Watching the sea ice melt in the arctic 2012!

The Arctic perennial ice is MELTING, Fatass! The annual ice is melting FASTER, than ever! It's melting faster, than ever, even though the sun is less intense, in the last several decades, and the recent short-term solar cycle is mild.

Meanwhile, you are a retard, with a big, fat ASS.

Not a single fucking thing you can do about melting ice on planet Earth.

You're powerless. Clueless too

Whoever re-greens deserts and polluted areas may eventually affect ice behavior.

What's "clueless," Crosstard? Don't I know you are a fucktard? What else are you?

The Arctic perennial ice is MELTING, Fatass! The annual ice is melting FASTER, than ever! It's melting faster, than ever, even though the sun is less intense, in the last several decades, and the recent short-term solar cycle is mild.

Not a single fucking thing you can do about melting ice on planet Earth.

You're powerless. Clueless too

Whoever re-greens deserts and polluted areas may eventually affect ice behavior.

What's "clueless," Crosstard? Don't I know you are a fucktard? What else are you?

Why don't you and Olde Rocks push on planet Earth to move it further from the Sun?

That's a good use of your time

Wait until noon when the Sun is overhead, then jump up and down to push Earth further from the Sun.

It will offset all the damage the CO2 is doing

Crapzndogz found a US News article, with a brief reference, to how polar ice is melting less, without reference to which pole or to more than a total figure. Crapzndogz gets over to some shit about Atlantis, so read his shit, if you like shit.

The US News article live linked three other articles, and one was about the global warming economy. The other two:

Study: Global Warming is Real - US News and World Report

"Global warming is real," a team of scientists at the University of California at Berkeley said Friday. Since the 1950s, the earth has warmed about 1° C.

Last year, Richard Muller and a team of colleagues, including Saul Perlmutter, 2011 Nobel Prize winner in physics, started the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature study to review and assess the accuracy of existing land temperature data. The team looked at temperature data from 15 previous studies—amounting to some 1.6 billion combined records dating back to 1800—on the subject.

----------------------

Introduction: 10 Reasons Americans Aren

US News is basically shit, for people with no attention span.

---------------------

720px-temp-sunspot-co22.png

You can see, how although the solar intensity is tailing off, CO2 is increasing, and temperature is being forced up. With increased CH4 out-gassing, that temperature will keep on rising.

What is so difficult, about figuring out, what cars and chainsaws did, with humans playing them?

Warming is not only underway, CLIMATE CHANGE is evident. You really have to be an asshole, to ignore the climatic effects, but hey, they are happening, as a direct result, of the greenhouse effect and runaway is underway.

-----------------------

Climate Change: Evidence

Since you moved the post --- I'll move my comment..

Sunspots??? Go tell ourchangingclimate.com to plot the total TSI for that period.. Number of Sunspots my finely sculpted derriere..

Hey I got an idea Gollum.. Since THIS below is your big solution...

<<bobgnote>>

Why don't you go put together a proposal for regreensing the deserts and polluted areas and dedicate 1/2 as much time to that as you do mindlessly spewing profanity onto the science and technology threads?

Last edited:
On one hand, you'd expect similiar but much smaller percentages for areas with 25% ice, (at least I would). On the other hand -- if the 40% ice graphs took a dive, I'd buy a kayak toute suite..

Here you can see the ice concentration by percentage.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/NEWIMAGES/arctic.seaice.color.000.png

That just seems to prove the point that plotting the melt based on 15% sea ice is bullshit..

Because according to that pix -- It's EXTREMELY limited to the very edges of the ice pack and only has appreciable volume because of the large circumference.

Do you know of places where they use melt volumes based on anything OTHER than 15%?

Now I REALLY want to know what that looks like over the recent years..

Polar Science Center » Arctic Sea Ice Volume Anomaly, version 2

That just seems to prove the point that plotting the melt based on 15% sea ice is bullshit..

Because according to that pix -- It's EXTREMELY limited to the very edges of the ice pack and only has appreciable volume because of the large circumference.

Do you know of places where they use melt volumes based on anything OTHER than 15%?

Do your part. At noon today hop up and down on the Earth to push it further away from the Sun

No species have ever survived. Neither will we.

