The left keeps racism alive

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Some people are really hoping they can be offended.

I read an article where a truck had "white power" scrawled on the tail gate. Turns out the owner didn't do it and had reported the vandalism. Meanwhile, some BLM idiot had taken a pic of it, posted it, and started a firestorm. I certainly think it's highly probable that the vandal was the same one who supposedly noticed it and used it to rile people. Must be difficult for race baiters when there just aren't enough actual events to support whatever accusations they are tossing about. Even Hillary is out there claiming that we need to face our own white privilege/ racism. She can certainly speak for herself and she should apologize for the racism on the left, but she doesn't speak for everyone. She and others with the same twisted logic shouldn't impose their issues on others. Just because they feel shame for their own discrimination and low opinions of minorities doesn't mean everyone is like that.

Most non-liberals I know truly believe that no race is smarter or better. We believe that anyone is capable of doing whatever they set their minds to do and that includes getting a photo ID, supporting themselves, and raising their children without nanny government. It's a shame the left doesn't have that kind of faith in minorities. Gosh, having such low expectations could really discourage people over the years and cause them to lose belief in their own abilities. They would certainly end up uneducated and dependent on government. Some would end up so depressed and hopeless that they'd even turn to crime. Would sure make them ripe for brainwashing by unscruptulous politicians.

Yea, people actually warned about that decades ago after certain politicians claimed they'd have certain groups voting Dem forever. Now we are seeing the results of decades of liberal indoctrination. And they don't plan on stopping any time soon, in fact they are ramping up efforts to keep the country divided on race and class.

These days, you don't need to say or do anything to find yourself accused of racism. You'll be called out for what you don't do, such as announcing that you are ashamed of your white privilege.

I had a liberal friend ask me if I liked rap music. I responded that it wasn't my thing. She pressed the issue and wanted to know why. Hey, I'm a country girl who always loved George Strait. Can't explain that any more than I can tell you why I choose the color green over blue. None of my answers were good enough for her and she asked me if I had a problem with "N*****s". Seriously!!! WTF!! I asked why she would say something so nasty. She claimed she was just trying to understand my intense dislike of rap. I never said I hated it. I just said it wasn't my thing but she seemed determined to make more of it. It ended up with her insisting that I must be racist on some level to dislike rap. Funny that she didn't ask me whether I like classical or rock and roll music. I know many who would say that country music isn't their thing. Some make fun of it. I don't accuse them of hating cowboys, people from the south and the heartland. I figure they just dance to a different tune. Pun intended.

This is the way it goes with race baiters. They are desperate to paint whites as racists and will use almost any argument, no matter how big of a stretch. These are the same people who wanted to paint young children as racists for not wanting to eat certain ethnic foods. Of course, if you cook ethnic foods, you are still in hot water because yours isn't 'authentic.' And no fiestas, either, bigot!!

Sometimes, it borders on the outright ridiculous, as it was in the case where some teammates found themselves in hot water after including a watermelon in a fruit basket given as a gift to the opposing team. The other team had some black members, so the watermelon was quickly tagged as clear indication of racism. Never mind that it's been a popular fruit throughout the midwest for decades. I saw a similar situation when our local swim team was having our year end picnic. We looked forward to it every year. One thing the kids all liked was the fresh waterrmelon. The parents all preferred that over bringing sweets for dessert. All went well for the 5 years my daughter was on the team. Things changed when a liberal's son joined one year. While planning the year end picnic, the mom acted shocked that we would serve watermelon because we had some black children on the team. She thought it was racially insensitive and advised us to change the menu. Thing is, it was one of the black moms who would bring the watermelon. One farm had the best watermelon each year and she drove by it on her way home from work. We never had any problem in 5 years until a liberal showed up to insist that the minority families should be insulted. Why the hell should the liberal make them feel bad or ashamed to like watermelon? It was totally crazy. We had the watermelon like we did every year and I think we managed to put the liberal in her place. Do liberals want blacks to feel self-conscious or wrong for eating watermelon or fried chicken? It is food. People should make their choices and no one should give anyone grief. I think the best way to get over the past is to stop ginning up hatred and understand that we've all moved on. We can never forget, but it's just stupid to keep trying to divide people.

Liberals go out of their way to make sure people stay angry over things that happened before any of us were even born. And they try to make virtually anything sound like a racial slur. They seem to want the problem to be bigger than it is. That is why they attribute poverty, lack of education and crime to racism. They deliberately started messing with people's lives decades ago. The social programs have encouraged a lack of education, poverty and crime. It's nanny government that keeps people down. They keep people angry over their poverty by blaming it on nameless, faceless racists. Most people trusted government and goverrnment failed them. The left is just placing blame where it doesn't belong, but it serves their purpose. As long as people need them to survive, they will vote for them. There has to be a villian that liberals must save them from.

