We all owe a huge huge debt to Fox News.

10,000 if I told you you could google Constitution and get a blank page. Slow????
You said the media is hiding the "Founders philosophy". Isn't their "philosophy" stated in the Constitution? Isn't the internet part of the media?

Now, if what you said was true, then I would not be able to access the US Constitution over the internet. I'd get a 404!

But we both know that's not what I'd get, so your comment is bullshit!

You said the media is hiding the "Founders philosophy".
True

Isn't their "philosophy" stated in the Constitution?
yes

Isn't the internet part of the media?
yes

Now, if what you said was true, then I would not be able to access the US Constitution over the internet. I'd get a 404!

But we both know that's not what I'd get, so your comment is bullshit!

truly too stupid for words, way way too stupid for words but this is normal for a liberal.

Anyway, the original conservative philosophy of Aristotle for example is also not hidden on the Internet but it is hidden from the consciousness of the modern illiterate liberal who only looks for or consumes what the MSM and culture feeds him!!

I'll bet your Mom could help you understand what that means. Why not try. Do you want to be a liberal all your life?

if so why be so afriad to present your best example?? What does your fear tell us about your character and IQ??
That has nothing to do with what I said, little troll.

I was just pointing out how big a fuckin' hypocrite you happen to be.

if so why be so afriad to present your best example?? What does your fear tell us about your character and IQ??

Forum List

Back