watch the liberals lie

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI]YouTube - MSNBC: Gun-Toting Protesters are 'White' Racists... Black Guy with AR-15 Edited to Conceal his Race.[/ame]

watch the libbies come to their defence as well

OMG...

I don't know anyone that give 2 shits that Obama is black, but this is all about racism according to MSNBC.

It seems to me that since he promised change and hasn't really changed anything that maybe people's level of frustration with government is boiling over. I think all these town hall "problems" and people bringing guns is the American people trying to send a message to those that govern us and think they are untouchable.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
one source I've read says the guy with the gun on his shoulder just happens to be a black gentleman. tsk tsk tsk MSNBC.. tsk tsk.

Great editing! They make the Black gentleman with the AR-15 appear to be white! Michael Jackson would be envious.

Guns at a Presidential Town Hall. The message is clear. Legal, and terminally stupid. Given that your idea of an effective President is George aWol Bush, what else is to be expected.

Guns at a Presidential Town Hall. The message is clear. Legal, and terminally stupid. Given that your idea of an effective President is George aWol Bush, what else is to be expected.

Who said anything about Bush? He isn't president anymore, you two-dollar trash-whore.

They are wrong.

While I don't doubt that there are oodles of racists who don't like the POTUS because he is black, I still don't see what race has to do with the weapons issue.

Total spin, she's frothing at the mouth, she's got that high school gossip thing going, all excited about it, nobody's upset because Obama is part black, we're angry because he's imposing his will remindful of Chavez and his thugs

Last edited:
I don't think she's frothing, at least not in any particular direction. She'll take any side at any given time and go for it. She's just an instigator of argument for her time slot.

Bush Jr. wouldn't let people wearing protest tee shirts into his rallies, but wingnuts want to carry assault rifles and signs calling Obama a Nazi. Sure, that makes sense.

Once again for the terminal stupid. If it were a problem the Secret Service would have ARRESTED them. They were in a LEGAL area to carry said weapons and it is their FUCKING RIGHT to do so.

Remind us again how liberals are not all about denying people their Constitutional rights again NUMB NUTS.

What has Chavez done that is so wrong?

Tried and continues to try to become President for life, illegally I might add. He has seized businesses, closed TV stations and News Papers that did not praise him enough. He has tried to instigate war between his Country and his neighbor, He was caught supplying arms and material to terrorists in Columbia.

No Chavez is just a great guy.

Once again for the terminal stupid. If it were a problem the Secret Service would have ARRESTED them. They were in a LEGAL area to carry said weapons and it is their FUCKING RIGHT to do so.

Remind us again how liberals are not all about denying people their Constitutional rights again NUMB NUTS.

He said it was legal, DUMB ASS!

He said it was legal, DUMB ASS!
Forgivehim. Reading comprehension has never been his strong suit.

What has Chavez done that is so wrong?

Tried and continues to try to become President for life, illegally I might add. He has seized businesses, closed TV stations and News Papers that did not praise him enough. He has tried to instigate war between his Country and his neighbor, He was caught supplying arms and material to terrorists in Columbia.

No Chavez is just a great guy.
You mean like our presidents invade countries, or supplying arms like Reagan in Iran Contra?

Forum List

Back