watch the liberals lie

What has Chavez done that is so wrong?

Tried and continues to try to become President for life, illegally I might add. He has seized businesses, closed TV stations and News Papers that did not praise him enough. He has tried to instigate war between his Country and his neighbor, He was caught supplying arms and material to terrorists in Columbia.

No Chavez is just a great guy.

Links?

You mean like our presidents invade countries, or supplying arms like Reagan in Iran Contra?

Invade countries? well you forget your history lesson, it was approved by the United nations it was their own wording that allowed the gulf war in 2003, and you forget we were in the area since 93 guess you forgot about operation northern and southern watch? for ten years we flew sorties in Iraq and had operations on going, it had to end sometime. do I agree with going in? ,,hell yes, was it mismanaged by politicians? hell yes but fighting about invading when we had the go ahead to do so is retarded.

Strategically it was the best option on the table at the time, fix Iraq have a force ready in Iraq if Iran stirs the pot and committt your troups to other areas. We need a platform in the mideast, to not have one is suicidal, let russia or another country claim the areas resources is not a very good plan, we saw what isolationism did in WW2. Should we repeat history just to please you? Get real, the world is a dangerous place and I have been there and there are quite a few people that appreciate us, its kinda funny that other countries look better on the US military then our own citizens at times.

You mean like our presidents invade countries, or supplying arms like Reagan in Iran Contra?

Invade countries? well you forget your history lesson, it was approved by the United nations it was their own wording that allowed the gulf war in 2003, and you forget we were in the area since 93 guess you forgot about operation northern and southern watch? for ten years we flew sorties in Iraq and had operations on going, it had to end sometime. do I agree with going in? ,,hell yes, was it mismanaged by politicians? hell yes but fighting about invading when we had the go ahead to do so is retarded.

Strategically it was the best option on the table at the time, fix Iraq have a force ready in Iraq if Iran stirs the pot and committt your troups to other areas. We need a platform in the mideast, to not have one is suicidal, let russia or another country claim the areas resources is not a very good plan, we saw what isolationism did in WW2. Should we repeat history just to please you? Get real, the world is a dangerous place and I have been there and there are quite a few people that appreciate us, its kinda funny that other countries look better on the US military then our own citizens at times.

Fail.

Fail.

Awesome rebuttal. No, srsly...

well i knew the libs would bend over backward to support these lying sacks of shit, it is clear who supports propaganda here.

well i knew the libs would bend over backward to support these lying sacks of shit, it is clear who supports propaganda here.

That's funny considering not one person in the thread has agreed with the video and said that the protesters are racially motivated.

Fail.

Awesome rebuttal. No, srsly...

there's so much wrong I don't know where to start.........like a platform in the mideast and invading other countries because the UN approved it.......gah!!!! why bother?

That's funny considering not one person in the thread has agreed with the video and said that the protesters are racially motivated.

you are all just dancing around the issue and deflecting onto other shit.

you are all just dancing around the issue and deflecting onto other shit.

Right ......

Except I posted that they were wrong. Oh and "deflecting onto other shit" ain't exactly defending what they put forward now is it?

Look ... I understand that you had a preconceived notion to what was going to happen here. I mean, you put it in your thread title and all but you MAY want to wait at least until that actually happens before you declare yourself to be some sort of prognosticator.

look how the libs love their propagandizing news media, they love their lies and do anything to deflect when caught. those people in the vid should be dragged through the streets

Guns at a Presidential Town Hall. The message is clear. Legal, and terminally stupid. Given that your idea of an effective President is George aWol Bush, what else is to be expected.

Once again for the terminal stupid. If it were a problem the Secret Service would have ARRESTED them. They were in a LEGAL area to carry said weapons and it is their FUCKING RIGHT to do so.

Remind us again how liberals are not all about denying people their Constitutional rights again NUMB NUTS.

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph mobile

Are you suggesting that there AREN'T a whole bunch of folks who hate the fact that we have a black president? I'd love to be able to direct you to a couple of other message boards where thousands congregate to scream about just that, complete with serious threats of bodily harm to him and his family, but it's against the rules.

I noticed your avatar was similar to the Muslim Burqa, are you Muslim? Nothing wrong with that of course.

Huh... I thought it was a ninja...

That's what I thought, too. If he's a paid assassin for the GOP, they should demand their money back.

What ever his outfit is, his Mother bought it for him. She also bought him a cap gun. The cap gun has no caps because his Mother did not trust him with caps.

Forum List

Back