Watch: Obama Just Got Shunned By Vets During A Speech, And It Couldn’t Be More Awkward

Yawn...

Fox News edit.

Look how easily you tea bag morons are fooled.

President Obama Speech American Legion Convention Video C-SPAN.org

That's the C-Span video of his entire speech, Hazl...I sat through the whole thing and what the Fox News edit doesn't show is the incredibly long stretches of Barry's speech where people sat on their hands and didn't applaud at all. It was a passionless speech given by a man who is going through the motions and the response to that showed.

If Fox News REALLY wanted to edit that to show how badly it went over they could have spliced together all of the parts where Barry paused for applause and got nothing.

He reminded me of a standup comic that was bombing in a huge way and just kept throwing out one liners hoping something would get a laugh.

Bullshit. This is just the usual crap from fox.They made very careful cuts but there was applause all the way through.

Disgusting RWs. Always wanting to tear our country down.

Considering that President Obama has done more for vets and other Americans than any Repub prez in recent memory, this shameful behavior is much more a reflection of just how anti-America some have become.

Really, I don't remember when I was this ashamed of my fellow Americans. As much as I despise what the Bush regimes, Reagan, Nixon did to my country, I would never have wished death on them.

Here it is again and not one of you RWs can post a link to a Republican doing even one tenth of what Obama has done for you.

What Has President Obama Done Here 8217 s a List of 253 Accomplishments with Citations The PCTC Blog

Go ahead. Post your links to Repub accomplishments.
luddy every administration talks great Vet support.....but its mostly talk.....as far back as i can remember Vets have been ignored by EVERY Administration.....until election time....then they are all "great" supporters....

Oh the whine is strong in this thread. oooooooooooo Fox edited the tape so it can't be the TRUTH

well, that's only when the media and Democrats show's a tape of them charging through the Tea Party and claiming they were spit on...my my

Barry is clueless when it comes to foreign policy and those vets know it. Whoever booked Obama to give a speech to that crowd is probably on the White House "Shit List" as we speak!
I don't know about that....he didn't go off half-cocked over Libya, Egypt, Syria and Russia like many on the Right were screaming for him to do.
So sitting on your hands now becomes not going off "half-cocked", Bodey? Barack Obama's dithering has led to the rise of ISIS. He got panned by that audience because they KNOW that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing when it comes to foreign policy!
Thank the gods he's not like McCain who wants us to be at war with half the world by now.

This vet appreciates what he's done for us.
This vet can't stand the cocksucker.

Yup. Every Vet I know can't stand his arrogant ass.

Hell. He has no use for the military unless its for a photo op. Other than that he considers them lower than dog shit.

He wouldn't last one minute in the military. Some DI would eat him for lunch.

He's one useless cocksucker.
And I know some vets like you know also...but I also know vets who appreciate what he's done as President.

Oh and exactly what has he down for Vets or the military??

I'm sure you can find something. Look.
Got rid of OBL...got rid of DADT...Got us out of Iraq....getting us out of Afghanistan.
How odd....someone disagrees that those things happened.

It's "odd" that I point out that we are NOT out of Iraq? What's "odd", Bodey...is that anyone would even make that claim at this time! We are so far from being out of Iraq that it's not even funny.

In a very very minor role and I hope it stays that way.

So does ISIS, Bodey...so does ISIS!
IMO...ISIS is already starting to implode.

Hell. He has no use for the military unless its for a photo op. Other than that he considers them lower than dog shit.

And I know some vets like you know also...but I also know vets who appreciate what he's done as President.

Got rid of OBL...got rid of DADT...Got us out of Iraq....getting us out of Afghanistan.

It's "odd" that I point out that we are NOT out of Iraq? What's "odd", Bodey...is that anyone would even make that claim at this time! We are so far from being out of Iraq that it's not even funny.

And you base your opinion on what exactly, Bodey? They've got somewhere better than 40,000 troops, are taking in about $3,000,000 dollars a DAY from selling oil on the black market, have captured huge amounts of heavy weaponry that we gave to Iraq and control an area the size of Belgium! These people aren't going away...they need to be dealt with.

I thought he spoke to the American Legion? Many vets applauded when the President signed H/R. 3230 of course:

Members of the military applaud as President Barack Obama speaks about H.R. 3230 the Veterans Access to Care through Choice Accountability and Transparency Act of 2014 Thursday Aug. 7 2014 at the Wallace Theater in Fort Belvoir Va. The bill gives resources to the Department of Veterans Affairs to improve access and quality of care for veterans. AP Photo Jacquelyn Martin View photo - Yahoo News UK

bilde

And you base your opinion on what exactly, Bodey? They've got somewhere better than 40,000 troops, are taking in about $3,000,000 dollars a DAY from selling oil on the black market, have captured huge amounts of heavy weaponry that we gave to Iraq and control an area the size of Belgium! These people aren't going away...they need to be dealt with.
They have no set leader, one single leader to hold them together....they will be at each other's throats like regional warlords sooner than later.

No, only took a minute, Obama is solid on Vet benefits*....the group that does not like him has the right to show their displeasure; some Vets prefer benefits to membership in the AL or VFW.

* I would like him to focus more however, there is never "too much" time to spend on both active durt, and military retirees.

(Dona Sue No No, six months since I lost you 9/5, I love you sister, queen of the beasties........your little sister peaches.....)

Forum List

Back