Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

Was there more Anti Muslims after 9/11?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer to think on terms of Islam as an ideology rather than Muslims as a people.

Islam is a supremaciat, totalitarian ideology that calls for world do inaruon. It was created by a warlord who was a serial rapist, a thief, a mass murderer and fucked little children. According to the ideology, he is the most perfect man ever born.

The question shouldn't be why civilized people in the West should reject this shit but why we have such legions of brainwashed dolts who DON'T.
Wow. And all this time I thought Muslims were people.

I ask this question after a documentary that I watch on September 11, 2001, and this question was asked by the presenter. Is it justified?

What do you think ? Give your vote and opinion.

A thought for all victims, families in this day than to change the world in 102 minutes.

160909203701-9-11-missing-flag-returned-feyerick-pkg-00002104-exlarge-169.jpg
A "foreigner" who still remembers what so many Americans have forgotten. Thank you Dalia.
Thank you, I have not forgotten and it's true that some people seem to have forgotten they are becoming more superficial and insensitive, and forgets the pain of their own compatriot who lived the September 11, 2001 .
It is necessary to remember and not forget the victims, families, heroes.
And we Americans can never forget those who were first to recognize our claim if independence. Lest our recognition be washed out on the tides of Normandy...

I prefer to think on terms of Islam as an ideology rather than Muslims as a people.

Islam is a supremaciat, totalitarian ideology that calls for world do inaruon. It was created by a warlord who was a serial rapist, a thief, a mass murderer and fucked little children. According to the ideology, he is the most perfect man ever born.

The question shouldn't be why civilized people in the West should reject this shit but why we have such legions of brainwashed dolts who DON'T.
You do not think.

All you do is indulge in Islamic propaganda.
So they are not people?
Islam is a supremacist, totalitarian ideology.

Those who believe in it are people who support a supremacist, totalitarian ideology.

You do not think.

So they are not people?

Those who believe in it are people who support a supremacist, totalitarian ideology.
So you would persecute all Muslims?

You do not think.

So they are not people?

You mean to tell me "people are competitive?" How bout that..?

You do not think.

So they are not people?

You use loaded terms knowing you are indulging in agitprop.

I oppose supremacist ideologies and I oppose totalitarian ideologies. You are a dishonest propagandist FOR supremacism and totalitarianism

You do not think.

So they are not people?

I oppose supremacist ideologies and I oppose totalitarian ideologies. You are a dishonest propagandist FOR supremacism and totalitarianism
No. I use clear terms to cut through your obfuscating bullshit.

Would you discriminate against Muslims?
Or, to use PC lingo: would you prevent Muslims from practicing their faith?

If they are not people, what are they?

You do not think.

So they are not people?

You are indulging in an agitprop technique your people learned from your collaboration with the Nazis 80 years ago and it is called turnspeak.

You know full well that it is Muslims with an undeniable history of persecuting all who are not Muslim, so attempt this sleight of hand casting them as victims, instead.

You are indulging in an agitprop technique your people learned from your collaboration with the Nazis 80 years ago and it is called turnspeak.

You know full well that it is Muslims with an undeniable history of persecuting all who are not Muslim, so attempt this sleight of hand casting them as victims, instead.
Still obfuscating I see.

Does it make you uncomfortable to clearly articulate your position?
I am articulating it quite clearly.

I support Western liberalism and oppose supremacist, totalitarian ideologies

You support one specific totalitarian, supremacist ideology and have devoted yourself to the destruction of Western cultures.

So let’s clarify one thing: are Muslims people?
Apparently, too many are people LAUGHING at death and destruction of OUR PEOPLE. Just like the left among us.

You do not think.

So they are not people?

Yes. Muslims are people. What the hell is your point.

So are pedophiles, rapists and murderers. So are "people" who throw homos off tall buildings and bury a woman to her chest and stone her because she was raped.

Yeah they're people. People who support a vulgar idiotology.

Still obfuscating I see.

You support one specific totalitarian, supremacist ideology and have devoted yourself to the destruction of Western cultures.

Apparently, too many are people LAUGHING at death and destruction of OUR PEOPLE. Just like the left among us.
Who is?
Who are we discussing? Don't be so damn dense!

Still obfuscating I see.

Who is?
Be specific. I can’t find anyone doing as you suggest. Maybe terrorists.

Who is?
Yes, the Muslim world was not celebrating on 9-11.

You cannot be helped, but you show the world the foolishness of the American liberal

Who is?

You cannot be helped, but you show the world the foolishness of the American liberal
No. They were not. We received a lot of support from and condemnations of the acts of the perpetrators from many Muslim leaders, clerics and groups. It doesn’t matter though. You would still say the same.

So are pedophiles, rapists and murderers. So are "people" who throw homos off tall buildings and bury a woman to her chest and stone her because she was raped.

As you can tell from her response, she thinks tossing gay people off roof tops is funny.

No surprise there. She treats any objection to her people raping British children in the same manner.
She has one saving grace. She loves animals. Too bad she can't sympathise with those suffering under the cult of Islam
It's all an act.

It is all about advancing Islam .
American liberals are useful idiots to Islam. Theyll be easy to deal with after they gain political power and take her "freedom of speech"

Who is?

No. They were not. We received a lot of support from and condemnations of the acts of the perpetrators from many Muslim leaders, clerics and groups. It doesn’t matter though. You would still say the same.

And you know this is true, how?

What ABC News Footage Shows of 9/11 Celebrations

Where is all the footage of these celebrations?

As you can tell from her response, she thinks tossing gay people off roof tops is funny.

No surprise there. She treats any objection to her people raping British children in the same manner.
She has one saving grace. She loves animals. Too bad she can't sympathise with those suffering under the cult of Islam
It's all an act.

It is all about advancing Islam .
Back to your previous statement.

I read the thread. He DID NOT SAY "Muslims are not people."

What's your point? Pedophiles are people. Will you allow them to practice their beliefs?
Well then...why is he going through so many contortions to avoid answering a simple question?

Acknowledging them as people means acknowledging they have the same rights, protections and freedoms as any other people on this country.

Forum List

Back