WATCH: Feminist Who Attempted To Steal Pro-Life Sign Wilts When Justice Finds Her

Its time to show these pukes we are a nation of laws that apply to them too despite their political views and their self appointed moral high ground... In My Opinion, killing babies out of convenience is a very low rung on the moral ladder.

Its time to show these pukes we are a nation of laws that apply to them too despite their political views and their self appointed moral high ground... In My Opinion, killing babies out of convenience is a very low rung on the moral ladder.
LOL a Trump sheep talking about morals :lmao:

I just love it when the left is finally bitch slapped by the law.....it so rarely happens......Read the whole story behind this video at

WATCH: Feminist Who Attempted to Steal Pro-Life Sign Wilts When Justice Finds Her

Meanwhile thousands of fetuses got sucked out a vag today. WAKKA WAKKA

I see your in that class of scum sucking pond sediment..

Your lack of caring for human life that can not protect itself makes you garbage.. Human babies are just pieces of shit you can kill for convenience.... FUCK YOU! Your beliefs remind me of Hitler and his attempt to dehumanize a whole race as he was systematically killing them.. You seek to dehumanize all races and think that killing them systematically is just okey dokey....Thanks for showing us your a bigot without morals..

Its time the law applied to all human life. Geroiga just made the distinction that all life is precious.

Last edited:
I just love it when the left is finally bitch slapped by the law.....it so rarely happens......Read the whole story behind this video at

WATCH: Feminist Who Attempted to Steal Pro-Life Sign Wilts When Justice Finds Her

Your lack of caring for human life that can not protect itself makes you garbage.. Human babies are just pieces of shit you can kill for convenience.... FUCK YOU! Your beliefs remind me of Hitler and his attempt to dehumanize a whole race as he was systematically killing them.. You seek to dehumanize all races and think that killing them is just okey dokey....Thanks for showing us your a bigot without morals..

Its time the law applied to all human life. Geroiga just made the distinction that all life is precious.

^ supports rapists forcing women to have their children

Your lack of caring for human life that can not protect itself makes you garbage.. Human babies are just pieces of shit you can kill for convenience.... FUCK YOU! Your beliefs remind me of Hitler and his attempt to dehumanize a whole race as he was systematically killing them.. You seek to dehumanize all races and think that killing them is just okey dokey....Thanks for showing us your a bigot without morals..

Your a fucking idiot..... ^^^^^^ Supports killing anyone and any age at any time....

Your a fucking idiot..... ^^^^^^ Supports killing anyone and any age at any time....

^ didn't deny it

Oops, somebody missed the WHOLE point.

You have the right to disagree with the words (which I do as well), but you can’t violate others rights to express their views.

You have the right to disagree with the words (which I do as well), but you can’t violate others rights to express their views.

Wtf nigga?

:CryingCow:

Wtf nigga?

See. You have the right to express yourself as a racist A-hole. Nice job.

Dear The Purge
I happen to sympathize with this case for a completely different reason.
When I first met my friend Dal, I had vowed to go "adopt" the most radical prolife activist I could find outside Planned Parenthood during the RNC in Houston.

Dal was leaping over the barriers trying to get into the clinic with a Bible. The police had stopped him, and I pulled him aside and stood with him behind the barriers, helping him to display his prolife/antiabortion paintings he had brought with him. I put them up along the barrier and just made sure he stayed within the preset distance for protesters so he would not cause a disruption and get himself arrested.

I would not take delight in watching him get into trouble trying to protest, when there is freedom to make statements productively, civilly and legally.

I later invited Dal to read prolife poetry at a free speech rally for artists who were mostly from the progresive left. I felt it was important to embrace diversity and enforce freedom of speech and free exercise of religion for all people, regardless of creed, if we are going to protect civil liberties and freedom of choice.

I would rather befriend and form alliances with people on all sides, so we can hear each other's input and objections. We can correct problems and resolve conflicts by including and covering all the issues as needed to truly represent the public interest from all angles.

Taking delight in defeating each other and making others wrong might serve in humbling some people who need a check on themselves.

I find there are better ways to achieve this effect.

When I approached Dal as an ally trying to help him get his message out without causing worse problems for himself, he reciprocated by being open to listen and ask questions. I have invited prochoice and prolife friends to attend each other's meetings and start breaking down barriers to understanding. I find that is much more effective rather than bullying back and forth trying to intimidate or break the other side.

It's amazing what a little compassion and openness to understanding can do to change the dynamics and creates avenues to collaborate on more workable solutions!

Wtf nigga?

Uh oh PC police :fu:

Dear The Purge
When I first met my friend Dal, I had vowed to go "adopt" the most radical prolife activist I could find outside Planned Parenthood during the RNC in Houston.

Dal was leaping over the barriers trying to get into the clinic with a Bible. The police had stopped him, and I pulled him aside and stood with him behind the barriers, helping him to display his prolife/antiabortion paintings he had brought with him. I put them up along the barrier and just made sure he stayed within the preset distance for protesters so he would not cause a disruption and get himself arrested.

I would not take delight in watching him get into trouble trying to protest, when there is freedom to make statements productively, civilly and legally.

I later invited Dal to read prolife poetry at a free speech rally for artists who were mostly from the progresive left. I felt it was important to embrace diversity and enforce freedom of speech and free exercise of religion for all people, regardless of creed, if we are going to protect civil liberties and freedom of choice.

I would rather befriend and form alliances with people on all sides, so we can hear each other's input and objections. We can correct problems and resolve conflicts by including and covering all the issues as needed to truly represent the public interest from all angles.

Taking delight in defeating each other and making others wrong might serve in humbling some people who need a check on themselves.

