Watch Libtard Whoopi Lose It

Which one would you rather have to dinner in your house?

By the way, Judge Pirro was invited to View to talk about her new book, never got to talk about it. After this, I'm definitely buying.
Get two.

The two worst characters on STTNG...

latest

And that's saying a lot.
So true!

If you're a conservative, and you go on that show, you've got to know you're going to be beaten over the head.
My advice, don't give those hysterical women a news soundbite, just don't go on the show at all.
She had good back up from Fox there, that kept things going Jeanine's way, until Jeanine opened her mouth.

I wouldn’t even have invited that woman on my show. These networks need to stop inviting fascist sympathizers on their shows. They are just giving them a platform for their lies and nonsense.
Youre right. Whoopie shouldn't be on the show.
Tucker Carlson shouldn't be on his.
If you don't like it, don't watch it.

I wouldn’t even have invited that woman on my show. These networks need to stop inviting fascist sympathizers on their shows. They are just giving them a platform for their lies and nonsense.
Youre right. Whoopie shouldn't be on the show.
Tucker Carlson shouldn't be on his.
If you don't like it, don't watch it.
I don’t watch it. My comment was in response to the other person.

Whoopi I s a moron of epic proportions. Not sure of the two if she or Rosie is the dumbest. Wait I forgot Joy Behar. Wow it’s a tough choice.
Pirro isn't in there?
Nothing like quoting both sides.
And where are they and where are you madam??
Do tell
I don’t need to add Pirro. She doesn’t have a history of illogical moronic tantrums as the others. The ones I pointed out are entertainers that for some reason have been given a voice. They aren’t educated in the issues that they spout off about. Pirro is educated. Perhaps your comprehension skills are lacking, if you’ll notice my name does not suggest madam.

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

The only hate I saw, was from whoopi. please keep this up till the midterms.

Because you didnt vote in a racist asshole who spends all his day insulting everyone except his minions.

Yet your lady called half of America deplorable. Trump isn't letting liberals get away with lying and you can't stand it. Nothing is more hateful, than a liberal. Just ask Kayne West.

Why do you spew such swill?
She said a % of trump supporters.
That's not 1/2 the population.
Maybe 30mm out of 360mm?
Too much knees news and breitbart?

Closed to half of Americans which she would be working against. Just like Obama did. Trump is working for all Americans.

Do these left wing propaganda shows screen their audience to make sure to cheer for the propaganda? Since enough people voted for trump to get him elected I can't believe the audience wouldn't have at least some dissenters of that left wing propaganda unless they're screened out.
It's a liberal run show with a majority of liberal gas bags on the panel . Who would want to listen to that crap but moonbat liberals?
I would expect non-lefties to attend just boo or dissent. That’s why I think they screen their audience.

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.
The only hate I saw, was from whoopi. please keep this up till the midterms.
Because you didnt vote in a racist asshole who spends all his day insulting everyone except his minions.
Yet your lady called half of America deplorable. Trump isn't letting liberals get away with lying and you can't stand it. Nothing is more hateful, than a liberal. Just ask Kayne West.

Why do you spew such swill?
She said a % of trump supporters.
That's not 1/2 the population.
Maybe 30mm out of 360mm?
Too much knees news and breitbart?
Closed to half of Americans which she would be working against. Just like Obama did. Trump is working for all Americans.
Teump is working for Russia and the 26% of minions that voted for him.

Forum List

Back