Biden is blaming the Republicans for the border invasion crisis

Hes cutting wire to let them in.

Stop pissing down my back and telling me its raining.
Even the right wing Supreme Court republican justices said Texas needs to take down the razor wire.

Sorry we aren't more cruel. I know Republicans are cruel.

Even the right wing Supreme Court republican justices said Texas needs to take down the razor wire.

Sorry we aren't more cruel. I know Republicans are cruel.
They didnt say that. They kicked the can down the road. Watch and see.

Turns out Biden was right. Trump called Mike Johnson and told him not to help Biden fix the border. He needs it as a campaign issue. So we know Trump puts himself before the country.
So is this the way it works, Sealy? Democrats flaunt the laws we have in place to protect our borders for three years...letting eight million illegals flood the country...while telling Republicans to go pound sand...then less than a year before the next Presidential election Joe Biden wants the Republicans to "work" with him? You on the left have created a crisis not only on the border but in cities all across the country as liberal Mayors try to figure out how to pay for all of the illegals they suddenly find themselves burdened with! Why should we help you "fix" this? Why shouldn't we let the American people get a good look at what progressive policies DO to the country? This all could have been fixed if Biden simply reversed the three Trump policies that he changed on his first day in office. Those weren't something that were passed legislatively. They were done by Executive Order under Joe Biden's direction. Biden could fix the border today. He doesn't need Congress. So why doesn't he?

Our President is stating the obvious

Republicans need a border crisis to campaign on in 2024. They have nothing else to run on

They have no interest in a bipartisan solution to the crisis at the border
Nope. He wants more money to "Process" more illegals into our country. Faster.

We're going to elect a qualified President named Donald Trump. He'll fix it. AGAIN.

Republicans in the Senate have made it clear that the current deal is better than they would get under Trump

Trump is not a Dictator and would have to make a deal with Democrats

Republicans in the Senate have made it clear that the current deal is better than they would get under Trump

Trump is not a Dictator and would have to make a deal with Democrats
Biden fucked the border up without making a deal. He just defied the law and shirked his responsibilities. I can't see any reason Trump needs a deal to fix it.

So is this the way it works, Sealy? Democrats flaunt the laws we have in place to protect our borders for three years...letting eight million illegals flood the country...while telling Republicans to go pound sand...then less than a year before the next Presidential election Joe Biden wants the Republicans to "work" with him? You on the left have created a crisis not only on the border but in cities all across the country as liberal Mayors try to figure out how to pay for all of the illegals they suddenly find themselves burdened with! Why should we help you "fix" this? Why shouldn't we let the American people get a good look at what progressive policies DO to the country? This all could have been fixed if Biden simply reversed the three Trump policies that he changed on his first day in office. Those weren't something that were passed legislatively. They were done by Executive Order under Joe Biden's direction. Biden could fix the border today. He doesn't need Congress. So why doesn't he?

The border was an issue on trumps watch too. I told you election years are the only years politicians get shit done. It’s an election year. Trump wants to not give Biden the win. Don’t blame us

The border was an issue on trumps watch too. I told you election years are the only years politicians get shit done. It’s an election year. Trump wants to not give Biden the win. Don’t blame us
With all due respect, Sealy? Biden doesn't need the GOP to fix the border. He never has. All he has to do to fix the problem is to reinstate the border policies that Trump had in place. You know it...I know it...Biden knows it...the Democrats in Congress know it! So stop with the nonsense. Biden and you on the left deliberately flooded the country with millions of illegals and now that the consequences of that are becoming plain...you want help to fix what's rapidly becoming a situation that will bankrupt liberal "sanctuary cities" around the country! It's not that we don't want you to have a "win"...it's that we don't want to save your sorry asses from the mess that you've created and then have you turn around and claim that YOU fixed the very thing that you deliberately fucked up! Don't blame you? Who else is to blame? This is ALL on you!

Forum List

Back