Wayment, I look good enough to FUCK but not good enough to date?? LOL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I posted an ad on craiglist this morning and this women responded with her picture. She was attractive so I sent my picture and never got a reply back until...........5 hours later saying

"I;m not interested but would you be interested in some nsa real quick"?

FUCK NO YOU CRUSTY BITCH. And she has a kid too. Nasty ass Mom

fbj, you're threads are always the most entertaining. Don't ever quit posting, please.

I posted an ad on craiglist this morning and this women responded with her picture. She was attractive so I sent my picture and never got a reply back until...........5 hours later saying

An ad on Craigslist? Are you fucking INSANE?

See his avatar. And then consider that he lives in Philly.

"Insane" doesn't even begin to describe it.

There are a lot of regular women on craigslist robbie

See his avatar. And then consider that he lives in Philly.

"Insane" doesn't even begin to describe it.

I met teachers and social workers from craigslist in the past dickhead

You sad, sad, man...

You sad, sad, man...

You sad, sad, man...

The fuck you mean?

Go for it. Maybe she'll let you eat candy from her turd cutter. Or fart in your face.

Is her name Celia? Send her this poem.

When Celia cums, 'tis earthquake hour;
The bed vibrates like kettledrums
It is a grand display of power:
.when Celia cums

When Celia farts, my hasty nose
Sniffs up the fragrance from her parts
Shamed are the violets and rose when Celia farts

WTF? What is wrong with someone just wanting to fuck you, but not wanting to get involved in a romantic relationship?

According to you, marriage is one of the most over-rated things ever. But in order for you to fuck her, she has to want to date you? Why?

I know women I would have sex with in a heartbeat that I would not date. Its not about looks, per se, but about whether we are compatible out of bed.

You really need to lighten up.

Be glad she was honest with you. That is pretty freakin rare online.

Go for it. Maybe she'll let you eat candy from her turd cutter. Or fart in your face.

Is her name Celia? Send her this poem.

When Celia cums, 'tis earthquake hour;
The bed vibrates like kettledrums
It is a grand display of power:
.when Celia cums

When Celia farts, my hasty nose
Sniffs up the fragrance from her parts
Shamed are the violets and rose when Celia farts

I don't like dirty women

WTF? What is wrong with someone just wanting to fuck you, but not wanting to get involved in a romantic relationship?

According to you, marriage is one of the most over-rated things ever. But in order for you to fuck her, she has to want to date you? Why?

I know women I would have sex with in a heartbeat that I would not date. Its not about looks, per se, but about whether we are compatible out of bed.

I'm not used to women being that upfront about fucking. It grossed me out

The reason they post on Craigslist is so you don't hear their deep voices..

I'm waiting for you to post: "So, I now have Herpes".

Maybe you haven't heard? Lots of women actually LIKE sex. No need to be intimidated.

I'm waiting for you to post: "So, I now have Herpes".

Not going to happen mongo. Dirty women are not allowed in my apt

Maybe you haven't heard? Lots of women actually LIKE sex. No need to be intimidated.

Who told women they supposed to enjoy enjoy sex too? That's more work for us men

The reason they post on Craigslist is so you don't hear their deep voices..

Is that why all the other women post on eharmony? You slow

Forum List

Back