Believe it or not, many of today's youth are unaware of some of the stupid jokes of the past, not that any race baiter would believe that. It's the left that keeps it going to make sure future generations can be angry, too. When a person, who is unaware of whatever supposed racial connotations are for a given word or phrase, innocently utters some remark, the libs swiftly move to paint the person as evil. I saw that when someone mentioned that Obama didn't need to be so uppity. I've heard that word many times to describe arrogant people of all colors. Of course, the left doesn't believe anyone can be innocent when their agenda is at stake. From then on, even the word 'arrogant' was deemed racist. Virtually any word that doesn't unconditionally praise Obama is pretty much considered racist by the trouble makers. They know it isn't so, but it works to rile and divide people.

The funny thing is, every time I hear a racist remark or the "N' word, it is coming from a liberal. Usually, it's a lame attempt to put words in other people's mouths. They refuse to accept ideology as a reason for disagreeing with a minority and it's nothing more than a vain attempt to cite racism as the root cause of any disagreement. They've worked so hard to divide people and they are determined to keep it going. That means they have to convince people that racism is a deep-rooted and enormous problem. They haven't once admitted that the dislike of Obama's job as president is no different that the dislike of Clinton or any other Dem. And they jump at every opportunity to use a racial slur when they speak for other people. While it originates in their mind and comes out of their mouths, they act as if they are mind readers and do their best to attribute the racist remarks to those who never even thought them, let alone uttered them.

While including a watermelon in an assorted gift basket will bring on rage from race baiters, people like Biden who make bold racist comments are never called up on it. Seriously, it's suspicious for people to simply see fruit, yet Biden's remarks about Obama being the only clean and articulate black on the political scene is just harmless mumbling. Truth is that the students who don't see fruit as racist are far more mature than a grown man who apparently thinks blacks are dirty and unable to speak well. That is something they should apologize for. I will not apologize for disliking rap music or bringing delicious watermelon to social functions. It's normal to do that. It's not normal for Dems to keep racial slurs alive by saying them at every opportunity. They need to deal with their own racism and obsession with people's skin color. I am suspicious of those who judge by color and that is exactly what the Dem party is doing.

I read an article where a truck had "white power" scrawled on the tail gate. Turns out the owner didn't do it and had reported the vandalism. Meanwhile, some BLM idiot had taken a pic of it, posted it, and started a firestorm. I certainly think it's highly probable that the vandal was the same one who supposedly noticed it and used it to rile people. Must be difficult for race baiters when there just aren't enough actual events to support whatever accusations they are tossing about. Even Hillary is out there claiming that we need to face our own white privilege/ racism. She can certainly speak for herself and she should apologize for the racism on the left, but she doesn't speak for everyone. She and others with the same twisted logic shouldn't impose their issues on others. Just because they feel shame for their own discrimination and low opinions of minorities doesn't mean everyone is like that.

Most non-liberals I know truly believe that no race is smarter or better. We believe that anyone is capable of doing whatever they set their minds to do and that includes getting a photo ID, supporting themselves, and raising their children without nanny government. It's a shame the left doesn't have that kind of faith in minorities. Gosh, having such low expectations could really discourage people over the years and cause them to lose belief in their own abilities. They would certainly end up uneducated and dependent on government. Some would end up so depressed and hopeless that they'd even turn to crime. Would sure make them ripe for brainwashing by unscruptulous politicians.

Yea, people actually warned about that decades ago after certain politicians claimed they'd have certain groups voting Dem forever. Now we are seeing the results of decades of liberal indoctrination. And they don't plan on stopping any time soon, in fact they are ramping up efforts to keep the country divided on race and class.

These days, you don't need to say or do anything to find yourself accused of racism. You'll be called out for what you don't do, such as announcing that you are ashamed of your white privilege.

I had a liberal friend ask me if I liked rap music. I responded that it wasn't my thing. She pressed the issue and wanted to know why. Hey, I'm a country girl who always loved George Strait. Can't explain that any more than I can tell you why I choose the color green over blue. None of my answers were good enough for her and she asked me if I had a problem with "N*****s". Seriously!!! WTF!! I asked why she would say something so nasty. She claimed she was just trying to understand my intense dislike of rap. I never said I hated it. I just said it wasn't my thing but she seemed determined to make more of it. It ended up with her insisting that I must be racist on some level to dislike rap. Funny that she didn't ask me whether I like classical or rock and roll music. I know many who would say that country music isn't their thing. Some make fun of it. I don't accuse them of hating cowboys, people from the south and the heartland. I figure they just dance to a different tune. Pun intended.

