Watch a Vegetarian Eat Meat for First Time in 22 Years

Your vegan friends are simply trying to help you live a healthier life, for yourself and for the environment.

My Vegan friends (including one close family member) have every right to choose their own diets. But they do not have a right to choose mine.
If you were smoking crack, they be trying to help you as well. Meat is the crack cocaine of food.

I have a lot of vegan, vegetarian, and, gluten-free friends, but they would never dream of using the meal to preach about the superiority of their eating habits.

My friends who are experienced vegans and vegetarians are fine. There are a couple of newly converted ones that are incredibly annoying. They just can't shut up about their conversions.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I'm not a vegetarian but I swore off beef (and pork) back in the '70s. 'Bout 15-20 years later I found myself in South Dakota in a situation where beef was the only thing to eat, so I broke the fast. It felt like a bowling ball sitting in my gut.

You're supposed to chew it up before swallowing, bub.

I have a lot of vegan, vegetarian, and, gluten-free friends, but they would never dream of using the meal to preach about the superiority of their eating habits.

My friends who are experienced vegans and vegetarians are fine. There are a couple of newly converted ones that are incredibly annoying. They just can't shut up about their conversions.
Because they feel much, much better physically and want you to enjoy the same benefits.

Your vegan friends are simply trying to help you live a healthier life, for yourself and for the environment.

My Vegan friends (including one close family member) have every right to choose their own diets. But they do not have a right to choose mine.
If you were smoking crack, they be trying to help you as well. Meat is the crack cocaine of food.
Stupidest thing I've read in a long time, and for this place that's pretty good.

Because they feel much, much better physically and want you to enjoy the same benefits.
Most of the ones I've met don't look healthy, pale thin and effeminate. A burger eating chick could kick their asses around the block.

Except a lot of them are weak and unhealthy. Making a religion out of food is just silly.
If eating something makes you less healthy, then I would try to avoid it, like meat, and especially processed meats. It's a pretty simple concept, nobody gets weaker, you made that up.

Stupidest thing I've read in a long time, and for this place that's pretty good.
Actually it's PROCESSED meats that are the crack cocaine of food. So sorry for the mix-up.

Most of the ones I've met don't look healthy, pale thin and effeminate. A burger eating chick could kick their asses around the block.
I bet you voted for Trump. :D

Actually it's PROCESSED meats that are the crack cocaine of food. So sorry for the mix-up.

Wrong. The crack cocaine of food is processed sugar.

Except a lot of them are weak and unhealthy. Making a religion out of food is just silly.
If eating something makes you less healthy, then I would try to avoid it, like meat, and especially processed meats. It's a pretty simple concept, nobody gets weaker, you made that up.
Liar. Meat is not unhealthy, billions have lived well eating meat, you have used it as a pseudo-religion. I tried almost a vegan diet myself and lasted two months and lost a lot of strength. So for me it isn't theoretical.

I bet you voted for Trump. :D
I'll bet you voted leftist.

Liar. Meat is not unhealthy, billions have lived well eating meat, you have used it as a pseudo-religion. I tried almost a vegan diet myself and lasted two months and lost a lot of strength. So for me it isn't theoretical.
Just because YOU couldn't figure out how to do it properly doesn't mean that it's not beneficial to you or to others.

Just because YOU couldn't figure out how to do it properly doesn't mean that it's not beneficial to you or to others.
I followed nutritional guidelines from vegan sources and mixed vegetable proteins. Lots of juicing as well. So it wasn't a matter of figuring it out but paying attention to my body, since I'm a contractor and need physical strength and endurance. Switched back to meat and I was back in business. So I either believe reality or you.

Forum List

Back