When I approached Dal as an ally trying to help him get his message out without causing worse problems for himself, he reciprocated by being open to listen and ask questions. I have invited prochoice and prolife friends to attend each other's meetings and start breaking down barriers to understanding. I find that is much more effective rather than bullying back and forth trying to intimidate or break the other side.

It's amazing what a little compassion and openness to understanding can do to change the dynamics and creates avenues to collaborate on more workable solutions!

You do know what you did will never happen again. Especially when a human deliberately kills another human for a mistake she had the ability to never had taken place.

Wtf nigga?

Uh oh PC police :fu:

MAGGOT brained sociopathic ass wipe

Dear The Purge

I would rather befriend and form alliances with people on all sides, so we can hear each other's input and objections. We can correct problems and resolve conflicts by including and covering all the issues as needed to truly represent the public intere

Dear The Purge

You do know what you did will never happen again. Especially when a human deliberately kills another human for a mistake she had the ability to never had taken place.

st from all angles.

Dear The Purge:
Not at all. I've found the opposite. The more I reach out to others
and the harder we have to work at it, the more and more rewarding
connections are made. And we share that with our other friends.

One of my best allies I met, Juda Myers, brought a panel of
prolife women advocates to a meeting of liberal prochoice feminists.
The whole group gained new insights and overcome a lot of preconceived
fears that otherwise prevented them from ever interacting must less sharing ideas
how to work together better. That was the second time I brought such a group together.
The first time was around 1992 with a room filled with prochoice liberal feminists
at a women's group who came to hear a mixed panel of prochoice and prolife presenters,
including Dr. Marcella Colbert of the Respect for Life Office with the local diocese.

In both cases, more women actually responded BETTER to the prolife speakers,
and had more conflicts with me than the actual presenters, if you can believe that!

More below:
===================================
What is tragic and ironic about your statement, I think it applies to me more than you know:
In 1990 I went through the absolute nightmare of being coerced into having an abortion
against my will. From the very beginning when my bf at the time and I agreed on getting
pregnant I told him again and again that once we do this, that's it, this is for having the baby.
He agreed but it was fraud. He was covering up for having had affairs he didn't tell me about.

It didn't come out until later that he not only did not want the baby, but could not stand the
guilt of my having to give the baby up for adoption because he couldn't deal with that either.
All my friends and family had a fit, and I was the only one who wanted the baby.
But I was treated as if I didn't count. Everyone jumped on me.

I was still planning to have the baby and deal with adoption but that's when the last straw hit.
My bf threatened to kill himself over it.
And with everyone else telling me this was my fault, I believed them.

The most horrible feeling in the world, even all the blame that people have judged me for after all this abuse
I never consented to, was feeling the soul of the baby slip away when I could no longer hold on.
I felt the baby spiritually die inside me and that is what broke my heart.
I couldn't stand it anymore and had to get rid of this thing inside that
was so unwanted by everyone except me, I had told the baby to leave
and let me suffer the consequences for what I believed was all my fault.

I believed this had to be my fault for it all to be on me where nobody else supported me.

I prayed to God to let this be my mistake, to put all the consequences on me where only I would
feel the pain and suffering, and not let the baby suffer anything who wasn't at fault here.
I prayed to God to let the baby be freed and to not feel or remember anything but to please
transfer and put it all on me.

And I believe God answered that prayer.

I carried all the guilt, shame, blame and judgment for this. Regardless how much my bf committed
relationship abuse, relationship fraud, and what I consider an extended form of "date rape" because
I never would have consented to sex in the first place had I known he was not committed to marry and
having children as he misled me to believe and misrepresented. All that was where the violations took
place, and nobody policed that.

To this day I am called and considered a "murderer" or accomplice to killing even by friends,
even people like you I totally RESPECT and accept the fact you believe abortion to be murder.

I agree that I am hardly different from ANDREA YATES who took on the guilt for killing her 5 children
believing they would suffer less in heaven than on earth. Of all cases I have read, hers strikes me the
closest to what I went through with coercion and abuse, and she's serving life in prison without parole.

The only reason I am free to tell my story, which compelled me to study the causes of relationship
abuse and sexual abuse to the degree I had to PREVENT this from happening to anyone else,
is because in my case it wasn't illegal. Had what I went through been punished as murder,
I would end up like ANDREA YATES.

Of course, I have considered would my friends and family have abandoned me to this fate
had abortion been illegal? What I found is the support I needed would have come from
taking a prolife position BY FREE CHOICE. The people with the ability to support me do so by FREE CHOICE
and that's what I would have needed. I found nonprofits with this approach several years AFTERWARDS,
and had I known about them back then, I would have gone with that support instead.

Abortion does not have to be made illegal or banned, but just publicizing the support
I needed would have been enough to prevent me from being coerced into it against my will, my beliefs,
and my every intent to have and keep the baby I wanted from the beginning.

So I understood part of the reason this happened was I would go out and teach people
to WORK TOGETHER and get the right support for women to get out of abusive situations.

The organizations I found that I most respect include
THE NURTURING NETWORK www.nurturingnetwork.org
CHOICES FOR LIFE www.choices4life.org
This the nonprofit outreach that my friend Juda Myers heads up.
Because she and I team up, we are able to reach more people that way
who would not otherwise believe it is possible to work together to prevent abuse and abortion!

You're a better person than I, and I salute you. I wish I could be as level headed as you, but unfortunately, I feel the people that put this president in the White House are enemies of the republic at the moment. I have no empathy for these people. I do not consider them my countrymen. I won't compromise with them. They will receive no concessions other than total submission and subsequent destruction of their tribe.

Forum List

Back