Was this really the breast decision?

To what specific phraseology are you reffering?

I would have thought it obvious since your op only consisted of one brief sentence...."Is there a reason why going to a dressing room would be such a burden?"

That's what we call a question. Welcome to ESL 101.

Still unable to explain why you object to women breastfeeding in a public place then! What a surpise. Not.

You have been projecting your homosexuality for quite some time now, Kunthair.

It's too late for you to close the closet door now, skull fuck. You hate women, you hate children, you use code words like "breeder,"...You are OUT, miss.

I love women. In fact I adore my wife and I don't like kids. Is that too much for your little mind to comprehend?

I chose not to have kids a long time ago so I can rightly call people like you breeders because that is exactly what you are.

Do you really think all people who don't have kids are homosexual?
Not me. And I don't see why people get bent out of shape over being called a breeder. But then again, I don't see why people get bent out of shape over a woman feeding her kid.

We don't live in the dark ages anymore, and I certainly didn't want to be kept locked up until the kids were off the teat.

why should a woman have to hide to breast feed? i breast fed and no one could tell.....you simply toss a blanket over your shoulder and smother the child...

what the fuck is wrong with a country that sees breast feeding as 'sexual' or abnormal? what the fuck is wrong with a country where you prefer infants feed with chemicals than breast feed?

i think your attitude is fucked...but that is just me.

I certainly don't have a problem with women breast feeding in public, any more than I have a problem with screaming kids at restaurants.

But that's just me, I have a high tolerance for all things kid related.

I do find women who use their children and their boobs to make political statements a little annoying though.

That means you hate women. Rightwing logic, and all.

You are the one that is upset because she refused to go into a dressing room, even though no one could see anything. .

Where did I say I was upset? Where did the link say "no one could see anything"? Why are you making shit up to try and fabricate an argument?

Making shit up? Did you think your link is the only possible source on the story? It was on the fucking local news here in San Francisco, along with Target's response that the employees who asked the woman to go into a dressing room were violating corporate policy. There is even a Facebook page about the incident.

Breastfeeding moms hold 'nurse-ins' at Target stores | Video | abc7news.com

I do not need to make things up to make you look stupid, I just need to pet you post.

None of that answers my questions, does it?

I would have thought it obvious since your op only consisted of one brief sentence...."Is there a reason why going to a dressing room would be such a burden?"

That's what we call a question. Welcome to ESL 101.

Still unable to explain why you object to women breastfeeding in a public place then! What a surpise. Not.

Have you ever tried to communicate in English before?

Where did I say I was upset? Where did the link say "no one could see anything"? Why are you making shit up to try and fabricate an argument?

Making shit up? Did you think your link is the only possible source on the story? It was on the fucking local news here in San Francisco, along with Target's response that the employees who asked the woman to go into a dressing room were violating corporate policy. There is even a Facebook page about the incident.

I do not need to make things up to make you look stupid, I just need to pet you post.

Are you saying that " Why are you making shit up to try and fabricate an argument?" and I answered it I was not answering your question? Did someone hack you account and post a fake question in it? Or are you upset that when I answered your question I actually proved you to be completely ignorant and idiotic?

Are you saying that " Why are you making shit up to try and fabricate an argument?" and I answered it I was not answering your question? Did someone hack you account and post a fake question in it? Or are you upset that when I answered your question I actually proved you to be completely ignorant and idiotic?

Get back to me when you learn to read in English.

He reads it well. You just can't comprehend it.

He reads it well. You just can't comprehend it.

Wrong again, shitforbrains.

It's too late for you to close the closet door now, skull fuck. You hate women, you hate children, you use code words like "breeder,"...You are OUT, miss.

I love women. In fact I adore my wife and I don't like kids. Is that too much for your little mind to comprehend?

I chose not to have kids a long time ago so I can rightly call people like you breeders because that is exactly what you are.

Do you really think all people who don't have kids are homosexual?

I believe you are a fucking liar, and I recognize your code words for what they are, miss.

Now your emotive hatred for football makes sense...upset they aren't showing figure skating or replaying The Wizard of Oz with that time, miss? You're going to have to be more accepting of the majority culture if you want to be happy, miss.

Hey Ukunthair, you're the one with the decoder ring not me. I don't happen to be privy to the lexicon of the homosexual community as you seem to be.

And I don't hate football. I played in HS and college.

What you fail to understand is that one can enjoy playing a sport but not wasting time watching someone else play.

Pussies like you would rather talk about sport and other people's skill because you have no ability or skill of your own.

I don't know why anyone would want to nurse in the middle of a store in the first place. I nursed my kids. When i took them shopping, if they were hungry, i went out to my car and sat in my car. I assume she came in a car. What is the big deal? And, i would not nurse my baby in some skanky, public restroom so if i had to in public, i might go off to some corner or whateve but i would absolutely not use a restroom. A dressing room seems like a reasonable alternative. And, it is a very intimate bond. Why would you want to share that the public anyway? Yes, there may be occasions when there is no alternative, but this wasnt' the case here.

why should a woman have to hide to breast feed? i breast fed and no one could tell.....you simply toss a blanket over your shoulder and smother the child...

what the fuck is wrong with a country that sees breast feeding as 'sexual' or abnormal? what the fuck is wrong with a country where you prefer infants feed with chemicals than breast feed?

i think your attitude is fucked...but that is just me.

I certainly don't have a problem with women breast feeding in public, any more than I have a problem with screaming kids at restaurants.

But that's just me, I have a high tolerance for all things kid related.

I do find women who use their children and their boobs to make political statements a little annoying though.

That means you hate women. Rightwing logic, and all.

Someone needs to stage an intervention for you, Ravi. Seriously.

Forum List

Back