Watch: Witness the Despicable Threats Detroit Democrats Hurled at Republicans

Definitely agree that anybody threatening violence should be dealt with harshly through the law. Our election officials here in Arizona are dealing with the same idiotic threats from the other side.

Some of them are pretty serious...and it only takes one kook to read it and act.

The threat, made over Parler, the social media site that has attracted conservatives disenchanted with Twitter, "was something like, 'Let’s burn her house down and kill her and her family, and teach these fraudsters a lesson,'" Hobbs told NBC affiliate 12 News in Phoenix.

She said her home address and personal information as well as her son’s cellphone number were posted on Parler.
Why do you object to that when you are perfectly OK with beating up Republicans?

If you're wondering what caused the change in the decision by the Wayne County Board of Canvassers change its decision yesterday, the answer is threats of violence against the Republicans on the board and their children. These people need to be thrown in prison

The modern Democrat Party has evolved into little more than a hate and death cult, and never was that on more stark display than at yesterday’s meeting of the Wayne County Canvassing Board in Detroit, Michigan. During the course of the hearing, the two Republican members of that Board were subjected to violent threats, lasting assaults on their reputations and doxxing of their school-aged children from Democrat witnesses.
A Democratic Michigan State Representative-elect doxxed the chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers on a public Zoom meeting on Tuesday, revealing where her children attend school and claiming that she was enabling racism by refusing to certify the Wayne County Election.
“You, Ms. Monica Palmer from Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continue to perpetuate the racist history of this country and I want you to think about what that means for your kids,” he said, name-dropping the name of their school and talking about the impact her decision would have on their black classmates.
Abraham Aiyash, who was the only candidate in Michigan’s fourth district, said his district was being personally attacked by Palmer’s refusal to certify the election, and accused her of suppressing the black vote on purpose.
“You are standing here today, telling folks that black Detroit should not have their votes counted,” he said. “You are certainly showing that you are a racist. You may say that you are not. You may claim that you are not. But let’s be very clear, your words today, and your actions today made it clear that you are okay with silencing the votes of an 80 percent African-American city.”
Aiyash’s public doxxing of Palmer comes after the Wayne County Board of Canvassers voted 2-2 to deny certification of the Nov. 3 election votes after Palmer and the other Republican board member noted there were ballot discrepancies in Detroit that they refused to ignore. Palmer said she was open to certifying everywhere but Detroit.
[End]

You mean after the Republicans tried to invalidate an entire state election so the Republican state legislature could appoint Republican electors to decide who won?

You mean after that?

Well hell. I don't blame them one bit. And I know you'd have done the same if the Dems did it.
Wait... so you are cool with making vey thinly veiled threats against little kids, and are actually trying to imply the rest of us would be ok with it as well?

Not surprised tensions are running high. What the Republicans on the board attempted to do in a nutshell was to try and disenfranchise the voters in most of the county to make a political statement in support of Trump. That's not how things are done.
Another douchebag trying to justify violence against elected officials.

Dims are beyond belief. You really are the enemy of the poeple.

Oh close it, Polly Prissy Pants. I've seen some fantastic bile thrown around by Trump supporters over the last two weeks. Hell, the Republican in GA is getting death threats. Democrat officials in MI, WI, and PA are having to live through the ire of the cancer known as the Trump supporter...because he lost. So, no room to throw stones here.
What an asshole. Death threats are illegal. Democrats are having to live through the ire of doing their fucking jobs. You stepped over the line into true douchebaggery and pure slime by trying to justify this behavior. If I knew your address, I would post it on this forum and elsewhere.

So it's OK for your side to make threats because your savior lost, but not OK for a large group of people who've largely been disenfranchised for their whole lives to get understandably angry and pissed off when they see yet another example of said disenfranchising occurring? Tempers and emotions get heated.
Who says anyone threatening other people’s children is ok? That’s a pure scumbag move by anyone, and anyone doing so should have a fist rammed through their skull.
As for threatening officials directly, I don’t agree with that either. But I’d have to admit I’d at least be understanding of it directed directly at the official themselves for some perceived grievance.

If you're wondering what caused the change in the decision by the Wayne County Board of Canvassers change its decision yesterday, the answer is threats of violence against the Republicans on the board and their children. These people need to be thrown in prison

The modern Democrat Party has evolved into little more than a hate and death cult, and never was that on more stark display than at yesterday’s meeting of the Wayne County Canvassing Board in Detroit, Michigan. During the course of the hearing, the two Republican members of that Board were subjected to violent threats, lasting assaults on their reputations and doxxing of their school-aged children from Democrat witnesses.
A Democratic Michigan State Representative-elect doxxed the chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers on a public Zoom meeting on Tuesday, revealing where her children attend school and claiming that she was enabling racism by refusing to certify the Wayne County Election.
“You, Ms. Monica Palmer from Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continue to perpetuate the racist history of this country and I want you to think about what that means for your kids,” he said, name-dropping the name of their school and talking about the impact her decision would have on their black classmates.
Abraham Aiyash, who was the only candidate in Michigan’s fourth district, said his district was being personally attacked by Palmer’s refusal to certify the election, and accused her of suppressing the black vote on purpose.
“You are standing here today, telling folks that black Detroit should not have their votes counted,” he said. “You are certainly showing that you are a racist. You may say that you are not. You may claim that you are not. But let’s be very clear, your words today, and your actions today made it clear that you are okay with silencing the votes of an 80 percent African-American city.”
Aiyash’s public doxxing of Palmer comes after the Wayne County Board of Canvassers voted 2-2 to deny certification of the Nov. 3 election votes after Palmer and the other Republican board member noted there were ballot discrepancies in Detroit that they refused to ignore. Palmer said she was open to certifying everywhere but Detroit.
[End]

You mean after the Republicans tried to invalidate an entire state election so the Republican state legislature could appoint Republican electors to decide who won?

