Watch Newt try to cover up the GOP's war on women

Oh look, a fanatic has decided to pipe up.

This will only get worse as the year progresses and gets closer to election time....brace yerself, effie!

The Republicans war on women??? Are you serious?? I guess you missed the Democrats and left-wingers war on women, you know: Janice Rogers Brown, Condaleeza Rice, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann and well...pretty much any woman who is not a marxist and can think for themself. Oh, and who is it that supports Islam, why leftists and Democrats...Islam is absolutely barbaric in their treatment of women.

Amy Goodman is one ugly broad, and a stupid bitch to boot.

Mountain out of a molehill.

Newt and many others in the GOP are the controlling leadership who take hard lines against women...

However there is a GOP group without a party:

Organization with goal to "rebuild the pro-choice movement in the U.S. Republican Party." Not affiliated with the Republican Party.
Republicans For Choice PAC

Republicans for Choice - Pro-Choice Republicans - Planned Parenthood Action Center

Well, thank you for declaring that my womanhood is defined by my ability to kill my children with the government's blessing. I do so love being told that someone is "making war" on me by opposing something I don't want to begin with, while someone ELSE is advocating for me by forcing "rights" on me I never asked for.

Howsabout you leftist assholes wait until "women" actually ASK you to be their champions, and confine yourselves meanwhile to speaking for yourselves? My uterus is NOT your constituent.

Liberals stalk conservative women. Where's the outrage?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVn3ZapZL54]Stalker reporter who moves next door to Palin threatens another reporter with Police - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back