Watch: Witness the Despicable Threats Detroit Democrats Hurled at Republicans

Definitely agree that anybody threatening violence should be dealt with harshly through the law. Our election officials here in Arizona are dealing with the same idiotic threats from the other side.

Some of them are pretty serious...and it only takes one kook to read it and act.

The threat, made over Parler, the social media site that has attracted conservatives disenchanted with Twitter, "was something like, 'Let’s burn her house down and kill her and her family, and teach these fraudsters a lesson,'" Hobbs told NBC affiliate 12 News in Phoenix.

She said her home address and personal information as well as her son’s cellphone number were posted on Parler.
Why do you object to that when you are perfectly OK with beating up Republicans?

Why did you start this thread when you are perfectly ok beating up and/or killing politicians who don't adhere to your cult?

0.o

What are you talking about? I have not heard a single conservative on this forum, or anywhere, saying they support violence.

Remember when they were trying to claim that all the violence at BLM protests were caused by right-wingers? I was the first to say that I want to send in the national guard, with orders to shoot to kill anyone.... ANYONE... that is engaged in violence.

Your side is the one who ordered police to not stop violence. Not mine. Don't even attempt to pin this on us. We're the side of law and order. I want to triple the police force, and have them ORDERED to beat the crap out of anyone engaged in violence, and that includes someone on Parlor, or member of the Proud Boys, or anyone.... ANYONE engaged in violence.

And I have been consistent on this view for 10 years. You come on here, when your side had CHAZ CHOP, people walking around with Uzis, and getting people killed. Not mine.

Know your place on this issue.

If you're wondering what caused the change in the decision by the Wayne County Board of Canvassers change its decision yesterday, the answer is threats of violence against the Republicans on the board and their children. These people need to be thrown in prison

The modern Democrat Party has evolved into little more than a hate and death cult, and never was that on more stark display than at yesterday’s meeting of the Wayne County Canvassing Board in Detroit, Michigan. During the course of the hearing, the two Republican members of that Board were subjected to violent threats, lasting assaults on their reputations and doxxing of their school-aged children from Democrat witnesses.
A Democratic Michigan State Representative-elect doxxed the chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers on a public Zoom meeting on Tuesday, revealing where her children attend school and claiming that she was enabling racism by refusing to certify the Wayne County Election.
“You, Ms. Monica Palmer from Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continue to perpetuate the racist history of this country and I want you to think about what that means for your kids,” he said, name-dropping the name of their school and talking about the impact her decision would have on their black classmates.
Abraham Aiyash, who was the only candidate in Michigan’s fourth district, said his district was being personally attacked by Palmer’s refusal to certify the election, and accused her of suppressing the black vote on purpose.
“You are standing here today, telling folks that black Detroit should not have their votes counted,” he said. “You are certainly showing that you are a racist. You may say that you are not. You may claim that you are not. But let’s be very clear, your words today, and your actions today made it clear that you are okay with silencing the votes of an 80 percent African-American city.”
Aiyash’s public doxxing of Palmer comes after the Wayne County Board of Canvassers voted 2-2 to deny certification of the Nov. 3 election votes after Palmer and the other Republican board member noted there were ballot discrepancies in Detroit that they refused to ignore. Palmer said she was open to certifying everywhere but Detroit.
[End]

You mean after the Republicans tried to invalidate an entire state election so the Republican state legislature could appoint Republican electors to decide who won?

You mean after that?

Well hell. I don't blame them one bit. And I know you'd have done the same if the Dems did it.
You think the michigan votes weren't fraudulent?
And you have no problem with the dems basically setting up children for attacks?

Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump.

Rasmussen poll conducted November 17-18, nearly half of likely voters, 47 percent, believe the election was stolen from Trump.

75 percent of Republicans believe it is very likely (61 percent) or somewhat likely (14 percent) that the election was stolen from Trump. 30 percent of Democrats believe it is very likely (20 percent) or somewhat likely (10 percent) that it was. That’s a remarkable number. Huge, in fact.

Best that we get to the bottom of this.

Forum List

Back