Was the border broken before Joe Biden broke it? (Poll)

Was the US border broken before Joe Biden, or did Joe Biden break it? (Poll)

• Trump had the border right. Wait in Mexico for your hearing. Immigration LAW was enforced.

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • Biden has the border right. Immigration LAW is being ignored.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
:rolleyes-41: Oh brother
Why can’t you just be honest? We have Che points border patrol processing and deportations. Those are facts. It’s not an open border. You just don’t like the policies. That’s fine. Fight the policies without lying about the situation

Why can’t you just be honest? We have Che points border patrol processing and deportations. Those are facts. It’s not an open border. You just don’t like the policies. That’s fine. Fight the policies without lying about the situation
Why can't YOU be honest? We take names and release them in this country and tell them to show up to their court hearings in 5 years.

You really should be embarrassed, Slade.

The border is not 'broken.'
Immigration law reform is needed; reform long opposed by Republicans.
And the need for reform long predates President Biden.
1. The border is broken, and Biden broke it. Under Trump illegals were kept out.

The first year under Biden we saw more than a 200% increase with 1,956,519 encounters, a historic record. The second year we saw 2,766,582, a new historic record. The latest number released today shows 3,201,144, an even newer historic record, 400% higher than the last year under Trump.

2. Under Trump migrants knew NOT to come up and try to sneak in. Under Biden there is are millions trying to sneak in.

Why can't YOU be honest? We take names and release them in this country and tell them to show up to their court hearings in 5 years.

You really should be embarrassed, Slade.
That’s called processing. When we take names they are assigned a date for a hearing because they have an asylum claim. Those that don’t get deported. That’s not an open border

That’s called processing. When we take names they are assigned a date for a hearing because they have an asylum claim. Those that don’t get deported. That’s not an open border
You can call it what you want, I'll call it an invasion, because that is exactly what it is.
OPEN BORDER.
If you are half as smart as you think you are, you know exactly why Biden did this to our nation.

You can call it what you want, I'll call it an invasion, because that is exactly what it is.
OPEN BORDER.
If you are half as smart as you think you are, you know exactly why Biden did this to our nation.
You can call it whatever you want but that doesn’t make it true. Your tactics are transparent dishonest and overtly political.

Not based in fact and truth like I just explained. So continue to be a partisan parrot if that’s what makes you happy. Just don’t think you’re fooling anybody

You can call it whatever you want but that doesn’t make it true. Your tactics are transparent dishonest and overtly political.

Not based in fact and truth like I just explained. So continue to be a partisan parrot if that’s what makes you happy. Just don’t think you’re fooling anybody
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

To be a liberal means that a person has to forego common sense, You guys never fail in showing that about yourselves.
Have a good day, Slade

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

To be a liberal means that a person has to forego common sense, You guys never fail in showing that about yourselves.
Have a good day, Slade
Well look at this conversation and how I actually made points and you just emitted emotional bs then left the conversation

If you build a better mouse trap, a rat will beat the mice to the door. Yes, I am awary they can be defeated. Trickier than fences and much more difficult at night. Perhaps you think the militaries of the world are likely to give them up as ineffective?

Actually, most of the world has signed anti-landmine treaties because they are not only ineffective, but they are dangerous to innocents. The countries in blue have signed the Ottawa Accords championed by Princess Diana. We are NOT in good company by not signing it. Landmines from the Vietnam War are STILL killing innocent people.

1702600555768.png

Lower paying jobs? Those are lower paying jobs done mostly in the heat of the summer, outdoors, unskilled manual labor, as in digging, pouring and finishing concrete, etc. Difference is, the H1B workers show up on time and, work in the heat like hell in the heat, as it still pays better than what they could get in Mexico.

So, why do we want to keep hard-working people out of the country? Here's the real problem. We have a labor shortage. Mexico has a labor surplus, despite NAFTA (or Fake NAFTA that the Orange Shitgibbon signed but was essentially the same thing.)

No. You are correct. Best solutions would piss off both sides, as a matter of fact. They do not touch it, due to fund-raising and good old political cowardice of the elected class, trying to retain their positions through retirement age, regardless, their utility to the country, in their elected position.
I agree that we need to vote the scoundrels out- both parties. Politicians are like diapers. they need to be changed often and for the same reason.

The problem is, they give us everything we want and not necessarily what we need.

The first year under Biden we saw more than a 200% increase with 1,956,519 encounters, a historic record. The second year we saw 2,766,582, a new historic record. The latest number released today shows 3,201,144, an even newer historic record, 400% higher than the last year under Trump.

YOu realize that most of the people who get encountered get sent back, right, Stupid.

Only a small fraction get their asylum hearings heard.

You realize that most of the people who get encountered get sent back, right, Stupid.

Only a small fraction get their asylum hearings heard.
1. Liar. Not many get sent back. They get sent all over the US.

2. true. They don't show up for their asylum hearings.

1. Liar. Not many get sent back. They get sent all over the US.

2. true. They don't show up for their asylum hearings.

1) Nope, the vast majority are returned. Only those who qualify for asylum are allowed entry.

2) Actually, most of them do. The problem is it takes four years on average to get a hearing. My wife has been waiting 7 years for hers. (We are just going the Marriage Visa route now, which is only a year.)

