Worst TV Commercial Ever: Watch at Your Own Risk!

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
My son showed this to me. Perhaps others have seen this and I am late to the party. I don't know. I do know that if even I find this to be in bad taste then it is pretty fucking bad.

Watch at your own risk:

My son showed this to me. Perhaps others have seen this and I am late to the party. I don't know. I do know that if even I find this to be in bad taste then it is pretty fucking bad.

Watch at your own risk:

It gets the message across.

Good commercial. The overwhelming majority of auto accidents start with someone doing something stupid. Whether it is texting, speeding, driving too fast for road conditions ect ect.

I have spent more time on the roads than some professional truck drivers. The number of idiots out there who could have killed someone is staggering.

I say show the video at any time. Shocking? Maybe. Probably less violent than most PG movies. And maybe, just maybe, the shock will stop some kid from growing up oblivious to the damage his driving can do.

Commercial didn't effect me emotionally perhaps because I knew it was a commercial. Or perhaps if it had focused on one child that I could make a connection with by associating him/her with a kid of a friend or relative. Plus I think the graphic hinders the message. I probably would have shown a child with his grandparents crossing a street to the park and in a separate scene a car speeding and then leave it up to the viewers' imagination. I feel in this case they made it too easy for me to separate fiction and reality.

Then again it could be my age. I don't go for the special effects in films they make these days and feel they overwhelm the story.

An absurdly offensive commercial. Why absurd? Because someone that is speeding is not going to think of that commercial then stop speeding.

Why offensive? Because it shows the murder of children.

Forum List

Back