Watch Trump ROAST 2020 Democrats One by One

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
President Donald Trump loves to speak off the cuff, and nothing is better than watching him ROAST the Democrats. At an event yesterday promoting energy infrastructure and economic growth, Trump took some time to go through the 2020 Democrats fighting for the nomination. These Dems have their work cut out for them when they have to meet him on the debate stage!

ME: Note that this is four months old, but its still great. I love this man

Trump has a special way of capsulizing his opponents. I'm still waiting for him to make the Biden, Tommy Smothers comparison. All you old fucks out there will understand that comparison. Viva Trump

• Banned
Trump has a special way of capsulizing his opponents. I'm still waiting for him to make the Biden, Tommy Smothers comparison. All you old fucks out there will understand that comparison. Viva Trump

He is the king of branding, has been for decades.

President Donald Trump loves to speak off the cuff, and nothing is better than watching him ROAST the Democrats. At an event yesterday promoting energy infrastructure and economic growth, Trump took some time to go through the 2020 Democrats fighting for the nomination. These Dems have their work cut out for them when they have to meet him on the debate stage!

I WONDER HOW THEY’LL VOTE? 1.4 million more Americans than last year have concealed carry permits, report says.

is-it-ironic-2020-dnc-convention-location-looks-like-trumps-hair.jpg

Forum List

Back