Actually, most of the world has signed anti-landmine treaties because they are not only ineffective, but they are dangerous to innocents. The countries in blue have signed the Ottawa Accords championed by Princess Diana. We are NOT in good company by not signing it. Landmines from the Vietnam War are STILL killing innocent people.

View attachment 873266

So, why do we want to keep hard-working people out of the country? Here's the real problem. We have a labor shortage. Mexico has a labor surplus, despite NAFTA (or Fake NAFTA that the Orange Shitgibbon signed but was essentially the same thing.)

I agree that we need to vote the scoundrels out- both parties. Politicians are like diapers. they need to be changed often and for the same reason.

The problem is, they give us everything we want and not necessarily what we need.
I am not anti-immigration, just anti-uncontrolled, illegal, at will immigration, without numbers, quotas, targets or anything explained truthfully and no move to change policy to intelligence, as neither side want the other side involved, nor want responsibility, themselves, if new ideas don't work. Our border problem is the result of joint political cowardice of the two parties. Makes me glad, I am a thousand miles from the border. I will say, I would speak out in favor of any move, the governors of those border states wanted to make in defense of their own states, regarding illegal border traffic. Maybe the Feds should just shut up and get out of the way.

1) Nope, the vast majority are returned. Only those who qualify for asylum are allowed entry.

2) Actually, most of them do. The problem is it takes four years on average to get a hearing. My wife has been waiting 7 years for hers. (We are just going the Marriage Visa route now, which is only a year.)

1. Bullshit, the vast majority are being given an iPhone and a $5000 credit card and released into the US.

2. So many are being processed that they aren't even being given a hearing date. Biden is a traitor, letting in so many dangerous unvetted people.

I am not anti-immigration, just anti-uncontrolled, illegal, at will immigration, without numbers, quotas, targets or anything explained truthfully and no move to change policy to intelligence, as neither side want the other side involved, nor want responsibility, themselves, if new ideas don't work. Our border problem is the result of joint political cowardice of the two parties. Makes me glad, I am a thousand miles from the border. I will say, I would speak out in favor of any move, the governors of those border states wanted to make in defense of their own states, regarding illegal border traffic. Maybe the Feds should just shut up and get out of the way.

Except we created this problem by pandering to the anti-illegal factions instead of recognizing realities.

See, it used to be that "migrants" would come up once a year for seasonal work, make some money, and go home to their families. Then the nativists didn't like that (they liked the cheap labor, just not that brown people were doing it), and insisted we tighten border security.

Well, that's when the migrants decided, "Heck, if I have to cross the border, I'm only going to do it once, and I'm going to bring the family with me." We actually CREATED our own problem.

If you want to control the problem, there's an easy way to do that. Fix immigration to allow guest workers and crack down on those hiring illegals under the table. Then there would be NO INCENTIVE to come here illegally.

The idea that you can solve this problem with a fence or landmines or putting crocodiles in the Rio Grande is just silly.

1. Bullshit, the vast majority are being given an iPhone and a $5000 credit card and released into the US.
The Washington Examiner is not a reliable source.

2. So many are being processed that they aren't even being given a hearing date. Biden is a traitor, letting in so many dangerous unvetted people.

Oh, boo-fucking hoo... I've heard this shit so many times before it's silly.

My wife has been waiting 8 years for her asylum hearing. (We're just skipping the line now and going for a marriage visa. I've had to submit 200+ pages of documentation proving we are really married.)

Except we created this problem by pandering to the anti-illegal factions instead of recognizing realities.

See, it used to be that "migrants" would come up once a year for seasonal work, make some money, and go home to their families. Then the nativists didn't like that (they liked the cheap labor, just not that brown people were doing it), and insisted we tighten border security.

Well, that's when the migrants decided, "Heck, if I have to cross the border, I'm only going to do it once, and I'm going to bring the family with me." We actually CREATED our own problem.

If you want to control the problem, there's an easy way to do that. Fix immigration to allow guest workers and crack down on those hiring illegals under the table. Then there would be NO INCENTIVE to come here illegally.

The idea that you can solve this problem with a fence or landmines or putting crocodiles in the Rio Grande is just silly.
"If you want to control the problem, there's an easy way to do that. Fix immigration to allow guest workers and crack down on those hiring illegals under the table. Then there would be NO INCENTIVE to come here illegally."

Correct. But there is no way, the gutless politicians on either side are actually going to crack down on the hiring of illegals. They look at the employers as just trying to make a buck in the market, so there is no consequences to the owners or company officers, just a slap on the wrist. So, the incentive remains. They do not want to solve the problem, only bitch and finger point about the problem. Addressing the problem would take political guts, the gutless wonders, do not possess.

The Washington Examiner is not a reliable source.

Oh, boo-fucking hoo... I've heard this shit so many times before it's silly.
My wife has been waiting 8 years for her asylum hearing. (We're just skipping the line now and going for a marriage visa. I've had to submit 200+ pages of documentation proving we are really married.)
The CBP is a reliable source.

Its not about your wife, its about millions of migrants and thousands of terrorists being let into the US. Biden is a TRAITOR.

Forum List

Back