watermelons are racist?

least we forget grits and red eye gravy.

sign me up.

least we forget grits and red eye gravy.

sign me up.

no shit, like i dont get the food is racist stuff, its like groups and people have to find racism(aka make shit up)to keep those donation rollin in

oh lawds.jpg

No...you may not...I personally think it is terribly racist to even axe the question.

Hollywood created the stereotypical Black image and made lots of money from it. Today it seems that Hollywood protects sexual abusers and democrats are still on board.

Hollywood created the stereotypical Black image and made lots of money from it. Today it seems that Hollywood protects sexual abusers and democrats are still on board.
because they are not the same people, genius. Dang, this board needs to be renamed "Idiot Depot". I don't think I'm going to last long, here.

because they are not the same people, genius. Dang, this board needs to be renamed "Idiot Depot". I don't think I'm going to last long, here.
no they operate the same way dipshit. you think what harvey did was new?

wtf is this shit?
so csn someone list foods i cant bring
watermelon
cream soda
fried chicken
collard greens
pork rines

but then if you bring caviar youre insensitive and leaving people out, dam that white privledge
how can you be offended by that.?
Detroit firefighter fired for bringing watermelon to station

Some groups have been brainwashed into thinking everything is racist or oppressing them in some way.
It's kind of funny though, black men are now crying about food at a pot luck hurting their feelings. I'm sure their ancestors are proud.

Forum List

Back