You mean after that?

Well hell. I don't blame them one bit. And I know you'd have done the same if the Dems did it.

What are you talking about....

[End]

You mean after that?

She's saying it's OK for Democrats to beatup and threaten the Republican election officials because they pissed her off.

[End]

You mean after that?

She's saying it's OK for Democrats to beatup and threaten the Republican election officials because they pissed her off.

"Republicans tried to invalidate an entire state election so the Republican state legislature could appoint Republican electors to decide who won"

I want direct proof of that claim. That's what I want to know about.

[End]

You mean after that?

"Republicans tried to invalidate an entire state election so the Republican state legislature could appoint Republican electors to decide who won"

Ask Coyote. She's the one who made the claim. She views election commissioners doing their jobs as some kind of crime.

What violence? Those are words, not actions.

Wow, so Dems trying to entice nut jobs to harm and harass public officials kids and family, intrude upon their homes and schools, you don't find this unacceptable behavior??? You people on the left have lost your minds.

Until they are made to pay it will not stop.
ROFL! So you demand that they get a beating?

You have to be the forum's biggest piece of shit.

Maybe.

[End]

You mean after that?

It's just false-
It's not even the posters fault - Government Officials didn't even know the actual law.
I heard several of make that bogus claim - they are elected fucking high ranking officials who do not know their own state law.
It was a chic, she probably got the job - The Harris Way

[End]

You mean after that?

Trump supporters had urged Michigan’s majority-Republican state legislature to try to appoint its own electors if the state canvassing board, split evenly between Democrats and Republicans, failed to certify the vote before the electoral college meets in December.

“If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for @realDonaldTrump,” Trump campaign legal adviser Jenna Ellis tweeted Tuesday night after the initial Wayne County deadlock.

[End]

You mean after that?

Trump supporters had urged Michigan’s majority-Republican state legislature to try to appoint its own electors if the state canvassing board, split evenly between Democrats and Republicans, failed to certify the vote before the electoral college meets in December.

“If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for @realDonaldTrump,” Trump campaign legal adviser Jenna Ellis tweeted Tuesday night after the initial Wayne County deadlock.

The Washington Post is simply lying to the Bubblecultists.
That's not how it works.

[End]

You mean after that?

That's not how it works.
you did not read the article. WP pointsthat out. Your cult leader and his party followers seem unaware of this.

[End]

You mean after that?

That's not how it works.
you did not read the article. WP pointsthat out. Your cult leader and his party followers seem unaware of this.

Not surprisingly - you do not understand the story.

Pubs sacked up and rescinded their certification.

I am sure the board liberals are happy that extortion and doxxing was not rewarded.

Always, always with the name calling.
It would be so easy to insult you, as it is said. it would be like me fighting a one-armed man.
Stop with your idiot comments.

Chew on this , one who thinks the tRUMPsters are so righteous

Man Faces Terrorism Charge After Threatening to Kill Michigan’s Governor, Officials Say
Robert S. Tesh made “credible threats” via social media messages to kill Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Michigan’s attorney general, Dana Nessel, the authorities said.

[End]

You mean after that?

So you believe violence against elected officials is OK if they don't vote your way?

Is that really what you're saying?

The asshole is BLM you fucking moron!

If you don't or won't see the relevance or the similarity you are so much far down the path of cultism than you need be.

Chew on this , one who thinks the tRUMPsters are so righteous

Man Faces Terrorism Charge After Threatening to Kill Michigan’s Governor, Officials Say
Robert S. Tesh made “credible threats” via social media messages to kill Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Michigan’s attorney general, Dana Nessel, the authorities said.

[End]

You mean after that?

So you believe violence against elected officials is OK if they don't vote your way?

Is that really what you're saying?
And that's relevant how to this topic?

Definitely agree that anybody threatening violence should be dealt with harshly through the law. Our election officials here in Arizona are dealing with the same idiotic threats from the other side.

Some of them are pretty serious...and it only takes one kook to read it and act.

The threat, made over Parler, the social media site that has attracted conservatives disenchanted with Twitter, "was something like, 'Let’s burn her house down and kill her and her family, and teach these fraudsters a lesson,'" Hobbs told NBC affiliate 12 News in Phoenix.

She said her home address and personal information as well as her son’s cellphone number were posted on Parler.
Why do you object to that when you are perfectly OK with beating up Republicans?

Why did you start this thread when you are perfectly ok beating up and/or killing politicians who don't adhere to your cult?

Why did you start this thread when you are perfectly ok beating up and/or killing politicians who don't adhere to your cult?
When have I ever said that?

[End]

You mean after that?

That's it? None of the Republicans on the state legislature gave any indication they intended to do that. Nor was there any real push to do that.

You have one person.... Jenna Ellis, who said 'If they do this, then big win for Trump'. That's it?

This entire incident was over in a matter of hours, when Republicans and Democrats came to a solution on the matter. None event. There was no push to do any of that.

Forum List

Back