Watch Libtard Whoopi Lose It

"No, I don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome"

30 seconds later: "here, let me demonstrate Trump Derangement Syndrome"

Whoopie hasn't been that funny on camera since 'sister act'

Last edited:
The dumber ones are ALL of the white American left wing women clapping.

If you're a conservative, and you go on that show, you've got to know you're going to be beaten over the head.
My advice, don't give those hysterical women a news soundbite, just don't go on the show at all.

Why do they invite people to their show just to rag on them? And why do people actually go? Its nothing but a bunch of clucking hens. That show should be off the air.

That’s it! All conservatives should tell the view to go pound sand. Even the freaking audience was hostile!

I am an understanding person. I fully get that whoopi can't help being black. I mean, she did not choose that.

Is, is she also Jewish?

So, two things, watch Whoopi’s eyes, she’s playing this for someone off to the side, she knew from the beginning she was setting Janine up! Secondly libtards keep accusing Trump of stoking hatred! What does Whoopi’s think her behavior was stoking? Thirdly, Whoopi’s the sole arbitrator of her actions and how she reacts to others! She is responsible for being an asshole!

An ugly woman...inside and out.

But most leftist hags are

What I notice about Leftist women is the absurd lack of a real sense of humor, which I think has to come from joy, actually. All of their laughter is from derision and it's mean and nasty. Liberal women do not make funny jokes, they make b!tchy jokes. It's like that sad woman at the press dinner trying to laugh at Sarah Huckabee Sanders. You just look at them and shake your head in sadness and embarrassment for them.

An ugly woman...inside and out.

But most leftist hags are

What I notice about Leftist women is the absurd lack of a real sense of humor, which I think has to come from joy, actually. All of their laughter is from derision and it's mean and nasty. Liberal women do not make funny jokes, they make b!tchy jokes. It's like that sad woman at the press dinner trying to laugh at Sarah Huckabee Sanders. You just look at them and shake your head in sadness and embarrassment for them.

You have to wonder what happened to them to make them such sad and miserable creatures

The two worst characters on STTNG...

latest

And that's saying a lot.
Darth Vader no.

Nnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t stand this much diverse opinion can you?

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

My favorite part of this is "the orange filth has no place in this world" directly followed by how "hateful" he is.

Seriously laughed out loud

I know! They are so wrapped in hatred of Trump that they don’t realize how ugly their souls are. Who is managing these networks?

You go Whoopi...the orange filth has no place in this world. They promote hate, racism and bigotry.

The judge is smart. She won before she ever appeared on the show. She knew when she accepted that whoopee ( being the ignorant pig she is ) would go postal. The Judge sat there very calm and let the buffoon bloviate into her nuclear meltdown. The judge came out the winner and Whoopie is helping her sell more books. Liberal tools like Whoopie really are stupid.

Forum List

Back