We all owe a huge huge debt to Fox News.

What philosophy are they hiding and how are they hiding it?

the conservative libertarian philosophy of our founders!! THey hide it by not presenting it!!!!!!

Slow????????????????

Possibly because there's no such thing. Slower????????????????????

You've been told for weeks that the Founders were Liberals, not "libertarians". Slower still???????????????????????????????????

And there ain't nothing "conservative" about throwing off the mother country and its ways with a revolution and then starting up with a whole new concept. That is the antithesis of conservatism. The conservatives were the ones we fought off.

Slowest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly because there's no such thing.

so they wrote the Constitution without a philosophy??????? I guess its just coincidental it turned out libertarian rather than Nazi

See why we say slow, so very very slow???

OMG!!! too stupid and liberal as usual!!
Go fuck yourself, asshole!

1) liberals of course would support infrastructure but liberalism is 100% non-intellectual so there is little or nothing to say except, we feel in our wonderful and morally superior bleeding hearts that more welfare is urgently needed. Liberalism is based on ignorance so it cant be supported intellectually. Its easy to prove: Please say something supportive of liberalism. See, its impossible.
You think protection of civil liberties is stupid?

Definition of liberalism:
a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties
Maybe you should do your homework BEFORE shooting off your big mouth?

2) conservative media infrastructure gets a few million viewers a week while 120 million vote so the conservative media is trivial.
If it was trivial, then how did they get millions to vote?

BTW, only 60 million voted republican.

3) the mass culture is ignorant and so liberal, but it reaches all Americans. Hollywood is liberal, music is liberal, schools and colleges are liberal, and the MSM is liberal, but all in a deeply subliminal way!!

Catching on now??
First you agree with me there's no liberal infrastructure...
liberals of course would support infrastructure but...
...then you say the MSM is liberal.

Man, you waffle more than I-HOP!

You've been told for weeks that the Founders were Liberals, not "libertarians".

any evidence or just being stupid as usual???

Wiki: There was a revival of interest in classical liberalism in the twentieth century led by Ludwig von Mises[4], Friedrich Hayek and Milton Friedman.[5]

And there ain't nothing "conservative" about throwing off the mother country !!!

too stupid!! conservativism is about freedom or limited government. A revolution to get it does not present a conflict. In fact Jefferson called for a revolution every 20 years to renew the tree of liberty from big government

See why we say slow, so very very slow??

Possibly because there's no such thing.

so they wrote the Constitution without a philosophy??????? I guess its just coincidental it turned out libertarian rather than Nazi

See why we say slow, so very very slow???

Go fuck yourself.

What you said was not "a philosophy". What you said was,
the conservative libertarian philosophy of our founders!! THey hide it by not presenting it!!!!!!

-- which is something that does not and did not exist. It is not possible to "hide" something that has never existed.

Takes a slower-than-slow mind to be unable to remember what he posted ten minutes ago when it's sitting right on the fucking page.

Not to mention, this republic was founded over 230 years ago. Not exactly the shelf life of "news". News is what happens today.

Go get some kind of professional help. You're obviously not qualified to address the real world.

why always be so stupid and liberal?????????
Any ass can consume the MSM and see it does not present the Founders philosophy let alone support it!! Plus polling always show it!!!

Wiki: Gallup Polls show that most Americans do not have confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately, and fairly". In 2011 a 60% majority reported a perception of media bias, with 47% saying mass media was too liberal, 13% too conservative.
The "mass media" is corporate, which makes it conservative.

The reason American's don't have confidence in it, is because the media has become more Administration cheerleaders, than asking officials the tough questions that keep them in check.

OMG!!! too stupid and liberal as usual!!
Go fuck yourself, asshole!

1) liberals of course would support infrastructure but liberalism is 100% non-intellectual so there is little or nothing to say except, we feel in our wonderful and morally superior bleeding hearts that more welfare is urgently needed. Liberalism is based on ignorance so it cant be supported intellectually. Its easy to prove: Please say something supportive of liberalism. See, its impossible.
You think protection of civil liberties is stupid?

Maybe you should do your homework BEFORE shooting off your big mouth?

If it was trivial, then how did they get millions to vote?

BTW, only 60 million voted republican.

3) the mass culture is ignorant and so liberal, but it reaches all Americans. Hollywood is liberal, music is liberal, schools and colleges are liberal, and the MSM is liberal, but all in a deeply subliminal way!!

Catching on now??
First you agree with me there's no liberal infrastructure...
liberals of course would support infrastructure but...
...then you say the MSM is liberal.

Man, you waffle more than I-HOP!

Truly it's like having an argument with Pee Wee Herman. Only way less intellectual.

-- which is something that does not and did not exist. It is not possible to "hide" something that has never existed.

can the perfect idiot say how that is possible given that the Constitution came out very very libertarian rather than very very liberal or Nazi??

Was it just coincidence?? Yes or No?????????????

see why we say slow??????????

can the perfect idiot say how that is possible given that the Constitution came out very very libertarian rather than very very liberal or Nazi??

Apparently not. You've been asked multiple times and you just disintegrate into a mush of "slow".

Apparently not. You've been asked multiple times and you just disintegrate into a mush of "slow".

ask about what?????????????????? the liberal clean forgot to say. Duh!!!

Are you telling me that if I Google "US Constitution", I'll get a blank webpage?

if I told you that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs
$10,000 for what?

Why is it, you can't finish a thought?

Or explain your point more clearly without me having to be Sherlock Holmes?

Because if you can't make a lucid point, then you're just playing word games and you don't really know what the fuck you're talking about.

Forum List

Back