Watch: Obama Just Got Shunned By Vets During A Speech, And It Couldn’t Be More Awkward

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
What's up with his hair? one day dark black next day granddad gray. sheesh

SNIP:
A president whose approval rating is suffering often tries to rescue his popularity by wrapping himself in the flag
Norvell RoseAugust 26, 2014
A president whose approval rating is suffering often tries to rescue his popularity by wrapping himself in the flag. You know, giving a rousing, stars-and-stripes speech about our American values as exemplified and protected by the armed forces…or going before a military group to generate supportive applause and good ole red, white, and blue media coverage.
Well, if that sort of ratings boost was Barack Obama’s goal in appearing before the American Legion’s annual convention in Charlotte, NC, not only did the president fall short of that goal…he absolutely fumbled the ball.

From foxnews.com:
[Obama's] 35-minute speech seemed to have reminded the audience of the stark divide between the White House’s policy choices and the feelings of the men and women often called on to carry them out.
A Virginia legionnaire who served in the U.S. Marine Corps told MailOnline that ‘a small group of Obama’s admirers – and there are some here – sat near the front and tried to generate applause for him about 10 times.’
‘They didn’t get much pickup,’ the retired lieutenant colonel said of the ‘instigators’ gathered at the Charlotte, North Carolina event, but ‘they were persistent. You could tell when the applause was genuine and when it wasn’t. It was obvious to everyone here.’
Most of the veterans sat on their hands, leaving awkward silences where White House speechwriters expected ovations.

Read more at Watch Obama Just Got Shunned By Vets During A Speech And It Couldn t Be More Awkward

Bullshit. This is just the usual crap from fox.They made very careful cuts but there was applause all the way through.

Disgusting RWs. Always wanting to tear our country down.

Considering that President Obama has done more for vets and other Americans than any Repub prez in recent memory, this shameful behavior is much more a reflection of just how anti-America some have become.

Really, I don't remember when I was this ashamed of my fellow Americans. As much as I despise what the Bush regimes, Reagan, Nixon did to my country, I would never have wished death on them.

Here it is again and not one of you RWs can post a link to a Republican doing even one tenth of what Obama has done for you.

What Has President Obama Done Here 8217 s a List of 253 Accomplishments with Citations The PCTC Blog

Go ahead. Post your links to Repub accomplishments.

Last edited:
Bullshit. This is just the usual crap from fox.They made very careful cuts but there was applause all the way through.

Considering that President Obama has done more for vets and other Americans than any Repub prez in recent memory, this shameful behavior is much more a reflection of just how anti-America some have become.

Really, I don't remember when I was this ashamed of my fellow Americans. As much as I despise what the Bush regimes, Reagan, Nixon did to my country, I would never have wished death on them.

Here it is again and not one of you RWs can post a link to a Republican doing even one tenth of what Obama has done for you.

What Has President Obama Done Here 8217 s a List of 253 Accomplishments with Citations The PCTC Blog

lol, that's right everyone there who pointed it out is WRONG and you are the one who is right. my gawd you a disgusting loyal leftwing devoted cult member putting down a vet who was AT THE EVENT.

A Virginia legionnaire who served in the U.S. Marine Corps told MailOnline that ‘a small group of Obama’s admirers – and there are some here – sat near the front and tried to generate applause for him about 10 times.’

This vet appreciates what he's done for us.
This vet can't stand the cocksucker.

Yup. Every Vet I know can't stand his arrogant ass.

Hell. He has no use for the military unless its for a photo op. Other than that he considers them lower than dog shit.

He wouldn't last one minute in the military. Some DI would eat him for lunch.

He's one useless cocksucker.

What's up with his hair? one day dark black next day granddad gray. sheesh

SNIP:
A president whose approval rating is suffering often tries to rescue his popularity by wrapping himself in the flag
Norvell RoseAugust 26, 2014
A president whose approval rating is suffering often tries to rescue his popularity by wrapping himself in the flag. You know, giving a rousing, stars-and-stripes speech about our American values as exemplified and protected by the armed forces…or going before a military group to generate supportive applause and good ole red, white, and blue media coverage.
Well, if that sort of ratings boost was Barack Obama’s goal in appearing before the American Legion’s annual convention in Charlotte, NC, not only did the president fall short of that goal…he absolutely fumbled the ball.

From foxnews.com:
[Obama's] 35-minute speech seemed to have reminded the audience of the stark divide between the White House’s policy choices and the feelings of the men and women often called on to carry them out.
‘They didn’t get much pickup,’ the retired lieutenant colonel said of the ‘instigators’ gathered at the Charlotte, North Carolina event, but ‘they were persistent. You could tell when the applause was genuine and when it wasn’t. It was obvious to everyone here.’
Most of the veterans sat on their hands, leaving awkward silences where White House speechwriters expected ovations.

Read more at Watch Obama Just Got Shunned By Vets During A Speech And It Couldn t Be More Awkward

the vets did not buy into the prezbos punch lines at all

Hell. He has no use for the military unless its for a photo op. Other than that he considers them lower than dog shit.

And I know some vets like you know also...but I also know vets who appreciate what he's done as President.

And I know some vets like you know also...but I also know vets who appreciate what he's done as President.
The homo vets love him I am sure.

I worship the quick sand the

please cut the crap

This link is the biggest pile of male bovine excrement it has been my pain to scan! NOWHERE does it say anything POSITIVE that King Barry has done for the men and women of the Armed Forces - except screw over them.

I'm surprised the audience just didn't get up and depart. :salute:

im surprised they showed up

Oh and exactly what has he down for Vets or the military??

I'm sure you can find something. Look.

At bottom, Obama is ashamed of what America is...which makes sending military personnel to risk their lives in his half-hearted missions especially repugnant.

Forum List

Back