Wasserman Schultz must go?

Why would that infuriate the Bernie crowd? They hate her maybe even more than they hate Clinton.

And it was well written and right on point. She hasn't even pretended to be neutral.

Why?

Under her "leadership", the Democrat party has lost congressional seats, Senators, Governors, in numbers greater than ever before. And will soon lose the Presidency, with many former Democrats jumping ship to vote for the Republican nominee.

Keep her right where she is. Please! :laugh2:

My God........is that woman not the most hideous human being alive? Who cant think of nails across a chalkboard any time she opens her mouth..........yet there are people who love this woman!!! :up: She's an even better liar than Clinton and when you think about it, THAT is a distinctly tough thing to do!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

My God........is that woman not the most hideous human being alive? Who cant think of nails across a chalkboard any time she opens her mouth..........yet there are people who love this woman!!! :up: She's an even better liar than Clinton and when you think about it, THAT is a distinctly tough thing to do!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I would take Shultz as a second wife if Nancy Pelosi would disappear from the face of the Earth. Fact

Go? The hell you say. I think she'd make an excellent choice for Hillary's running mate....

You know, at one time I kinda thought she was okay, but over the past few years she's kept slipping farther and farther to the fringe.

Yes, it IS time for her to go. And no, if she's gone, the Bernie supporters won't shed a tear. Why? Because Bernie has endorsed her opponent in the primary.

:) The far fear in the air smells palpable.

For aesthetic reasons alone that woman has to go. Being bombarded with Pelosi and Hillary is enough FFS!

Go? The hell you say. I think she'd make an excellent choice for Hillary's running mate....

You know, at one time I kinda thought she was okay, but over the past few years she's kept slipping farther and farther to the fringe.

Yes, it IS time for her to go. And no, if she's gone, the Bernie supporters won't shed a tear. Why? Because Bernie has endorsed her opponent in the primary.

The far left, and the far, far left, is now fighting for control over the Democratic party. And they talk about the Republicans, lol.

You doubt me? Then ask yourselves----------->who was farthest left during the Clinton Presidency, Hillary or Bill? Now, if you know politics, you know it was Hillary, just by the fact she tried to put in Hillarycare, amongst other things. So then, as we now see she was much further left of Bill, which way has she had to move in this primary? Bingo, that is correct, LEFT, lol.

So when former Democrats like myself who are now conservatives, tell you people we no longer recognize the Democratic party..........the party of JFK, the party of secure borders, the party of anti-communism...............that has now gone off the reservation and worries about toilets, and protects illegals while insulting the American people, understand that we didn't leave you; you left the country!

Wasserman Schultz must go?

Why?

Under her "leadership", the Democrat party has lost congressional seats, Senators, Governors, in numbers greater than ever before. And will soon lose the Presidency, with many former Democrats jumping ship to vote for the Republican nominee.

Keep her right where she is. Please! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back