Was this really the breast decision?

Wrong again, shitforbrains.

I always love it when people like you have to resort to namecalling when they've run out of anything intelligent or honest to say. :badgrin: Another fail for you!

Do you love it when people are so stupid that there is nothing left to do but to inform them of the condition?

Yes, I do, but I'm prepared to make allowances in your case as I guess you can't help it.

There is nothing obscene about breast feeding Moms. The milk comes naturally consequently that is the absolute healthiest source of food for babies. Let the babies have it.

Then again I've never thought a breast was obscene.....never. In fact women are discriminated against in another fashion. Men can go topless most anywhere yet topless women are considered obscene = what a pile of nonsense.

Let's not discriminate against breast feeding moms.

None of that answers my questions, does it?

Are you saying that " Why are you making shit up to try and fabricate an argument?" and I answered it I was not answering your question? Did someone hack you account and post a fake question in it? Or are you upset that when I answered your question I actually proved you to be completely ignorant and idiotic?

Get back to me when you learn to read in English.

The latter, thanks for answering.

I don't know why anyone would want to nurse in the middle of a store in the first place. I nursed my kids. When i took them shopping, if they were hungry, i went out to my car and sat in my car. I assume she came in a car. What is the big deal? And, i would not nurse my baby in some skanky, public restroom so if i had to in public, i might go off to some corner or whateve but i would absolutely not use a restroom. A dressing room seems like a reasonable alternative. And, it is a very intimate bond. Why would you want to share that the public anyway? Yes, there may be occasions when there is no alternative, but this wasnt' the case here.

She went off to an isolated area of the store and covered herself with a blanket.

You forget that we alrleady put that lie to rest.

Really??

Really. Maybe you blocked out the painful memory of when you got so hysterical about people watching football on TV that you ended up whining and moaning about how stupid you think the entire game is. You've been 'outed,' sister.

Find that quote.

I said watching sports on the idiot box is a waste of time. Yet again you can't seem to wrap that little brain of yours around simple concepts.

One can love sports and not like to watch sports on the boob tube.

Why watch other people play when you can actually play? You see the only reason losers like like you watch sports on TV is because you have the need to live vicariously through others because you're incapable of living your own life.

There is nothing obscene about breast feeding Moms. The milk comes naturally consequently that is the absolute healthiest source of food for babies. Let the babies have it.

Then again I've never thought a breast was obscene.....never. In fact women are discriminated against in another fashion. Men can go topless most anywhere yet topless women are considered obscene = what a pile of nonsense.

Let's not discriminate against breast feeding moms.

Of course there is nothing obscene about it, no one says there is. It IS the healthiest yes...IF the mom is also healthy and eats healthy.

Asking nursing moms to be discreet is not discrimination in the least.

I don't know why anyone would want to nurse in the middle of a store in the first place. I nursed my kids. When i took them shopping, if they were hungry, i went out to my car and sat in my car. I assume she came in a car. What is the big deal? And, i would not nurse my baby in some skanky, public restroom so if i had to in public, i might go off to some corner or whateve but i would absolutely not use a restroom. A dressing room seems like a reasonable alternative. And, it is a very intimate bond. Why would you want to share that the public anyway? Yes, there may be occasions when there is no alternative, but this wasnt' the case here.

She went off to an isolated area of the store and covered herself with a blanket.

If that is true, and I didn't see it in the atricle, then there shouldn't have been a problem. However, the videos and the stills of the protest showed them nursing without blankets or cloths of any kind.

If that is true, and I didn't see it in the atricle, then there shouldn't have been a problem. However, the videos and the stills of the protest showed them nursing without blankets or cloths of any kind.

Those protesters were making a point. Michelle Hickman is in this video, and shows how much the the blanket hid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIDjgiNOav0]Breastfeeding in Public: Target Stores Inundated With Nursing Moms After Facebook Campaign Launched - YouTube[/ame]

Those protesters were making a point. Michelle Hickman is in this video, and shows how much the the blanket hid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIDjgiNOav0]Breastfeeding in Public: Target Stores Inundated With Nursing Moms After Facebook Campaign Launched - YouTube[/ame]

I cannot view videos from at work due to a firewall. The only video I was able to watch was when I first looked at this thread at home. I will have to check this out later when I'm off. However what I said earlier in this thread still satnds. I have nothing against nursing moms, but I can't stand militants, and the protest was militant and with it they lose my sympathy.

