Was the border broken before Joe Biden broke it? (Poll)

Was the US border broken before Joe Biden, or did Joe Biden break it? (Poll)

• Trump had the border right. Wait in Mexico for your hearing. Immigration LAW was enforced.

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • Biden has the border right. Immigration LAW is being ignored.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
The CBP is a reliable source.
Not to me it isn't. It's notoriously corrupt. You think these coyotes are getting people past without paying bribes? They are probably just upset the undocumented can click an app.
Its not about your wife, its about millions of migrants and thousands of terrorists being let into the US. Biden is a TRAITOR.

Okay, first, no "terrorists" are getting in. If you want to get a terrorist in, you either get him in legally because the Arabs have a shitload of money, or you recruit some disaffected American kid on line.

Biden is trying to fix our busted immigration system. More than most people are doing.

Not to me it isn't. It's notoriously corrupt. You think these coyotes are getting people past without paying bribes? They are probably just upset the undocumented can click an app.

Okay, first, no "terrorists" are getting in. If you want to get a terrorist in, you either get him in legally because the Arabs have a shitload of money, or you recruit some disaffected American kid on line. Biden is trying to fix our busted immigration system. More than most people are doing.
1. The CBP put their lives on the line every day protecting us from drug cartels, terrorists, and migrants, you're welcome.

2. Terrorists are getting in, every day, dumbass. Joe Biden is a traitor.

Heads I win tails you lose.

During the Trump administration, DHS made 1.4 million arrests—what it calls “encounters”—in fiscal years 2019 and 2020 (24 months). Of those people arrested, only 47 percent were removed as of December 31, 2021, which includes people arrested by Trump and removed by Biden, and 52 percent were released into the United States.

Under Biden, DHS made over 5 million arrests in its first 26.3 months, and it removed nearly 2.6 million—51 percent—while releasing only 49 percent. In other words, the Trump DHS removed a minority of those arrested while the Biden DHS removed a majority. Biden managed to increase the removal share while also increasing the total removals by a factor of 3.5.

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

1. The CBP put their lives on the line every day protecting us from drug cartels, terrorists, and migrants, you're welcome.
Actually, they are a large part of the problem, because they are so corrupt.

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/15/i-was-a-border-patrol-agent-the-experience-was-horrifying

2. Terrorists are getting in, every day, dumbass. Joe Biden is a traitor.
Yeah, NY ComPost isn't credible, either.

Hey, you know what, you guys have been singing the "TErrorists are sneaking in on the southern border before 9/11. And you know what, in the 22 years since, we have not had ONE terrorist act committed in this country by a terrorist who snuck in under a fence.

They have all been committed either by people who came here legally OR were born here.

Actually, they are a large part of the problem, because they are so corrupt. Yeah, NY ComPost isn't credible, either.

Hey, you know what, you guys have been singing the "Terrorists are sneaking in on the southern border before 9/11. And you know what, in the 22 years since, we have not had ONE terrorist act committed in this country by a terrorist who snuck in under a fence. They have all been committed either by people who came here legally OR were born here.
I believe the CBP and the Post over the lies the MSM and Biden admin (KJP) are pushing every day.

I'm glad that Republicans won't give any more funding for Ukraine, Taiwan, or Israel until the southern border is sealed tight.
The Budget fight is also looming in January. So get ready for a long government shutdown.

I believe the CBP and the Post over the lies the MSM and Biden admin (KJP) are pushing every day.

I'm sure you do... you guys live in your own fact free world.

I'm glad that Republicans won't give any more funding for Ukraine, Taiwan, or Israel until the southern border is sealed tight.
The Budget fight is also looming in January. So get ready for a long government shutdown.
Budget shutdowns never end well for you guys. When Aunt Millie can't get her check, she usually takes it out on you.

NEITHER PARTY should get any credit for improving how we handle immigration laws
or dealing with illegal's in our country.

NEITHER PARTY should get any credit for improving how we handle immigration laws
or dealing with illegal's in our country.
1. We're either going to close the borders or we shut down the government.
2. Illegals need to be deported.

No one gets any credit. Rs blame Ds and Ds blame Rs. As always.

Obama was but Trump wasn’t?
Trump had the best border policy in decades, and Biden undid it day one, so spare me your crying about it always being bad, and it's just everyone's fault, because it is irresponsible, and insulting to intelligent people

Trump had the best border policy in decades, and Biden undid it day one, so spare me your crying about it always being bad, and it's just everyone's fault, because it is irresponsible, and insulting to intelligent people
You dodged. We were talking about the cages

The ones Obama had built?
Notice the delfection in the post title

‘Kids in cages’: It’s true that Obama built the cages at the border. But Trump’s ‘zero tolerance’ immigration policy had no precedent.​

Obama didn't have a collective punishment policy of separating and stealing the immigrant children from their parents. That was the Neo-GOP's God of Retribution who did that.

Not wrong in calling it what it was.
He(Trump)" took it even further by separating more than 2,000 children from their parents as a way to deter future migration, which has caused national bipartisan outrage."

Collective punishment.
Not that maga is interested in verifiable facts, but the system broke when a federal court told the Obama admin that they couldn't house children with their parents, while deportation was pending. So, Obama deported the parents, and tried placing children with relatives or organizations like catholic charities.

Trump's policy was to place the children where parents couldn't find them. And the US was ordered by the courts to stop that, and we spent millions trying to reconnect these folks.

Personally, I think that if parents come here with the intent to put their kids in permanent foster care ... we should forever ban the parents from EVER entering the US legally even to visit, but obey the courts and let the kids stay till they are 18. If we just grant them permanent status ... they'll keep coming. But I'm not pro-illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back