How about this then: Born to kill, trained to get your shit together, and try to survive!

Does that seem reasonable?

How's this for reasonable, twatstain?

I sit here with the AC blowing full blast and then I get in my truck with a big V-8 engine and ride around until the Atlantic splashes up around my ankles 200 miles inland.

You're an angry little ****, aren't you?

What do you want from life, old numbnuts? Life is a queer parade to you, isn't it.

I'm not particularly angry, unless I have to actually make contact with sub-human species, like you, which don't have any of the nice character of birds or dogs or cats or monkeys. Eat dog shit and die, old punkfag.

Your bath-houses are all closed, old numbnuts. What do you have to live for?

Why don't you go put together a proposal for regreensing the deserts and polluted areas and dedicate 1/2 as much time to that as you do mindlessly spewing profanity onto the science and technology threads?

Re-greening deserts will require an indulgent administration, of a major nation.

Re-greening deserts, during climate change will require genetic engineering, by some company, like Monsanto.

Seems to me the dilemma posed, by the Obamney sack race means it's time to cuss punkfucks like you and old numbnuts, Fatass. I'm a few layers removed, from going out, to learn DDD-rats will screw with Ralph Nader, already, and look what you moronic redstate of mind shitballs do!

Meanwhile, you are a punkfuck, who can't load a study, since you don't have one, and you sometimes load a graph, without labeled plots or recent history. You are a punkfuck, which posts at environment threads, after all.

Re-greening deserts will require an indulgent administration, of a major nation.

Re-greening deserts, during climate change will require genetic engineering, by some company, like Monsanto.

Seems to me the dilemma posed, by the Obamney sack race means it's time to cuss punkfucks like you and old numbnuts, Fatass. I'm a few layers removed, from going out, to learn DDD-rats will screw with Ralph Nader, already, and look what you moronic redstate of mind shitballs do!

Meanwhile, you are a punkfuck, who can't load a study, since you don't have one, and you sometimes load a graph, without labeled plots or recent history. You are a punkfuck, which posts at environment threads, after all.

Duly noted. Check. Check.. This post marked and logged.. Let the regreensing begin..

:deal:

:trolls:

Global warming is a hoax.

Congress May Probe Leaked Global Warming E-Mails - Taking Liberties - CBS News

5397433A few days after leaked e-mail messages appeared on the Internet, the U.S. Congress may probe whether prominent scientists who are advocates of global warming theories misrepresented the truth about climate change.

Sen. James Inhofe, an Oklahoma Republican, said on Monday the leaked correspondence suggested researchers "cooked the science to make this thing look as if the science was settled, when all the time of course we knew it was not," according to a transcript of a radio interview posted on his Web site. Aides for Rep. Darrell Issa, a California Republican, are also looking into the disclosure.

The leaked documents (see our previous coverage) come from the Climatic Research Unit of the University of East Anglia in eastern England. In global warming circles, the CRU wields outsize influence: it claims the world's largest temperature data set, and its work and mathematical models were incorporated into the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's 2007 report. That report, in turn, is what the Environmental Protection Agency acknowledged it "relies on most heavily" when concluding that carbon dioxide emissions endanger public health and should be regulated.

Because global warming is a hoax and has been every since the East Anglia information was leaked, the danger was rebranded as climate change which covers cold winters as well as warm summers.

Archived-Articles: Climatism: That Climate Change Chameleon

Climatism, the belief that man-made greenhouse gases are destroying Earth's climate, is a remarkably flexible ideology. Calling it "global warming" for many years, advocates then renamed the crisis "climate change" after the unexpected cooling of global surface temperatures from 2002-2009. Last month, John Holdren, Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy, urged everyone to start using the term "global climate disruption.

What do you want from life, old numbnuts? Life is a queer parade to you, isn't it.

I'm not particularly angry, unless I have to actually make contact with sub-human species, like you, which don't have any of the nice character of birds or dogs or cats or monkeys. Eat dog shit and die, old punkfag.