There is nothing obscene about breast feeding Moms. The milk comes naturally consequently that is the absolute healthiest source of food for babies. Let the babies have it..

Has anyone said babies shouldn't eat?

Really. Maybe you blocked out the painful memory of when you got so hysterical about people watching football on TV that you ended up whining and moaning about how stupid you think the entire game is. You've been 'outed,' sister.

Find that quote.

I said watching sports on the idiot box is a waste of time. Yet again you can't seem to wrap that little brain of yours around simple concepts.

Why watch other people play when you can actually play? You see the only reason losers like like you watch sports on TV is because you have the need to live vicariously through others because you're incapable of living your own life.

Too late for you to backtrack now, sister.

There is nothing obscene about breast feeding Moms. The milk comes naturally consequently that is the absolute healthiest source of food for babies. Let the babies have it..

When deciding Moms should move to the dressing room.... perhaps a dressing room is not available? When should the baby eat? At your convenience?

Happy babies are well fed babies and do they love Mom's breast milk or what. My children ate each time it was necessary. When they are teething whoaaaaa bring on the nutritious breast milk. Mom is a demanding job 80-120 hours a week possibly.

Do you have children? Did you ever breast feed?

New mom wants to breast feed her child in public.

If I notice it, I am feeling like a perv for staring at a lady's breast while all she's doing is feeding her child.

If I try to avoid looking like that kind of fucking perv, I avert my eyes and am made to feel like a prude for having a breast fetish.

Frankly, I don't really give a damn if a woman wants to breast feed and if she does so in public.

But let's not get too fucking judgmental about the fact that a male might "see" some breast or nipple if she does.

It's not a crime to feed the child and there is no need to do it behind closed doors.

But it's also not a crime if some male happens to notice it. I mean, it aint our fault that we grew up in a culture where public display of breasts carries a sexual connotation even in situations where arousal is the last thing on a woman's mind

(I was socialized at a young age, so I avert my eyes. But before I realize that it's breast feeding, I might very well be seeing something that makes it appear that I'm a voyeur even when I have no such intent. 'Tis a puzzlement.)

When deciding Moms should move to the dressing room.... perhaps a dressing room is not available? When should the baby eat? At your convenience?

Happy babies are well fed babies and do they love Mom's breast milk or what. My children ate each time it was necessary. When they are teething whoaaaaa bring on the nutritious breast milk. Mom is a demanding job 80-120 hours a week possibly.

Do you have children? Did you ever breast feed?

No one is saying breast feeding moms shouldn't breast feed. . . . just saying use discretion (plopping down in the women's clothing section isn't being discreet). If they want to plop anyway then they should just deal with people bitching about it -- they're free to plop and people are free to bitch. But staging a 'boobie protest'? :rolleyes: Weenie move, they need to get over themselves.

As far as a dressing room being available? Target has plenty and I've never, ever been there when at least one wasn't available.

eta: and if they're going to plop down somewhere? the middle of the women's clothing section is the last place they should plop . . . to crowded and too difficult for shoppers to maneuver as it is. That woman is lucky she didn't get run over by a cart.

Last edited:

When deciding Moms should move to the dressing room.... perhaps a dressing room is not available? When should the baby eat? At your convenience??

That was a poor attempt at misdirection. I'll try again: Has anyone said babies shouldn't eat?

i think your attitude is fucked...but that is just me.

To whom are you addressing those remarks?

you but i got to go....so fussing at me.....well will just have to wait....now wont it.....

go be offended by more natural acts
Taking a dump is a natural act too, but I really don't want to see a woman's butt while she takes one.
Jesus. My nativity scene offends you, so I must take it down, but when your breast offends me, suddenly I'm unreasonable?

Find that quote.

Too late for you to backtrack now, sister.

You still haven't found a quote where I said I hate football. So back up your allegations of STFU Kunt Hair.

If you want to go back to that thread and further explore your 'feelings' on the matter go ahead, miss.

Forum List

Back