watch the liberals lie

well i knew the libs would bend over backward to support these lying sacks of shit, it is clear who supports propaganda here.

Are you suggesting that there AREN'T a whole bunch of folks who hate the fact that we have a black president? I'd love to be able to direct you to a couple of other message boards where thousands congregate to scream about just that, complete with serious threats of bodily harm to him and his family, but it's against the rules.

well youre the racist on the racist boards so i guess you would know all about your community. but whats interesting to me is how you cant condem your lying liberal friends and their propaganda machine. makes you just as guilty

well i knew the libs would bend over backward to support these lying sacks of shit, it is clear who supports propaganda here.

Are you suggesting that there AREN'T a whole bunch of folks who hate the fact that we have a black president? I'd love to be able to direct you to a couple of other message boards where thousands congregate to scream about just that, complete with serious threats of bodily harm to him and his family, but it's against the rules.

well youre the racist on the racist boards so i guess you would know all about your community. but whats interesting to me is how you cant condem your lying liberal friends and their propaganda machine. makes you just as guilty

You are a bona fide fool....

I saw the full picture in the news today, NOT ONE WORD about how news outlets were wrongly calling it racism

Mainstream media is corrupt to the bone.

Last edited:

You are a bona fide fool....

fool enough to recognize a racist like you

And how would you know what "racist boards" I was referring to, since I don't use the same screen name? What is it I'm supposed to be condemning, genius? That MSNBC tilts left? I've said that many times. Next?

What is it I'm supposed to be condemning,
genius? That MSNBC tilts left? I've said that many times. Next?

Maggie, you should be condemning the creative editing done by MSNBC on the video in question. They deliberately removed all portions of the tape that clearly showed the man primarily featured in the video was Black, they then went on to do a story comcerning the racism of the people bringing their guns to the gathering, all the while showing the back of the Black man carrying his AR-15. You don't edit the tape to fit your story.

And how would you know what "racist boards" I was referring to, since I don't use the same screen name? What is it I'm supposed to be condemning, genius? That MSNBC tilts left? I've said that many times. Next?

Wow...

:)

peace...

What is it I'm supposed to be condemning,
genius? That MSNBC tilts left? I've said that many times. Next?

Maggie, you should be condemning the creative editing done by MSNBC on the video in question. They deliberately removed all portions of the tape that clearly showed the man primarily featured in the video was Black, they then went on to do a story comcerning the racism of the people bringing their guns to the gathering, all the while showing the back of the Black man carrying his AR-15. You don't edit the tape to fit your story.

I agree. I so condemn.
:bowdown:

I get carried away with the inaccurate impression that all MSM is evil leftist, except, of course, right-wing talk radio and FOX.

ahhhhh..........its on MSNBC. LMAO...........nobody watches that network so who cares what they report!! Plus, any inependent who happens to be channel surfing and see's this report immeidately says to themselves, "oh.........its just MSNBC pulling its race baiting stunts again!!!!!":eusa_whistle:

I would say the number is in the thousands, Most people are sane and don't like his policies or the policies of most politicians , It has nothing to do with his color.
Have you ever visited the obama forum?
It is almost like it is run by the klan trying to make Obama supporters look bad..
The fact is, the clip showed the media concocting racial bias where none existed.
If it were so prevalent they wouldn't have to invent it.

Okay MSNBC has been a joke since it's creation. And Maggie if you think the rest of what is inaccurately called the mainstream media and I refer to as the alphabet soup media doesn't tilt to the left you are either too far to the left to notice or are lying for effect.

Are there racist out there that are unhappy about Obama being president yes. Of Course. There were also racist that were damn unhappy about Bush being president (At least those three whose death warrants Bush signed for the dragging death of Mr. Byrd and probably some of there friends and relatives) One also suspects that most of those death threats only address his race in passing.

Last edited:

I would say the number is in the thousands, Most people are sane and don't like his policies or the policies of most politicians , It has nothing to do with his color.
Have you ever visited the obama forum?
It is almost like it is run by the klan trying to make Obama supporters look bad..
The fact is, the clip showed the media concocting racial bias where none existed.
If it were so prevalent they wouldn't have to invent it.

Oh really? And how many anti-Obama sites are there? Surely you jest. Just Google those words, my friend.

one source I've read says the guy with the gun on his shoulder just happens to be a black gentleman. tsk tsk tsk MSNBC.. tsk tsk.

I am going back to the person arrested for wearing a anti bush tshirt and being arrested for it. ARRESTED.

Tell me seriously, if a bunch of black people decided to go to a Bush speech with guns, what would have happened?

Keep in mind, a person with a anti bush t shirt was ARRESTED....what would have happened to 10 or 20 armed black men at a bush gathering?

SERIOUSLY.

tsk tsk indeed.

Forum List

Back