Watch Libtard Whoopi Lose It

Do these left wing propaganda shows screen their audience to make sure to cheer for the propaganda? Since enough people voted for trump to get him elected I can't believe the audience wouldn't have at least some dissenters of that left wing propaganda unless they're screened out.

Do these left wing propaganda shows screen their audience to make sure to cheer for the propaganda? Since enough people voted for trump to get him elected I can't believe the audience wouldn't have at least some dissenters of that left wing propaganda unless they're screened out.

No decent Conservative would be willing to step foot in that studio...……….

Judge Jeannine has some moxy.

True, I like her. But she was an invited guest and he was talking about the audience

True, I like her. But she was an invited guest and he was talking about the audience

Ofc The View's audience will be largely leftists. They don't make my world go 'round in any kind of way, though. :)

The two worst characters on STTNG...

latest

And that's saying a lot.

latest

And that's saying a lot.
I liked Guina.
Whoopi is not Guina.

There was a Law and Order Prosecutor running for President I wanted to win until I heard him debate without a script.
You can't tell the character of an Actor by the Character of a Character they played.

latest

And that's saying a lot.
I liked Guina.
Whoopi is not Guina.

There was a Law and Order Prosecutor running for President I wanted to win until I heard him debate without a script.
You can't tell the character of an Actor by the Character of a Character they played.

A starship with a kindly, wise barmaid? That's almost as bad as a precocious brat making all the engineers look bad.

I think Whoopi should lose her job

Otherwise, change the name of the show to, Whoopi's View

I wish JJ would have refused to leave the stage....
No Whoopi, I'm not leaving just because you're getting hysterical
and you don't like what I have to say....I was invited on the show
and we're going to finish what was started, until my time is up

I wouldn’t even have invited that woman on my show. These networks need to stop inviting fascist sympathizers on their shows. They are just giving them a platform for their lies and nonsense.

I think Whoopi should lose her job

Otherwise, change the name of the show to, Whoopi's View

I wish JJ would have refused to leave the stage....
No Whoopi, I'm not leaving just because you're getting hysterical
and you don't like what I have to say....I was invited on the show
and we're going to finish what was started, until my time is up

The show is called 'The View'. It's understood that only one view will be tolerated.

Why do they invite people to their show just to rag on them? And why do people actually go? Its nothing but a bunch of clucking hens. That show should be off the air.

And..I wish celebs would STFU and just act. I liked Whoopi in Ghost and even Star Trek....but her, tom hanks, cher, and other libs just wont shut up and HAVE to push away half their audience when what they have to say means diddly squat.

Why do they invite people to their show just to rag on them? And why do people actually go? Its nothing but a bunch of clucking hens. That show should be off the air.

There's lots of stupid stuff on TV. That's what TV is for. There's room enough for the stupid and the sublime. It's up to us to be selective.

Any centered person would be enough.

There's lots of stupid stuff on TV. That's what TV is for. There's room enough for the stupid and the sublime. It's up to us to be selective.
Which is why I don't watch clucking hen/rooster shows. Or even the news. I read news on my AOL. I don't watch it on tv. Its too depressing.

Forum List

Back