We are living in the Confederacy.

rtwngAvngr said:
backtrack.... backtrack....

s.s.d.d.

There's no backtrack; only your inability to comprehend sentences. It looks like a backtrack because you're too stupid to realize I've been saying the same thing all along. It's easier for you to just thrust my opinions on me without actually listening so that you can debate whoever you have in your head.

If I'm backtracking, show me where I'm contradicting myself. I sure can't find it.

The ClayTaurus said:
Let's review:

You somehow managed to twist it around into me hating heavy metal and country because of who listens to it, which is completely untrue.

Where did I say you hated heavy metal and country? I implied you were speaking out your ass regarding your comments that even SOME listened to country for "racial reasons" I can't even think of a race related country song.

Said1 said:
I can. David Allen Coe has a shit load of songs filled with the "N" word, to name one very racists popular country artist.

Ok. There are some. Just as there are songs about killing white people in rap. But the broad work of BOTH genres is not of this kind. I guess some may listen to it for those racial reasons. Dammit, said1. :rotflmao:

rtwngAvngr said:
Where did I say you hated heavy metal and country? I implied you were speaking out your ass regarding your comments that even SOME listened to country for "racial reasons"

rtwngAvngr said:
IS this like not liking Rush because of his listeners?

rtwngAvngr said:
I can't even think of a race related country song.
Just because you can't think of one doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Racist Country:
Big Reb · Bootleg Bill · Carl Klang · Col. Sharecropper · The Crusaders · De New Sheriff · The Jigs · Johnny Rebel · Otis and the 3 Bigots · Reid Stubbs · Roughneck Rebel · Son of Mississippi

rtwngAvngr said:
Ok. There are some. Just as there are songs about killing white people in rap. But the broad work of BOTH genres is not of this kind. I guess some may listen to it for those racial reasons. Dammit, said1. :rotflmao:

Agreed, and my point the whole time.

The ClayTaurus said:
Agreed, and my point the whole time.
I still think there are very few who listen to country EXPLICITY FOR the racial content. Just as I feel very few listen to rap explicity to hear anti white sentiment.

And if one were to say "many people listen to rap for the racist content" on TRL you would be mobbed by a horde of teeny bopper pc rap defenders, and would run the risk of outraging Carson Daly. But you could probably get away with saying country music listeners are racist. Maybe this is why Im quick to defend. My apologies, though you still mostly suck! :poke: :thup:

rtwngAvngr said:
I still think there are very few who listen to country EXPLICITY FOR the racial content. Just as I feel very few listen to rap explicity to hear anti white sentiment.

And if one were to say "many people listen to rap for the racist content" on TRL you would be mobbed by a horde of teeny bopper pc rap defenders, and would run the risk of outraging Carson Daly. But you could probably get away with saying country music listeners are racist. Maybe this is why Im quick to defend. My apologies, though you still mostly suck! :poke: :thup:

You give in SO gracefully.

:rotflmao:

Hey Clay T, do you tire of my petulant and narcissistic showboating? Give a shout out if you do.

rtwngAvngr said:

That had to be hard to do...apology accepted.

Have you ever heard of Dead Prez? That's anti-white rap music, and I've seen it played in nearly all-white clubs. There's definitely more of a buffer for listening to a rap song with cracker in it then there is a country song with the n bomb in it. Hooray pop-culture.

Most people don't understand or don't bother listening to rap lyrics; they just want to dance and bob their head.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey Clay T, do you tire of my petulant and narcissistic showboating? Give a shout out if you do.

No no, it amuses me. I just have to get some work done here and there; apologies for my lack of board vigilance.

Said1 said:
I can. David Allen Coe has a shit load of songs filled with the "N" word, to name one very racists popular country artist.

Who is David Allen Coe? I have never heard a song by him on the radio! Believe me there are groups in Punk and Heavy Metal that sing entirely racist music. Tonight there is a show on ABC I believe about two twin girls that sing this crap R&B style I believe, they are touting it as the "new face of hate", I guess that means that some people listen to R&B for racist reasons.

Some people paint for racist reasons, some people write novels and read them for racist reasons. It gets ridiculous, some people do almost everything for racist reasons, why is it important?

no1tovote4 said:
Who is David Allen Coe? I have never heard a song by him on the radio! Believe me there are groups in Punk and Heavy Metal that sing entirely racist music. Tonight there is a show on ABC I believe about two twin girls that sing this crap R&B style I believe, they are touting it as the "new face of hate", I guess that means that some people listen to R&B for racist reasons.

Some people paint for racist reasons, some people write novels and read them for racist reasons. It gets ridiculous, some people do almost everything for racist reasons, why is it important?

Are you asking for racist reasons?

Forum List

Back