Was Winston Churchill a catastrophe?

I wonder how many of us know of the "Rule of Ten" that was backed by Churchill and in a way led to the Munich agreement.

This video exposes some of the awful decision-making by Churchill (and others):

That film shows a lot more American fuck ups than anyone else's fuck ups.

The British mistakes seem to be more significant, however.

Given Germany wouldn't have stopped, it was the timing that was in error, not the war against Germany.
The Vietnam and Iraq wars were both total fuck ups, right down to the core reasons for the murderous wars against countries with no record of violence against America.
That and you were megafucked in both wars, making you look fucking stupid.

The Vietnam and Iraq wars were both total fuck ups, right down to the core reasons for the murderous wars against countries with no record of violence against America.
That and you were megafucked in both wars, making you look fucking stupid.
I seem to remember the British were also involved in the Iraq War.

And speaking of stupid:
Gallipoli Campaign

Here's stupid and cowardly:
Battle of Singapore

Absolutely a stunning piece of crap. Nothing more than another revisionist extrapolating and professing without due consideration given to the facts and reality of the time period in which the events occurred. My hunch, correct me if I am wrong, is that you are of German descent.

No, I am.
And he is right, Churchill was more than an asshole, an absolute disaster. Even if I would support the allied case, i had to remember them of how many unnecessary deaths in the allied forces he was responsible for due to his absolute dickhead military stupidity in WWI as in WWII.

And never forget: the Brits never fought for freedom or fantasy stuff like that. The british intentions were always and only to prevent a continantal power that could endanger their own robbed together empire. That is why they changed their allies the past centuries like others their underwear.
But Karma is a bitch, they lost it anyway.

Though Winston Churchill has been piled with praise by the established order, I think Churchill was a catastrophe - a barbaric war-loving incompetent.

His "achievements":

Rethinking Churchill

Churchill Spurred the Decline of the West
We do know he was a racist white supremacist. This is why the current POTUS returned the bust of churchill that Bush had in his office.

Winston Churchill was a racist and white supremacist claims Labour candidate Daily Mail Online

"I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race has come in and taken their place."
-Winston Churchill

"The huge area contains many differences of climate and conditions, and these have produced peculiar and diverse breeds of men. The Soudanese [sic] are of many tribes, but two main races can be clearly distinguished: the aboriginal natives, and the Arab settlers. The indigenous inhabitants of the country were negroes as black as coal. Strong, virile, and simple-minded savages, they lived as we may imagine prehistoric men - hunting, fighting, marrying, and dying, with no ideas beyond the gratification of their physical desires, and no fears save those engendered by ghosts, witchcraft, the worship of ancestors, and other forms of superstition common among peoples of low development. They displayed the virtues of barbarism. They were brave and honest. The smallness of their intelligence excused the degradation of their habits. Their ignorance secured their innocence. Yet their eulogy must be short, for though their customs, language, and appearance vary...the history of all is a confused legend of strife and misery, their natures are uniformly cruel and thriftless, and their condition is one of equal squalor and want."
-Winston Churchill

Last edited:

Forum List

Back