Watch: Obama Just Got Shunned By Vets During A Speech, And It Couldn’t Be More Awkward

This link is the biggest pile of male bovine excrement it has been my pain to scan! NOWHERE does it say anything POSITIVE that King Barry has done for the men and women of the Armed Forces - except screw over them.

I'm surprised the audience just didn't get up and depart. :salute:
Who is "King Barry"? The CinC is President Obama.

This vet appreciates what he's done for us.
This vet can't stand the cocksucker.

Yup. Every Vet I know can't stand his arrogant ass.

Hell. He has no use for the military unless its for a photo op. Other than that he considers them lower than dog shit.

He wouldn't last one minute in the military. Some DI would eat him for lunch.

He's one useless cocksucker.
And I know some vets like you know also...but I also know vets who appreciate what he's done as President.

Oh and exactly what has he down for Vets or the military??

I'm sure you can find something. Look.
Got rid of OBL...got rid of DADT...Got us out of Iraq....getting us out of Afghanistan.

LOL...whole different "vibe" when Barry can't stage his speech with adoring supporters behind him who would applaud wildly if all he did was pass gas!

The level of applause in THAT room sounded like he was speaking before about 40 people! Ouch! He's gonna need more than a few rounds of golf to recover after that debacle.

Hell. He has no use for the military unless its for a photo op. Other than that he considers them lower than dog shit.

And I know some vets like you know also...but I also know vets who appreciate what he's done as President.

Got rid of OBL...got rid of DADT...Got us out of Iraq....getting us out of Afghanistan.

We're out of Iraq? :dig:

Retired white southern confederates not liking the first black president. Who knew that would happen?

They see right through him. He's up reading OTHER PEOPLE'S WORDS, no feeling whatsoever in him. that was a steaming pile of BS and he tried to sell that to the very people he shit on

Never should have gone in. They didn't do anything to us. Who are the morons that tricked us into going there?

Never should have gone in. They didn't do anything to us. Who are the morons that tricked us into going there?
As I recall...one of them was Hillary Clinton, Sparky...

How odd....someone disagrees that those things happened.

Barry is clueless when it comes to foreign policy and those vets know it. Whoever booked Obama to give a speech to that crowd is probably on the White House "Shit List" as we speak!

It's "odd" that I point out that we are NOT out of Iraq? What's "odd", Bodey...is that anyone would even make that claim at this time! We are so far from being out of Iraq that it's not even funny.

Barry is clueless when it comes to foreign policy and those vets know it. Whoever booked Obama to give a speech to that crowd is probably on the White House "Shit List" as we speak!
I don't know about that....he didn't go off half-cocked over Libya, Egypt, Syria and Russia like many on the Right were screaming for him to do.

It's "odd" that I point out that we are NOT out of Iraq? What's "odd", Bodey...is that anyone would even make that claim at this time! We are so far from being out of Iraq that it's not even funny.

In a very very minor role and I hope it stays that way.

This link is the biggest pile of male bovine excrement it has been my pain to scan! NOWHERE does it say anything POSITIVE that King Barry has done for the men and women of the Armed Forces - except screw over them.

I'm surprised the audience just didn't get up and depart. :salute:
Who is "King Barry"? The CinC is President Obama.

"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage." BO 2008

I don't know about that....he didn't go off half-cocked over Libya, Egypt, Syria and Russia like many on the Right were screaming for him to do.
So sitting on your hands now becomes not going off "half-cocked", Bodey? Barack Obama's dithering has led to the rise of ISIS. He got panned by that audience because they KNOW that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing when it comes to foreign policy!

In a very very minor role and I hope it stays that way.

So does ISIS, Bodey...so does ISIS!

Forum List

Back