Watch Libtard Whoopi Lose It

Whoopi I s a moron of epic proportions. Not sure of the two if she or Rosie is the dumbest. Wait I forgot Joy Behar. Wow it’s a tough choice.

Whoopi is an ignorant sow.Totally classless.Thats why the liberals love her.One of their own.

Leftist on "The View" just like leftist everywhere are only tolerant to their view. I'm not surprised with this at all, you hear one leftist, you heard them all, they all act the same way.

The show should be called "The Whoopi's View". By the way, is show airing from Canada where Whoopi said she's gonna move if Trump wins?

Whoopie followed Pirro out of the building spitting at her and screaming "Get the fuck out of the building."

Judge Pirro was forced to leave the set and the building.

The View..........is a JOKE............give a opposite opinion and they become unhinged and deny you Free Speech......

Becoming all too common with these Fascist turds.

Which one would you rather have to dinner in your house?

By the way, Judge Pirro was invited to View to talk about her new book, never got to talk about it. After this, I'm definitely buying.

An ugly woman...inside and out.

But most leftist hags are
Yes, that might be true, but at least she has the voice of an angel. Oh wait, her voice is terrible too. Never mind, i guess she sucks in every conceivable way.

Forum List

Back