WAS owning a UPS store the best I could do ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Still now its been 6 months since I sold my store in LV and still dont know what the F to do

I seem to have zero interest in anything and zero skills

Very dark times

Was owning 2 crappy UPS stores for 17 years the pennacle of my career

I had bigger dreams like being a FBI agent or a Doctor

Never could imagine that UPS store was my crowning achievement.
UPS is better in the end. You can at least state honestly that you had nothing to do with Americas decline and Chinas rise to lone Super Power status. It is just a matter of time now sadly.

Right now I have been listening to my SiriusXM radio. It occurs to me that you might consider going into the business of writing commercials. I can't see how you could do any worse than the current writers do.

Or a famous Hollywood producer

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 4
Like today I woke up at 7 am .. Then I was so bored I went back to bed until 1030 am

Just lying in my bed like a dead man
Stop doing that. Get some fresh air and exercise. Always helps the attitude and increases motivation.

Still now its been 6 months since I sold my store in LV and still dont know what the F to do

I seem to have zero interest in anything and zero skills

Very dark times

Was owning 2 crappy UPS stores for 17 years the pennacle of my career
Or guilt for grossly overcharging gullible people that go to a UPS store for shoddy printing.

Realistically you could get one of those kettle corn setups for pretty cheap and set up somewhere different every weekend. At least you would get out of the bed and you can do pretty good money-wise doing silly shit like that.

Forum List

Back