Was this really the breast decision?

Last edited:
You have been projecting your homosexuality for quite some time now, Kunthair.

It's too late for you to close the closet door now, skull fuck. You hate women, you hate children, you use code words like "breeder,"...You are OUT, miss.

I love women. In fact I adore my wife and I don't like kids. Is that too much for your little mind to comprehend?

I chose not to have kids a long time ago so I can rightly call people like you breeders because that is exactly what you are.

Do you really think all people who don't have kids are homosexual?

I believe you are a fucking liar, and I recognize your code words for what they are, miss.

Now your emotive hatred for football makes sense...upset they aren't showing figure skating or replaying The Wizard of Oz with that time, miss? You're going to have to be more accepting of the majority culture if you want to be happy, miss.

Is there a reason why going to a dressing room would be such a burden?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifesty...-at-target-moms-stage-national-demonstration/

Is there a reason a woman should have to go to a dressing room to nurse child? Shouldn't we, as a society, be evolved enough not to get need to hide mothers away because some idiot might be excited or offended?

Why do you consider it "hiding away" to do something private in private? It is such a shocking concept?

Breastfeeding at Target: Moms Stage National Demonstration - ABC News

Is there a reason a woman should have to go to a dressing room to nurse child? Shouldn't we, as a society, be evolved enough not to get need to hide mothers away because some idiot might be excited or offended?

As long as everyone else can whip out body parts in public why not? After all who gives a shit if idiots get excited or offended right?

I live in San Francisco, people do it all the time. If I get offended I should move, not demand the government force everyone to agree with my morality. That attitude is probably why I lean conservative on most political tests.

Breastfeeding at Target: Moms Stage National Demonstration - ABC News

Is there something wrong with being discreet?

How is putting a blanket over you so no one can see anything not being discreet?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifesty...-at-target-moms-stage-national-demonstration/

Why do you consider it "hiding away" to do something private in private? It is such a shocking concept?

You are the one that is upset because she refused to go into a dressing room, even though no one could see anything. Since you do not have a right not to be offended that places the burden on you to support the need for a nursing mother to hide, not me to explain why she should not be required to.

You are the one that is upset because she refused to go into a dressing room, even though no one could see anything. .

Where did I say I was upset? Where did the link say "no one could see anything"? Why are you making shit up to try and fabricate an argument?

Is there something wrong with being discreet?

How is putting a blanket over you so no one can see anything not being discreet?

It is, I just wasn't aware that you agreed.

why should a woman have to hide to breast feed? i breast fed and no one could tell.....you simply toss a blanket over your shoulder and smother the child...

what the fuck is wrong with a country that sees breast feeding as 'sexual' or abnormal? what the fuck is wrong with a country where you prefer infants feed with chemicals than breast feed?

i think your attitude is fucked...but that is just me.

I certainly don't have a problem with women breast feeding in public, any more than I have a problem with screaming kids at restaurants.

But that's just me, I have a high tolerance for all things kid related.

I do find women who use their children and their boobs to make political statements a little annoying though.

Did I miss the part where ANYONE said babies don't have to eat?

what the fuck is wrong with a country that sees breast feeding as 'sexual' or abnormal? what the fuck is wrong with a country where you prefer infants feed with chemicals than breast feed?.

Did anyone mention a preference for formula? Are you incapable of controlling your emotions?

Are you honestly shocked that breasts are percieved as sexual, or are you just promoting a political agenda? Why do you attempt to draw conclusions about an entire nation based upon what happened (or really didn't happen) at ONE Target store?

Do you have the vapors?

You are the one that is upset because she refused to go into a dressing room, even though no one could see anything. .

Where did I say I was upset? Where did the link say "no one could see anything"? Why are you making shit up to try and fabricate an argument?

Making shit up? Did you think your link is the only possible source on the story? It was on the fucking local news here in San Francisco, along with Target's response that the employees who asked the woman to go into a dressing room were violating corporate policy. There is even a Facebook page about the incident.

Breastfeeding moms hold 'nurse-ins' at Target stores | Video | abc7news.com

I do not need to make things up to make you look stupid, I just need to pet you post.

Forum List

Back