Your bath-houses are all closed, old numbnuts. What do you have to live for?

senior_hispanic_man_drinking_coffee_bld079997-1.jpg

Global warming is a hoax like global cooling was a hoax in the 70s. Like the danger from the hole in the ozone layer was a hoax. The ALAR scare was a hoax. No hoax made the billions that the biggest hoax of all generated, the Y2K hoax.

These hoaxes make money.

Children just aren't going to know what sun is &#8211; Telegraph Blogs

Activists use phonied up climate change data to pay off developing countries not to develop while the industrialized nations scurry around de-developing to bring them to the level of the 3rd world. That is, what's left after the activists deduct the handling charge for their good work.

Now here's an honest assessment from your link...

To melt the additional 280 km3 of sea ice, the amount we have have been losing on an annual basis based on PIOMAS calculations, it takes roughly 8.6 x 1019 J or 86% of U.S. energy consumption.

However, when spread over the area covered by Arctic sea ice, the additional energy required to melt this much sea ice is actually quite small. It corresponds to about 0.4 Wm-2 . That’s like leaving a very small and dim flashlight battery continuously burning on every square meter of ice. Tracking down such a small difference in energy is very difficult, and underscores why we need to look at longer time series and consider the uncertainties in our measurements and calculations. For example, the energy required to melt the ice volume corresponding to the 33-year period from 1979-2011 [9240 km3] is roughly 10 Wm-2. This is still a challenge given the uncertainties in our observation systems, but more tractable.

Gee -- 0.4W/m2 eh? Wonder how that compares to increasing TSI over the past couple centuries??

"such a small difference" --- does THAT put it in perspective for you bunky?

Global warming is a hoax.

Congress May Probe Leaked Global Warming E-Mails - Taking Liberties - CBS News

Sen. James Inhofe, an Oklahoma Republican, said on Monday the leaked correspondence suggested researchers "cooked the science to make this thing look as if the science was settled, when all the time of course we knew it was not," according to a transcript of a radio interview posted on his Web site. Aides for Rep. Darrell Issa, a California Republican, are also looking into the disclosure.

The leaked documents (see our previous coverage) come from the Climatic Research Unit of the University of East Anglia in eastern England. In global warming circles, the CRU wields outsize influence: it claims the world's largest temperature data set, and its work and mathematical models were incorporated into the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's 2007 report. That report, in turn, is what the Environmental Protection Agency acknowledged it "relies on most heavily" when concluding that carbon dioxide emissions endanger public health and should be regulated.

Because global warming is a hoax and has been every since the East Anglia information was leaked, the danger was rebranded as climate change which covers cold winters as well as warm summers.

Because you are a burning bag of dog shit, Crapzndogz, you posted a link, to a dead issue, which was before the 2009 Congress. The matter is no longer before Congress. 2010 was the hottest year, on instrument record, and 2012 looks like it will be right up, with 1998 and 2010.

Meanwhile, climate indicators like severe storms, floods, rising sea level, droughts, desertification, and wildfires are starting to do a lot of damage. The Guardian returned, to the e-mail controversy, in 2011, but the "controversy" isn't shit, and it never was worth a crap, so what do you want, Crapzndogz:

The leaked climate science emails

Archived-Articles: Climatism: That Climate Change Chameleon

Climatism, the belief that man-made greenhouse gases are destroying Earth's climate, is a remarkably flexible ideology. Calling it "global warming" for many years, advocates then renamed the crisis "climate change" after the unexpected cooling of global surface temperatures from 2002-2009. Last month, John Holdren, Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy, urged everyone to start using the term "global climate disruption.

One of the features of RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING is CLIMATE CHANGE. Ice is melting, including perennial Arctic ice, glaciers, and permafrost. CH4 and more CO2 out-gasses, from the melt and from warming lands and waters, formerly frozen.

Hey! If you are an ASSHOLE, you can deny first warming, then climate change, which are both happening. If you are a STUPID ASSHOLE, you can run some kind of scam, confusing what is happening, and you can confuse terms, like weather, warming, and climate. You seem to be a real, shitting asshole, Crapzndogz. Ever played, with a brain?

The out-gassing will accelerate global warming, which will accelerate climate change, which includes such measures as storms, floods, sea level rise, oceanic acidification and anoxia, droughts, desertification, and wildfires:

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Forum List

Back