We all owe a huge huge debt to Fox News.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Without them our Founder's libertarian philosophy, the one that created the greatest country in human history, had no voice in America.

It's scary to think how far our country had fallen until Fox came along!!

We all owe a huge huge debt to Fox News.

No doubt!!!

They are THE APEX of....

....COMEDY RELIEF!!!!!

badmarriagearguments.jpg

:thewave:

Last edited:
Without them our Founder's libertarian philosophy, the one that created the greatest country in human history, had no voice in America.

Scary to think how far our country has fallen ... period!

An emotional relationship with a news spin channel is always revealing.

too stupid!! Why not tell us what channel is not a news spin channel!!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

I don't have emotional relationships with TV channels. That's a little weird. And certainly not with news.
What do you have, like a centerfold poster of Roger Ailes over your bed? The Sean Hannity GI Joe doll? The Bullo Reilly Bobblehead in your car window?

Last edited:
The Men who own FOX News!
5319149.jpg

Fox is a shining example of what it is some foreigners can bring to this country.

An emotional relationship with a news spin channel is always revealing.

I don't have emotional relationships with TV channels. That's a little weird.
What do you have, like a centerfold poster of Roger Ailes over your bed?

sorry dear just a deep respect for the founding philosophy of America that made the greatest country in human history!!

If you're IQ were not so low you too could understand the philosophy of freedom.

sorry dear just a deep respect for the founding philosophy of America that made the greatest country in human history!!

If you're IQ were not so low you too could understand the philosophy of freedom.

Oh, dear. I thought the thread was about Fox News. Now you want to shift to American History. Make up your mind already.

That's what I get for going by the thread title :dunno:

Oh, dear. I thought the thread was about Fox News. Now you want to shift to American History. Make up your mind already.

Dear, Fox news is the only news that gives voice to our founding intellectual history. You can't understand that???

Of course we owe a large debt to Fox News...

so even you appreciate the founding libertarian philosophy to which only Fox has given voice!!. Good for you!!

Well, of course, Edmund. Ailes combined free market economic theory with neocon political imagery
fantasyland_alt.jpg

to provide an entertainment that requires no exercise or thinking. It's perfect for his target demographic.

Last edited:

Dear, Fox news is the only news that gives voice to our founding intellectual history. You can't understand that???

I do believe that's the first time I've seen the term "Fox news" cohabitating the same sentence with the word intellectual.
Hate to break this to you but our founding history isn't "news"; it was over 200 years ago. News isn't history until tomorrow. News is supposed to tell us about today.

In any case I return to my original point; having an emotional relationship with a TV channel, whether Fox or ABC or QVC or TWC, says that you're not after information, but something else.
Dear.

Last edited:
I do believe that's the first time I've seen the term "Fox news" cohabitating the same sentence with the word intellectual

if their conservative /libertarian philosophy is different from Jefferson's please tell me where or admit as a liberal you lack the IQ to do so?

Hate to break this to you but our founding history isn't "news";

if I said it was news I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs.

In any case I return to my original point; having an emotional relationship with a TV channel, whether Fox or ABC or QVC or TWC, says that you're not after information, but something else.
Dear.

too stupid!! if you like something you have an emotional relationship with it but that is so vague as to be utterly meaningless. That you think there is an important point in there is testimony to your low liberal IQ I'm afraid.

Fox started about the same time our debt started balooning up.
hmmm

Fox started about the same time our debt started balooning up.
hmmm

so do you want to be the first idiot liberal to blame it on Fox? It would be a new low in idiocy even among liberals.

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow?

I do believe that's the first time I've seen the term "Fox news" cohabitating the same sentence with the word intellectual

if their conservative /libertarian philosophy is different from Jefferson's please tell me where or admit as a liberal you lack the IQ to do so?

Thought you said they were "news". Now they're "philosophy"? Do you have any idea what you mean? You're all over the map, dood. That's why we call you "Special Ed".

Hate to break this to you but our founding history isn't "news";

if I said it was news I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs.

Can you make that a postal money order please. It's easy to cash. Thanks.

Dear.

too stupid!! if you like something you have an emotional relationship with it but that is so vague as to be utterly meaningless. That you think there is an important point in there is testimony to your low liberal IQ I'm afraid.

Not vague at all; if you have an emotional relationship with a news source, then you're not watching a news source. News isn't emotional.

Of course, your idea of what Fox News is -- news channel, spin channel, history channel, philosophy channel-- changes with every post, so apparently you have an emotional relationship with each of your multiple personalities' ideas on what it is. Sybil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back