Was this really the breast decision?

Skullfuck there has been 'outed' but the poor thing just can't seem to accept himself...er, herself? whatever

Skullfuck there has been 'outed' but the poor thing just can't seem to accept himself...er, herself? whatever

Repeating your projective assertions about other's sexuality is only making you seem to be more of a fag than you are.

Back on topic!

The topic is BREASTS.

LK Eder's avie is worthy of perusal in this regard.

Here: Contemplate the veracity of my assertion:

and yea it pisses me off when men are so immature they want to hide a woman breast feeding....no one should be forced to sit in a fitting room to breast feed....simple as that....

I completely support mothers of all sizes and ages breastfeeding their infant children in any atmosphere that allows children. I don't understand the stink of hiding it, but then I also would not overly-expose myself.

I had the experience of my family who had members that were against me breastfeeding... their reasoning was illogical and judgmental because of my small size. Anyways. I choose to breastfeed outside of their presence. It was stressful and sometimes proved to be a hindrance to feeding. They had so little clue that it was the stress they added to our lives that made things what they were then. It may not be the same with society, in general, but I cannot help but to liken the limited vision of many to the same scenario. :dunno: Sometimes, it's just unavoidable. People piss me the fuck off... and it is for no one else to deal with more than me, myself, and I. :evil:

Repeating your projective assertions about other's sexuality is only making you seem to be more of a fag than you are.

Go see a shrink if you can't accept yourself, miss.

Calling everyone else gay so as to make your own cock chugging more acceptable to yourself is a poor coping mechanism.

Not judging your 'alternative lifestyle' miss, just advising you to curb the hostility toward normal folks.

Not judging your 'alternative lifestyle' miss, just advising you to curb the hostility toward normal folks.

That you perceive everyone who disagrees with you as hostile is yet another sign of your unconscious denial of your own predilections.

Not everyone, just you. And not because you "disagree," but because your attitude is one of hostility toward heterosexuals.

Not everyone, just you. And not because you "disagree," but because your attitude is one of hostility toward heterosexuals.

Again perceived hostility when there is none is a sign of your own psychological shortcomings.

Stop projecting and deal honestly with your self image. Really it's OK if you're a scared little faggot,

Wow, you are a mess, miss. You're going to help some shrink buy a boat.

Wow, you are a mess, miss. You're going to help some shrink buy a boat.

You bore me. Have you no other line than "You're gay"

You are doing nothing but shining a light on your own limited intelligence.

Maybe it's all the time you spend watching the idiot box.

Forum List

Back