Was this really the breast decision?

what assumptions? i am not losing self control....i can control myself enough that women breast feeding doesnt bother me

does it bother you?

i mean you seem to prefer they are isolated do you not?

Assumptions about my personal views on the subject and what I do or do not find offensive. Remember? And you are clearly not in full control of your emotions judging by how worked up you have gotten yourself. What leads you to believe I personally prefer nursing women to be isolated?

I personally don't want to see some parasitic infant sucking on a woman's teat in public.

Go the to ladies room for Christ's sake. Or better yet keep your mewling infants home where they won't annoy the rest of us.

See, it's toward assholes like you that the broads who have commented thus far should be directing their ire.

Why should nursing mothers be ostracised for feeding their offspring in public? Why should they be told to go elsewhere when they are simply doing the natural thing? It isn't illegal and neither should it be a moral issue. If you are so narrow-minded and offended, simply look away!

Why are you addressing me personally and assuming I am offended?

And as long as we are discussing THE ISSUE, would you not agree that there are many "natural" things that we usually do in private?

Simple. If you don't want us to assume you are anti breast feeding in a public place perhaps you should consider changing the phraseology of your op.

To what specific phraseology are you reffering?

I personally don't want to see some parasitic infant sucking on a woman's teat in public.

Go the to ladies room for Christ's sake. Or better yet keep your mewling infants home where they won't annoy the rest of us.

skull you just hate children period......

so you not only want to isolate women....but now you want to dictate where they can be?

frankly i find men scratching their balls in public annoying.....people picking their noses etc

guess what skull you dont rule the world or the country or the county......do ya?

Hey I can't perform my bodily functions in public so why should a woman just because she spit out a rug rat?

And I am not isolating anyone. They chose to have a brat so let them deal with it out of eye shot.

All you breeders make the assumption that there is something special about children. Well there isn't. Women have been pumping out pups for millions of years so get over it already.

Why are so many of you homosexuals so angry all the time? Aren't you supposed to be 'gay'?

so you not only want to isolate women....but now you want to dictate where they can be?

frankly i find men scratching their balls in public annoying.....people picking their noses etc

guess what skull you dont rule the world or the country or the county......do ya?

Hey I can't perform my bodily functions in public so why should a woman just because she spit out a rug rat?

And I am not isolating anyone. They chose to have a brat so let them deal with it out of eye shot.

All you breeders make the assumption that there is something special about children. Well there isn't. Women have been pumping out pups for millions of years so get over it already.

I do not like your take on this one little bit. This post makes you appear idiotic and vile, now go play with your balls on a busy street in traffic.

Have you ever been in a Target? It's hard enough maneuvering around in the clothing section without having to look out for a mom standing or sitting plop, right down in the midst of it. Was there a reason she couldn't go to the fitting room to feed the babby? I mean Target just isn't that big and she'd have a place to sit comfortably while the babby nursed.

The activist boob-fest? Pullezzzze. Get over it, already. Show some discretion, throw a blanket over the boobie and get on with it. If you choose not to be discreet then don't be surprised when people bitch.

Just more evidence that Republicans only care about people when they are unborn and can be used as tools.

When did republicans enter this discussion?

My x breastfed. She had no issue with being discreet, but as SB points out all you need is some good manners on both sides and it should be no problem. The kid is hungry, it needs the best possible food, that is why there are there. If you have a problem with it you need to take it up with your shrink.

I do not like your take on this one little bit. This post makes you appear idiotic and vile, now go play with your balls on a busy street in traffic.

he's a class act, isn't he?

why should a woman have to hide to breast feed? i breast fed and no one could tell.....you simply toss a blanket over your shoulder and smother the child...

what the fuck is wrong with a country that sees breast feeding as 'sexual' or abnormal? what the fuck is wrong with a country where you prefer infants feed with chemicals than breast feed?

i think your attitude is fucked...but that is just me.

Hear hear!!!

Is there a reason why going to a dressing room would be such a burden?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifesty...-at-target-moms-stage-national-demonstration/

Why in the hell must a mom run to the dressing room to nurse the child? Mom's were likely nursing children long before dressing rooms were on the planet.

If people are offended by that natural act why are they looking or staring?

Your post is illogical and dishonest.

Hardly...

Why in the hell must a mom run to the dressing room to nurse the child? Mom's were likely nursing children long before dressing rooms were on the planet.

Your post is illogical and dishonest.

Hardly...

Of course it is. It is dishonest because you know damn well that "must" and "run" were not part of the situation in question. It is illogical because nowhere was "staring" despite being offended mentioned.

I have to conclude, based on all your posts so far, that you are a rather stupid person of low character.

Is there a reason why going to a dressing room would be such a burden?

Breastfeeding at Target: Moms Stage National Demonstration - ABC News

Taking a shit is natural, would you mind if i took a dump right in front of you?

Heard on the news this morning that the infant deaths ofrecent that were tied to the formula they were being fed were in fact NOT as a result of contaminated infant formula.

So the whole argument that forumla is a terrible thing to do to a baby is once again, shot down.

I have nothing against breast feeding. As someone said already, you can put a towel or cloth or something over yourself. What I hate are militants like the idiot who initiated this whole thing in Target, and the idiots who staged the "feed-in".

Forum List

Back