WAS owning a UPS store the best I could do ???

Like today I woke up at 7 am .. Then I was so bored I went back to bed until 1030 am

Just lying in my bed like a dead man
That's the lIfe. TBH, I only feel really motivated when making gobs of money, solving a challenge/problem and/or beating competition. That inspiration and opportunity was stolen from me long ago so I just watch the Police State kakistocracy speed up the collapse of my country. According to CEO of JP Morgan is just as bearish on Americas future,.calling this "the most dangerous time.on earth over the last few.decades" and complaining about US debt. Hey, at least all that debt helped climate change!

Last edited:
hummmm. yes I overcharged for far more than printing. I overcharged EVERYONE for shipping too lol
Face it, Q, that UPS store may have exceeded yourself. As I recall, the place was hell and pure miserableness every day you were there. You couldn't even hold an employee.

I aint fat but I aint thin no more
Sounds like the beginning of the end. Do you have any good stereo gear you'd be interested in parting with?

Tube gear preferred.

Face it, Q, that UPS store may have exceeded yourself. As I recall, the place was hell and pure miserableness every day you were there. You couldn't even hold an employee.

Sounds like the beginning of the end. Do you have any good stereo gear you'd be interested in parting with?

Tube gear preferred.

I think I had like 50 employees plus in only 5 years lol

I had one employee I did hold for 4 months !!!
Then he moved to TX lol

I think I had like 50 employees plus in only 5 years lol

I had one employee I did hold for 4 months !!!
Then he moved to TX lol
Since you mentioned them Apply to the FBI. If they hire you refer me too but only if it is in human counter intelligence and or they are willing to train me in white hat hacking. Maybe they hire many UPS owners. :)

My weight has blown up from 160 to over 175 !!

I aint fat but I aint thin no more
Good. Now get to the gym and turn that flab to muscle. This will help you get motivated plus greatly improve your health, and might result in a life partner.

Forum List

Back