This is the way it goes with race baiters. They are desperate to paint whites as racists and will use almost any argument, no matter how big of a stretch. These are the same people who wanted to paint young children as racists for not wanting to eat certain ethnic foods. Of course, if you cook ethnic foods, you are still in hot water because yours isn't 'authentic.' And no fiestas, either, bigot!!

Sometimes, it borders on the outright ridiculous, as it was in the case where some teammates found themselves in hot water after including a watermelon in a fruit basket given as a gift to the opposing team. The other team had some black members, so the watermelon was quickly tagged as clear indication of racism. Never mind that it's been a popular fruit throughout the midwest for decades. I saw a similar situation when our local swim team was having our year end picnic. We looked forward to it every year. One thing the kids all liked was the fresh waterrmelon. The parents all preferred that over bringing sweets for dessert. All went well for the 5 years my daughter was on the team. Things changed when a liberal's son joined one year. While planning the year end picnic, the mom acted shocked that we would serve watermelon because we had some black children on the team. She thought it was racially insensitive and advised us to change the menu. Thing is, it was one of the black moms who would bring the watermelon. One farm had the best watermelon each year and she drove by it on her way home from work. We never had any problem in 5 years until a liberal showed up to insist that the minority families should be insulted. Why the hell should the liberal make them feel bad or ashamed to like watermelon? It was totally crazy. We had the watermelon like we did every year and I think we managed to put the liberal in her place. Do liberals want blacks to feel self-conscious or wrong for eating watermelon or fried chicken? It is food. People should make their choices and no one should give anyone grief. I think the best way to get over the past is to stop ginning up hatred and understand that we've all moved on. We can never forget, but it's just stupid to keep trying to divide people.

Liberals go out of their way to make sure people stay angry over things that happened before any of us were even born. And they try to make virtually anything sound like a racial slur. They seem to want the problem to be bigger than it is. That is why they attribute poverty, lack of education and crime to racism. They deliberately started messing with people's lives decades ago. The social programs have encouraged a lack of education, poverty and crime. It's nanny government that keeps people down. They keep people angry over their poverty by blaming it on nameless, faceless racists. Most people trusted government and goverrnment failed them. The left is just placing blame where it doesn't belong, but it serves their purpose. As long as people need them to survive, they will vote for them. There has to be a villian that liberals must save them from.

Believe it or not, many of today's youth are unaware of some of the stupid jokes of the past, not that any race baiter would believe that. It's the left that keeps it going to make sure future generations can be angry, too. When a person, who is unaware of whatever supposed racial connotations are for a given word or phrase, innocently utters some remark, the libs swiftly move to paint the person as evil. I saw that when someone mentioned that Obama didn't need to be so uppity. I've heard that word many times to describe arrogant people of all colors. Of course, the left doesn't believe anyone can be innocent when their agenda is at stake. From then on, even the word 'arrogant' was deemed racist. Virtually any word that doesn't unconditionally praise Obama is pretty much considered racist by the trouble makers. They know it isn't so, but it works to rile and divide people.

The funny thing is, every time I hear a racist remark or the "N' word, it is coming from a liberal. Usually, it's a lame attempt to put words in other people's mouths. They refuse to accept ideology as a reason for disagreeing with a minority and it's nothing more than a vain attempt to cite racism as the root cause of any disagreement. They've worked so hard to divide people and they are determined to keep it going. That means they have to convince people that racism is a deep-rooted and enormous problem. They haven't once admitted that the dislike of Obama's job as president is no different that the dislike of Clinton or any other Dem. And they jump at every opportunity to use a racial slur when they speak for other people. While it originates in their mind and comes out of their mouths, they act as if they are mind readers and do their best to attribute the racist remarks to those who never even thought them, let alone uttered them.

While including a watermelon in an assorted gift basket will bring on rage from race baiters, people like Biden who make bold racist comments are never called up on it. Seriously, it's suspicious for people to simply see fruit, yet Biden's remarks about Obama being the only clean and articulate black on the political scene is just harmless mumbling. Truth is that the students who don't see fruit as racist are far more mature than a grown man who apparently thinks blacks are dirty and unable to speak well. That is something they should apologize for. I will not apologize for disliking rap music or bringing delicious watermelon to social functions. It's normal to do that. It's not normal for Dems to keep racial slurs alive by saying them at every opportunity. They need to deal with their own racism and obsession with people's skin color. I am suspicious of those who judge by color and that is exactly what the Dem party is doing.
:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

:iagree:

Mal-Wart must be having a strawman sale.

The other night I mentioned Attila the Hun when "hooded" eyes were mentioned.

It went down like a lead balloon.

Forum List

Back