Wayment, I look good enough to FUCK but not good enough to date?? LOL

I posted an ad on craiglist this morning and this women responded with her picture. She was attractive so I sent my picture and never got a reply back until...........5 hours later saying

"I;m not interested but would you be interested in some nsa real quick"?

FUCK NO YOU CRUSTY BITCH. And she has a kid too. Nasty ass Mom

I'm waiting for you to post: "So, I now have Herpes".

Not going to happen mongo. Dirty women are not allowed in my apt

Hopefully you are wearing condoms and playing safe.

I posted an ad on craiglist this morning and this women responded with her picture. She was attractive so I sent my picture and never got a reply back until...........5 hours later saying

WTF? What is wrong with someone just wanting to fuck you, but not wanting to get involved in a romantic relationship?

According to you, marriage is one of the most over-rated things ever. But in order for you to fuck her, she has to want to date you? Why?

I know women I would have sex with in a heartbeat that I would not date. Its not about looks, per se, but about whether we are compatible out of bed.

You really need to lighten up.

Be glad she was honest with you. That is pretty freakin rare online.

I'm not used to women being that upfront about fucking. It grossed me out

Maybe you haven't heard? Lots of women actually LIKE sex. No need to be intimidated.

Who told women they supposed to enjoy enjoy sex too? That's more work for us men

What? That makes LESS work for men. She likely knows exactly what she likes, and will tell you if you ask (or just pay attention). You don't have to convince her to have sex, since she wants it too.

Don't be intimidated. Get a strong, independent woman. It will change your world.

An ad on Craigslist? Are you fucking INSANE?

There are a lot of regular women on craigslist robbie
The reason they post on Craigslist is so you don't hear their deep voices..

Is that why all the other women post on eharmony? You slow
Why sure, but I never had any problem ruining my life with a relationship from meeting women in real life..
17522606_1638084029552859_260216102419884640_n.jpg

His favorite meeting place.

She is not sex material

Craigslist is great. Less competition

fbj ........... make sure it's a NEW condom. Not used.

When you are trying to conserve money and pass around condom at a gangbang, whatta going to do?

She is not sex material

Not just with her, dumbass. All the time.

And you said she was attractive. Why is she not sex material? Not material for a relationship, but just for sex.

Craigslist is great. Less competition
I am sure the subject of generosity was going to be in the next message..

Beggars like you should never be as choosy as you are!

If she has a pulse and is willing to sleep with you, well be lucky and get laid for once!

She is not sex material

And you said she was attractive. Why is she not sex material? Not material for a relationship, but just for sex.

Because when a woman is so willing to fuck a stranger she hasn't met yet it makes me gross

If she has a pulse and is willing to sleep with you, well be lucky and get laid for once!

I have options brucie. I'm not some overweight ugly man who can't get anyone

I have options brucie. I'm not some overweight ugly man who can't get anyone

Not yet, but one day you will be. Also your hand is not a real option and not the same as real sexual pleasure with a fine woman.

She is not sex material

Because when a woman is so willing to fuck a stranger she hasn't met yet it makes me gross

You are grossed out by sex? Isn't that why you have an ad on Craigslist?

Or are you grossed out by a woman who might want sex as much as you? Which is your own insecurity.

And one more bit on wearing a condom. If you don't wear one (other than in a long term, monogamous relationship), you are an idiot. Not only that, you are fucking an idiot.

She is not sex material

Or are you grossed out by a woman who might want sex as much as you? Which is your own insecurity.

And one more bit on wearing a condom. If you don't wear one (other than in a long term, monogamous relationship), you are an idiot. Not only that, you are fucking an idiot.

No mongo. I'm grossed out by a woman who would fuck anyone. Now if she had. Said let's go out for a drink and then mentioned coming back to my place then I would be like cool

But not just her sending a email and asking wanna fuck? Nope

When you are trying to conserve money and pass around condom at a gangbang, whatta going to do?
Socks or Saran Wrap.

She is not sex material

No mongo. I'm grossed out by a woman who would fuck anyone. Now if she had. Said let's go out for a drink and then mentioned coming back to my place then I would be like cool

But not just her sending a email and asking wanna fuck? Nope

So it is cool for you to look for just sex, but not her?

I remember you once talked about having a girl come to your place, and you were going to have pizza. And you had to get sex and then get her gone before football came on tv. But this girl wanting to fuck grossed you out?

Like I said, this is about your own insecurity.

Forum List

Back