes.
So?

Blows the theory that the undocumented don't pay taxes.
Okay, I thought you felt there was something wrong with them sending money to their relatives.

"So" that's $23 Billion OUT OF THE US ECONOMY. $23 Billion in SALES that American businesses are being deprived of, which they would have gotten, if Americans (who don't send out those remittances) were working in those jobs, as they should have been. And Billions that could have allowed those businesses to create more jobs (FOR AMERICANS),

"So"
this is 21st century imperialism, you know-nothing. It is how countries imperialize other countries, nowadays, in place of the now outdated militaristic Viking, Nazi, Mongol etc ways of the past, which only ISIS still employs.

And the US, losing $130 Billion/year out of it's economy is the number 1 PREY country in the world. Top predators are Mexico, China, India, Phillipines, Nigeria, Guatemala. Come back when you have some idea of what's being discussed here.
23 billion is a fraction of what they spend yearly in the USA.

Why would you put that burden on employers? Oh, right, you're a nazi.
Oh, you want to continue to hire illegals. OK.
I have the right to hire whomever I please.
The day will come when those who knowingly hire illegals will go to jail, their businesses will be confiscated and sold off to their competitors, and the share holders will be fined three times their dividends earned during the criminal period.
Absolutely right. And the day will also come,when those who encourage illegal migration, and promote it, with sanctuary cities. false interpretation of the 14th amendment, legislating for amnesty, etc. will go to jail for treason, and the countries who send these illegals for their own national gain (ex. Mexico) * will be held accountable, beyond anything they ever dreamed possible.

* US remittances$$ to Mexico + US welfare $$ to Mexicans is Mexico's #1 source of income (source: Vicente Fox, among others)
Oh, my. Are not you the one who insists Islam is not a religion.

You are a libertarian blowhard, nothing more.

EDIT to the repeat of the question of Woodie below #49
Yes, of course it was illegal, it's still illegal and I did explain Why.

-
You read like a candidate.

Answer my specific question, please.

-
Asked and answered .
And are you now unwittingly admitting you are a Sock Puppet of JWOODIE by referring to/reiterating HIS question as "My" specific question"?

AGAIN I said
"But yes, of course being here Illegally is a crime.
Even overstaying a Visa-ed entry is Illegal."

`

Last edited:

-
Asked and answered .
And are you now unwittingly admitting you are a Sock Puppet of JWOODIE by referring to/reiterating HIS question as "My" specific question"?
`
Two can play that. Answer the question

-
Asked and answered .
`
Since you brought it up, why don't you respond to ME? :)

-
Asked and answered .
`
Because I kicked your butt soundly earlier and you have been cry babying ever since.

-
Asked and answered .
`
Because I kicked your butt soundly earlier and you have been cry babying ever since.
You didn't even refute anything you fuckin moron. No wonder you don't want to debate me. You don't fuckin know how

-
Asked and answered .
`

You couldn't kick your own butt.

Asked and answered .
`

You couldn't kick your own butt.
I just imagined a dog chasing its tail lol

Forum List

Back