We all owe a huge huge debt to Fox News.

News isn't emotional.

What on earth does that mean?? And why would it be important??

If the news is that 30 kids got shot and killed, that is not emotional???

See why we say slow???????

As a liberal you could not think your way out of a paper bag?

Without them our Founder's libertarian philosophy, the one that created the greatest country in human history, had no voice in America.

It's scary to think how far our country had fallen until Fox came along!!

I had no idea that libertarians were in favor of tariffs, bounties and bailouts. Lmao!

Without them our Founder's libertarian philosophy, the one that created the greatest country in human history, had no voice in America.

It's scary to think how far our country had fallen until Fox came along!!

I had no idea that libertarians were in favor of tariffs, bounties and bailouts. Lmao!

If I said they were I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away once again with your liberal strawman tail between your legs.

Last edited:
Thought you said they were "news". Now they're "philosophy"?

too stupid. News would reflect a philosophy!! Is that really over
your head??

News isn't emotional.

What on earth does that mean?? And why would it be important??

If the news is that 30 kids got shot and killed, that is not emotional???

See why we say slow???????

As a liberal you could not think your way out of a paper bag?

Stop protesting that you're "too stupid" and try to get this.

News is "who, what, where, when". Not "what it means", not "what it should be", not "how great that is" or "how tragic that is". None of it.

When you get into that emotional game, you're not in the news world any more. You're in the world of drama and soap opera and tabloid hucksterism.

And that's where you get emotional and start lashing out about "IQs" and using string of six punctuation marks in a row. If what you were talking about was actually news, none of that would be present. It would just be. Neutral.

You may notice nobody ever has an emotional relationship with CBS or the New York Times.

Then again, you may not...

You may notice nobody ever has an emotional relationship with CBS or the New York Times.

Nobody can be that perfectly stupid, except a liberal. Conservatives and libertarians have a very emotional the Walter Duranty NYTimes. The hate it.

You are perfectly brainwashed liberal fool.

See why we say a liberal will be slow. so very very slow?

Nobody can be that perfectly stupid, except a liberal. Conservatives and libertarians have a very emotional the Walter Duranty NYTimes. The hate it.

What is that -- Polish? Urdu? Papiamento mayhaps? :dunno:

See why we call you "Special Ed"?

What is that -- Polish? Urdu? Papiamento mayhaps? :dunno:

See why we call you "Special Ed"?

Nobody can be that perfectly stupid, except a liberal. Conservatives and libertarians have a very emotional relationship with the Walter Duranty NYTimes. They hate it

An emotional relationship with a news spin channel is always revealing.

I didn't realize you had an emotional relationship with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC

That's just it -- I don't. Hell, I don't even have TV. Special Ed's the one with the fan club. That's my point.

too stupid!! how can you have a point if you think NYTimes and CBS are objective??????????????? Do you have any idea how slow you have to be???????

I didn't realize you had an emotional relationship with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC

That's just it -- I don't. Hell, I don't even have TV. Special Ed's the one with the fan club. That's my point.

too stupid!! how can you have a point if you think NYTimes and CBS are objective??????????????? Do you have any idea how slow you have to be???????

Using 122 question marks after every sentence and beginning (and ending) every post with hominem, are also always revealing.

Emotion; reason. Know the difference.

Using 122 question marks after every sentence and beginning (and ending) every post with hominem, are also always revealing.

Emotion; reason. Know the difference.

too stupid!! how can you have a point if you think the Walter Duranty NY Times and CBS are objective??????????????? Do you have any idea how slow you have to be???????

An emotional relationship with a news spin channel is always revealing.

If you don't have a TV, where do you watch TV long enough to form a valid opinion??

If you don't have a TV, where do you watch TV long enough to form a valid opinion??

Fair question.

I used to have TV. I thought about it recently and could come up with no reason to keep paying for it, so out it went. Still, TV is pervasive in this sleepwalking society. It's not like it's exotic or elusive -- it's already everywhere I go -- friends, family, the hotels (I travel a lot) ... if I even think to turn it on... plus I worked in broadcasting for about 25 years. Analyzing what's on there and more importantly, how it works as a manipulation tool, is exactly why I got rid of it. You can't walk into a restaurant or bar without a TV going on any more. It has achieved the ubiquity Orwell described in his telescreens. And they're used for just that purpose.

Media has been and still is a lifelong study for me. So when somebody comes up with an emotional relationship with what purports to be a news channel, I take notice of the psychology that's going on.

But TV is on the way out. Mark my words. Personally I've found that anything I ever wanted from TV I can get on the internet. We're living in a state of transition.

Last edited:
We're living in a state of transition.

you would know, your liberal IQ enabled you to figure out that the NY Times and CBS were objective!!

I know you're not the brightest bulb in the light tower, but you're the only one who brought up "objective". I merely observed your emotional relationship with this shit. It's so emotional you put your own words in my mouth.

:oops:

We're living in a state of transition.

you would know, your liberal IQ enabled you to figure out that the NY Times and CBS were objective!!

I know you're not the brightest bulb in the light tower, but you're the only one who brought up "objective". I merely observed your emotional relationship with this shit. It's so emotional you put your own words in my mouth.

As long you agree that we owe a huge debt to Fox for the only major presentation of our Founders Libertarian philosophy.

You must agree too that its almost treasonous for the objective NYTimes and CBS to have overlooked it? I wonder how they managed to overlook it??

As long you agree that we owe a huge debt to Fox for the only major presentation of our Founders Libertarian philosophy.

You must agree too that its almost treasonous for the objective NYTimes and CBS to have overlooked it? I wonder how they managed to overlook it??

No, I agree to no such thing. I don't owe a 'debt' to any TV channel or any media, thank you very much. A TV channel only exists to sell toothpaste and cars. I'm not buying that crap.

As far as this "presentation of our Founders" bullshit, perhaps you're thinking of the History Channel.

Who knows.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back