Watch Libtard Whoopi Lose It

Leftist on "The View" just like leftist everywhere are only tolerant to their view. I'm not surprised with this at all, you hear one leftist, you heard them all, they all act the same way.

The show should be called "The Whoopi's View". By the way, is show airing from Canada where Whoopi said she's gonna move if Trump wins?

An ugly woman...inside and out.

But most leftist hags are
Nice foul mouth miss.
Keep up the education
I assume you are a multi beauty contest winner?

Married a leftist hag, eh? Or a leftist dude?

I can’t stand this much diverse opinion can you?

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

My favorite part of this is "the orange filth has no place in this world" directly followed by how "hateful" he is.

Seriously laughed out loud

I know! They are so wrapped in hatred of Trump that they don’t realize how ugly their souls are. Who is managing these networks?

Little Mario
Obama wasn't born in the US
Nasty woman
Mexicans are rapists
Shithole countries
Nazis have some fine people
Grab them by the pussy
Promotes physical assault
Tweets insults on daily basis

And you call other ugly trump haters? Haha

Some countries are shitholes, its no secret. He didn't say Mexicans were Rapists. The woman was nasty, there are nasty women, as there are nasty men.

Oh so pussy grabbers are not nasty ? So are racists ?

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

My favorite part of this is "the orange filth has no place in this world" directly followed by how "hateful" he is.

Seriously laughed out loud
I know! They are so wrapped in hatred of Trump that they don’t realize how ugly their souls are. Who is managing these networks?
Little Mario
Obama wasn't born in the US
Nasty woman
Mexicans are rapists
Shithole countries
Nazis have some fine people
Grab them by the pussy
Promotes physical assault
Tweets insults on daily basis

And you call other ugly trump haters? Haha
Some countries are shitholes, its no secret. He didn't say Mexicans were Rapists. The woman was nasty, there are nasty women, as there are nasty men.
Oh so pussy grabbers are not nasty ? So are racists ?
What the hell are you rambling about?

No joke...that’s the idiot on a typical day.
She’s out of control and is adored by millions of low IQ fans.

I can honestly say EXACTLY the same thing about Jeanine Pirro. Don't talk to me about how hateful Whoopi is when Pirro does it every night on her show, intentionally. Judge Jeanine's show is an hour long hate machine. I don't blame Whoopi for losing it. Listening to that Fox bilge about the glorious Trump and his wonderful policies while he is shitting all over American values is enough to make anyone say fuck.

How about you back it up with video or quote, perhaps?

Whoopie followed Pirro out of the building spitting at her and screaming "Get the fuck out of the building."
That woman should've fired back, "Until the building has your name on it, I'll leave when I am good and ready to!"

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. When is Whoopi going to learn that if you throw a temper tantrum, you normally end up with nothing, at least that is how its supposed to be for people when they are kids. To me there shouldn't be any difference when people get older. If anything, it should be taken even more seriously because adults are who kids do their learning from.
Yes, but I hear people get worked up just like Whoopi on news shows every week, usually more than one person hollering like that at each other and you can't make out what anyone is saying. Why is this suddenly news worth a thread? It happens all the time when folks get talking about their political views. (The show is The View, right?)

It happens pretty much always when leftist is on the show.

I can honestly say EXACTLY the same thing about Jeanine Pirro. Don't talk to me about how hateful Whoopi is when Pirro does it every night on her show, intentionally. Judge Jeanine's show is an hour long hate machine. I don't blame Whoopi for losing it. Listening to that Fox bilge about the glorious Trump and his wonderful policies while he is shitting all over American values is enough to make anyone say fuck.

You really going to compare that factless, ranting POS Whoopi to the educated, eloquent Pirro?
Pirro can go off on a 10 minute rant where all the dots connect.
Whoopi spits shit at the lens.
You better start using Amenda.

Whoopi was ranting about Trump, not getting personal on Pirro. Whoopi should have gone full Jumpin Jack Flash on Pirro's ass. Now THAT would have been worth watching.

Instead, Whoopi "lost her cool" in her own words. She realized during the break that The Judge had melted her on her own show.

Judge 1, Whoopi 0.

The Judge's book is called Liars, Leakers and Liberals.

If Whoppi went ballistic over the title, just imagine if she had read the book.

Whoopi I s a moron of epic proportions. Not sure of the two if she or Rosie is the dumbest. Wait I forgot Joy Behar. Wow it’s a tough choice.
Pirro isn't in there?
Nothing like quoting both sides.
And where are they and where are you madam??
Do tell

In your opinion is Mexico sending the USA their finest? Can you assure the US citizen that no drug traffickers, no rapists, no human traffickers are crossing that border? These are all yes or no answers. Do not equivocate!

I thought the border towns were the safest.
And immigrants committed less crimes than our native rubes?
Last time I looked the mass church and school shooters were white boys.
Plenty of rapists here, one in 3 college girls?
And we whine about the brown people?

Are you an open borders guy or a rule of law guy?

No one believes in open borders.
Legal immigrants with more brains than our uneducated rubes are welcome
Where do you get this swill.?
Trump?

The only hate I saw, was from whoopi. please keep this up till the midterms.

Because you didnt vote in a racist asshole who spends all his day insulting everyone except his minions.

Yet your lady called half of America deplorable. Trump isn't letting liberals get away with lying and you can't stand it. Nothing is more hateful, than a liberal. Just ask Kayne West.

Why do you spew such swill?
She said a % of trump supporters.
That's not 1/2 the population.
Maybe 30mm out of 360mm?
Too much knees news and breitbart?

And ps it might help if you knew the def of liberal.
No Latin in college?
Liber, Latin, free.
For the individual and small gov.
Thought you would be a proud one

Do these left wing propaganda shows screen their audience to make sure to cheer for the propaganda? Since enough people voted for trump to get him elected I can't believe the audience wouldn't have at least some dissenters of that left wing propaganda unless they're screened out.
It's a liberal run show with a majority of liberal gas bags on the panel . Who would want to listen to that crap but moonbat liberals?

Forum List

Back